URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1113
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live feeds: Rule Of Evil week."

Posted by Estee on 07-20-07 at 05:33 AM
Catch us up on Kail and Jen's patiently waiting for the producers and/or divine intervention to save them (because no one as special as themselves could ever possibly be evicted) on this thread until at least one of them gets to find out just how wrong them are. In theory, anyway. There's always the veto. Or a special double-veto week. The return of the Coup. And that newest of twists, 'Just because you're an HoH doesn't mean you get to make any nominations.'

It's Big Brother. Making sense is against the rules.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live feeds: Rule Of Evil week."
Posted by ginger on 07-20-07 at 03:45 PM
In a completely unshocking revelation, ED has been repeating to Dani his intention to nominate Jen and Kail.

That is all.

Posted by cargobrian on 07-20-07 at 04:09 PM

I think that Kail should go, she is the biggest threat of the two in the house.

Jen has nobody, no power, and the chances of her getting HOH again is slim!!!

Posted by Round Robin on 07-20-07 at 04:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-07 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

Kail has nobody either when you get right down to it. Nick is in 2 or 3 different alliances, and the rest of the MRA are already losing trust in him, and if you watch the feeds or follow the feed summaries you know Zach is looking out for #1 and nobody else. That leaves her with Mike, who will look out for #1 also when he realizes that the other 2 guys are double agents and Kail is 2-faced. Kail is doomed, and if Evil D!ck has his head anywhere other than up his patoot, he will realize that and make Jen his main target, and I think he realizes it full well.

Posted by ginger on 07-20-07 at 05:24 PM
In fact, if he really wants to get rid of Jen, he should consider a more popular nominee to place on the block with her. Maybe he thinks Kail is more of a threat than we do.

I think he just wants to watch his "enemies" squirm.

Posted by nailbone on 07-23-07 at 10:53 AM
In fact, if he really wants to get rid of Jen, he should consider a more popular nominee to place on the block with her.

Has that EVER worked?

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Posted by Estee on 07-23-07 at 01:49 PM
To quote pretty much nobody, 'pawns get captured'.

Posted by cahaya on 07-23-07 at 03:24 PM
And in the logic and chance of BB, some pawns get promoted to queens.

Caged by Snidget

Posted by LadyT on 07-20-07 at 06:07 PM
##### has said that he wants to put up Kail and Jen up with the intention of Kail going home. In case one of them wins POV, he would put up Mike. Of course, this is subject to change.

I love how ##### went to Nick and told him that if he was just playing Daniele, there would be hell to play. It was kinda sweet. I hope that Danielle and ##### can stay in the house a while and can repair their relationship.

"Overnight events: Zack streaks"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-21-07 at 04:46 AM
...it made a SMALL impression on everyone else.

ED told Amber to stop f**ing up his game; he told her Kail thought they (ED and Amber) were in an alliance, when they are friends only. Amber cried with ED, then again with Dustin.

Kail tried to get ED to throw POV to her (ED had nominated Kail and Jen earlier today). No dice.

Mike actually spoke a complete paragraph.

"RE: Overnight events: Zack streaks"
Posted by volsfan on 07-21-07 at 10:48 AM
I have been catching up on my Showtime after dark and was totally surprised the Mike actually showed some game and spoke more than one paragraph. Mike is smarter than I think he is portraying to Kail...he will wiggle his way into another alliance. IMHO.

The Zack streaking episode was really out of character for him and I wasn't surprised at the golf equipment...not surprised that he shaves everything either.

"Early Morning Report - Week of Evel"
Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 06:43 AM
ED, Jessica, Danielle and Eric spent a great deal of time talking in the HOH, very friendly. Talked over events of the day, general conversation.

ED told Danielle he was surprised how she handled being nominated, didn't cry in the corner like some others. She was a little p!ssy and said 'that's 'cos you're never around me, you don't know how I react to things'. He smoothed things over by saying he was proud of her. (I realize she's young, but jeez, he was trying to be nice!)

I'm glad they stayed up, it's disappointing to suffer insomnia and only watch the hamsters sleep!

Lots of talk about who they want to go next, whether they trust Mike, Zach creeps them out. ED filling them in on his conversations throughout the day. Kail is a mess, wouldn't be horrible if she stayed because she no longer has an alliance. Dan and Jess would like ED to choose Jameka to host POV, since it's her birthday. Depends who is chosen to play, though.

Eric went to bed about 3:30am BB time. ED left HOH about 15 minutes later to have a smoke and go to bed. He apparently is sleeping in the round room this week, having given his room to Jess and Dan. Kail and Mike hate it that he is sleeping in the same room as them.

Jess and Dan have turned out the lights but are still chatting a little. Looks like all the little hamsters are going to sleep now.

Spoke too soon! ED upt in a load of laundry and is in the BY. (Guy is amazing, never sleeps, does laundry and dishes after everyone goes to sleep. Plus, he talks to us late at night!)

"Who is America's Choice for Elimination?"
Posted by twinsmomm on 07-21-07 at 10:12 AM
Hey, thanks to all the live feeders. You always do such an amazing job, year after year, show after show. Just have a question, does anyone know who America's choice is to have elimiated? Haven't seen it posted anywhere and was hoping it was Kail. Sorry if anyone likes her but she came out guns blazing a little too quickly for my taste. That being said, I have to say I love ED! He certainly makes for good TV.

Again, this lurker thanks you all....

"Saturday - Late Morning"
Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 11:35 AM
BB woke the hamsters and announced (about half hour ago) that POV ceremony would be in 2 hours. Most the hamsters are taking a nap. Two feeds are showing Nick and Danielle in HOH talking, one feed shows a mute Kail lying on one of the round beds. Feed four is some guy in a grey hooded sweatshirt asleep on a bed -- must be one of the production guys, 'cos I've never seen him before.

Nick and Dan talking some game, but Nick wants to talk non-game, too. Nick and Dustin are supposed to go into DR to spoof the 'handshake' deal. N really pushing D to talk about personal stuff. He's flirting with her hard-core.

"RE: Saturday - Late Morning"
Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 12:37 PM
The POV ceremony has been conducted. Kail does not look happy. So far, I overheard that Jessica is playing. Read on another board that Nick and Zach were also chosen. Sounds as though Eric will host. He thinks it may be a long competition because they told him to wear something comfortable. No word yet on when the competition will be held.

Posted by vince3 on 07-21-07 at 01:16 PM
If AmERICa's Hamster is doing hosting duty for the POV Contest, does that mean that Jameka's actually playing in the POV, because I thought the plan was to have her host since it was her birthday?

Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 01:18 PM
That is what they discussed last night. I've only heard confirmation that Jessica is playing. I haven't seen Jameka since the partners were chosen. Perhaps she's in the DR?

Posted by Estee on 07-21-07 at 12:54 PM
Welcome back, you.

Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 01:03 PM
Thanks, good to be back. Those rascally little hamsters have sucked me in again.

As they prepare for the veto competition, Kail is working overtime to perfect her inner-Maggot-ness. Sits at a bar stool for what seems like hours, everyone in the house walking past and talking and laughing, and she just sits and stares into space. Aaaaaargh! I cannot deal with another season of this!

Jen seems to be the only person to elicit more than a few syllables out of the she-wolf, and even that is short-lived.

Actually, she's more overt than she-who-should-not-be-named, since SWSNBN used mind tricks to get the minions to do her bidding. She-wolf is all about how it benefits her, and it is totally backfiring on her.

Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 01:07 PM
Wait a minute, Kael is talking with someone in the bathroom. It's a guy, and he's using words, but I'm not sure who it is. Must be one of the production guys. I think his name is Mute.

Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 01:29 PM
Dayum, ED is stirring the pot just prior to the start of the POV competition. Calling out Kael for lying, lie-ing, not telling the truth about no longer being in an alliance with Mike. Then he tells Jen that Kael tried to throw her under the bus by trying to convince ED to get the votes changed to save herself (Kael) and send Jen home. Kael denies this, ED says Jen knows he doesn't lie and Kael does, Kael just needs to know she's going home. ED walks out of the kitchen and Amber starts ragging on Kael.

This will either psyche her out to perform in POV comp, or make her try harder. Yikes!

OMG, Eric is wearing a shirt and tie to host the comp. He wants to look like a real game show host. Bwahahahhaa!

Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 01:51 PM
POV comp is beginning. Skippy hasn't gone to water yet. Eric is wildly dressed as the Mad Hatter. The participants are choosing numbers from a bag to determine their order.

And....we have water. 2:08 pm EST. Let's see how long this one lasts.

Posted by vince3 on 07-21-07 at 02:07 PM
The blue swirlie that appeared on Thursday's show?

Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 02:08 PM
Ha! I like 'blue swirlie'. Better than VOW - vortex of water.

Now it's trivia. Worse, OLD trivia. Trivia they gave us last year. I miss the fishies.

Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 03:41 PM
They're back from POV comp. Waiting to see who may have won.

Amber is now backtracking on what she told Kael earlier, that she didn't really mean it, kinda like she was caught up in the moment.

OK, Jameka isn't wearing it. Jen doesn't have it on.

Jameka and Dustin are whispering in the little bed room. Can't make out what they are saying.

Haven't seen Zach or Nick yet.

"RE: Saturday - Afternoon"
Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 03:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-07 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

(ha! also a good time to update the header! )

It's hard to hear in the kitchen because everyone is talking at once, but I *think* ED said Nick has the POV.

They are now talking about voting out Mike, he's the strong one and Kael is a mess and will continue to be a mess.

eta: posted prematurely. It is reported on other boards (there are other boards?) that Jen won POV, will use it, thus Mike as replacement and everyone seems aligned with voting out Mike.

Also reported that Kael was so rattled she was out of the comp in about 2 seconds.

Kael and Amber still yammering. Kael telling Amber everything ED has said about her.

"RE: Saturday - Afternoon"
Posted by vince3 on 07-21-07 at 03:56 PM
If Nick has the POV, who do they think he's gonna take off, Jen or Kail?

I thought Nick was supposedly starting to be in ED/Danielle's back pocket due to the budding relationship?

"Saturday afternoon"
Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 04:23 PM
Kael now rehashing her confrontation with ED to Dustin. For someone who barely spoke for the first three weeks, she will NOT SHUT UP. She twisting what ED said just enough to make her appear the victim and the attack unwarranted. Amber ate it up with a spoon (I'm surprised there were no waterworks), and whether Dustin is agreeing with her to placate her or means it, I cannot tell. I hate it when they whisper. It's 'so hard' for her to repeat what ED said to her, but since he twisted her words, she has no choice but to go to every person and verify whether they want her out of the house. (They do, dear, they really do.)

And, btw (Dustin, I'm talking to you!), since when does anyone worry about an HONEST person in the BB house? Have you ever watched this game before? Does the name Dr. Will mean anything to you? Jeez!!!

"RE: Saturday afternoon"
Posted by kathliam on 07-21-07 at 04:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-07 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

Well, I absolutely do not know how to read Amber. She talks smack about ED when she's with Amber. She talks smack about Kael when she's with ED. Then Kael comes into the room and Amber backtracks on her smack talk.

Is it a case of 'who talks with her last'? I really can't figure her out. Anyone has any insight?

edited to add:
Now Kael now talking to Jameka about her talk with ED, stopping whenever ED walks through the room. Same story as before. Specifically says that ED told her Jameka and Jessica want her gone. Jameka tells her to just be who she is. Kael says she's a 'quiet' person. Jameka telling Kael, 'out of the top two people, you are not...', and we get water.

For a quiet person, Kael is expending a lot of energy going around to everyone in the house with the story of her confrontation with ED (even though a lot of the house witnessed it).

Kael keeps quoting ED as having made a 'bargain' with every person in the house. Those are HER words, not ED's. Mike joins the kitchen, and Kael takes a break from her story. Kael hopes ED doesn't put up Mike, Jameka says nobody knows what's going to happen. (She and ED had a conversation about Kael/Mike earlier.)

"Sunday night is Fight Night"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-23-07 at 02:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-07 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

This all started because ED saw Nick, Zack and Jen in HOH room. ED was upset. Nick had been listening to music when he was interupted by Zack, then Jen, but ED didn't know that.

From Jokers:
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=5977487&page=4&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Round 1 - ED vs. Amber

ED and Amber doing dishes ... ED "i am f'ing furious right now!" as he bangs the silverware...

Amber says "wha?"
ED "it takes alot of balls to talk game in my room"... more banging and clattering...Jen comes up behind them and is standing there with the fridge open....
ED says something inaudible
Amber "i know"
ED "no you don't. Thats it... no one is allowed in my room period without me in it... f'ing conspiring"
Amber "i don't"
ED "i know. What the f*** was she doing in there anyway?"
... then ED goes out... to have smoke
then he and Nick erupt... hope someone is getting this... wayyyyyyyy too much.... but Nick is doing AWESOME!

Round 2 - D!ck vs. Nick

ED says he is furious at the situation. Nick and ED are now shouting at each other. ED says he doesn't entirely trust Nick. Nick shouts that he just wanted to get away from everybody, and they followed him up. Nick tells ED that he told Zach to f*** off when he followed him outside. He insists that there were 15 minutes of silence up there (true), and ED can ask production for the tape. Nick is furious and shouting at ED now, because he is sick of being followed and sick of the game, and sick of the situation.
ED says he's not going 2 talk about this in front of Kail.
Nick says angrily that it was 15 mins of silence and he told them 2 leave. He says he can ask production 4 a tape 2 prove it. Nick tells himthat if he doesn't believe him, fuk it! I like your daughter and I;m not messing with her. I'm gonna start being a bad MF'r! He is really going off on ED. He says he will tell anyone eveuthing he's doing, he doesn't give a fuk about the money, if u wanna put me up, do it! ##### kinda backs down. Nick says he likes Dani and its messing with his head. This is the most animated I've ever seen him. He stood up to ED like a man.

Round 3 - D!ck vs. Danielle

Dani says he is talking down to everyone in the house. ED calls Amber a basketcase. Dani says to leave Amber alone. Dani says she's getting the brunt of what ED is doing.

ED says Dani is going around telling people her dad will evict them. Dani said she never said such a thing and he can believe a bunch of strangers if he wants. ED says she was joking but she said it. Dani said she didn't.

Dani says everyone is getting so mad at him and he's on a power trip. She says it's not fair. ED says it's not fair that he has to deal with Dani's relationship with Nick. Dani says it's her game to play. Dani says she doesn't go out of her way to make a scene, she gets along with everyone. ED says he gets along with everyone great. She says OK. He asks her when she became so smug.

ED asks why she didn't tell him Nick was in an alliance. She said Nick would tell ED when he wanted to. ... ED asks why she is being like that. Dani says because ED made Amber cry.

----

Before all the yelling, at Jameka's birthday party.

Looks like the Rule of Evil is ending with the HOH being a bit worse off than when he started.

And this is my personal opinion, but I think Nick and Zack may be in an alliance, one that is keeping the house in turmoil and I think Dustin is in on it, too. Or maybe it's Nick and Dustin, with Zack as the third wheel. I'm not sure but I wanted to throw that out there. I still have to do some research on it.

"RE: Sunday night is Fight Night"
Posted by nailbone on 07-23-07 at 11:04 AM
Sounds like ED is turning out to be every bit as paranoid as he accused Kail of being, and not willing to listen to anyone's explanations.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-23-07 at 02:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-07 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

I hate ED. He is the embodiment of "Do as I say, not as I do". He rants about Jen being self-involved and only talking about herself. Yet, he does exactly the same thing. He's always dropping names and talking about his life within the Hollywood circle. He's coming across as paranoid and desperate as Kail did last week. And the worst thing, his intimidation tactics are drawing negative attention to him. Did he not see what happened to Jase when he used intimidation tactics in season 5?? Wasn't ED the one that criticized Jen for using intimidation against Amber? Whatever! What a self-righteous A-hole!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-24-07 at 05:22 AM
I think Dick reacted yesterday as a Dad, and not a BB HG. It seems like he is really worried that Nick is playing Dani, and she will end up like Erika last year--used and abused by Boogie for the win. He has mentioned that several times, although CBS hasn't aired that part.

Was he over the top? Yeah, but my Dad would have been just as over the top, if not more (I bet DadBoner would have been just as crazed, right?). I give the guy credit for staying semi sane all the while trying to 1) repair his relationship with his daughter 2) protect his daughter from Nick/Boogie 3) play a game with a group of boring drips and 4) be himself.

And when he has a blow up with someone, he makes an effort to repair the damage and make nice. Most HGs (past and present) just stew and simmer and plot to make their enemies miserable (case in point: BB6 -- both the Sovernigns and the Friendship).

Personally I hope Dick and Jen form a secret alliance and turn that house upside down. That would rock. Seriously rock.

Posted by Glow on 07-24-07 at 07:48 AM
"Personally I hope ##### and Jen form a secret alliance and turn that house upside down. That would rock. Seriously rock. "

Me too! I get my hopes up when I hear about or see one of their late night talks.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-24-07 at 01:23 PM
Augie,
My issues with ED are not even about his parenting skills, which seem to be very inadequate at best. My issues are with the way that he treats the other houseguests. He berated Kail into submission when it was clear that she was already broken and defeated. Is that really necessary? Then, he went off on Amber for being too emotional and for interacting with "the enemy". This is the same behavior that he censored during Jen's HOH. And, the funny thing is that Jen was not mean-spirited about her intimidation tactics. She was simply direct. He's in a huge power trip, reminiscent of Cappy in BB6. He is under the delusion that being rude and condescending is the same as being direct and straight-forward. And, just because he apologizes after being verbally-abusive to someone doesn't make his behavior any more acceptable. If he were really sorry for "blowing up" in people's face, he would make an effort to change his behavior. But, it appears that he operates under the belief that a meaningless apology is the solution to all his negative behavior. I can see why Daniele wants nothing to do with him. If I were in Daniele's place, I wouldn't want anything to do with him either.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-24-07 at 01:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-07 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

Hey Augustgirl, how did you get the word D I C K to appear?

Posted by vince3 on 07-24-07 at 02:35 PM
The easiest way is to put a pair of brackets (like [ and it's mirror image...) between two of the letters

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-24-07 at 06:03 PM
Hey Augustgirl, how did you get the word D I C K to appear?

You mean like this? Dick

Just like Vince said, use brackets in between two letters of the offending word. Works for ass too.

If you reply with quote to this post you can see exactly how I do it.

Posted by nailbone on 07-24-07 at 03:43 PM
(I bet DadBoner would have been just as crazed, right?).

Not me. I'm one of those that will sit quietly, sharpening my knife while I hear your explanation of how and why you're screwing over my daughter on national TV, and then get really, really quiet just before I lop you into small pieces and feed you into the disposal.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-24-07 at 05:58 PM
Or that. *grin*

"Eric"
Posted by Chez on 07-23-07 at 11:44 AM
I just want to say - despite Eric being put in such a precarious position as AP, I think he is doing great. he's low key, in fact hardly even gets mentioned here in the threads. I think he's doing a great job so far. Hope Amber is the person whom America votes he has to sabotage.

"RE: Eric"
Posted by jase on 07-23-07 at 12:16 PM
I agree that Eric is in a great position now (and to some degree Jessica as well). I'm not sure he's going to go through with the sabotage thing given the fact that everyone is on edge surrounding the blow-ups that have happened in the past 24 to 36 hours. I just don't understand why people are taking all of this stuff so personally considering it's just a game and not real life.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-23-07 at 02:47 PM
I don't understand it either. Why are these people taking themselves so seriously. I find it funny that some hamsters are being accused of being "selfish" and not looking out for the wellbeing of others. Hello!!!! This is not a congeniality contest. Are they supposed to be in the house for charity work or to win the money? I just don't understand the-holier-than-thou attitude (I'm looking at you, ED).

Posted by KScott on 07-23-07 at 03:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-07 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

He squirted mustard all over Jens pillowcase, Jen was the target. Now everyone is accusing everyone else. Jen says she "knows who did it by theie eyes". Kail seems to be taking it very personally and Jen is just kind of laughing it off.

ETA: It was Jen's shirt on her pillow, not the pillowcase.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by nailbone on 07-23-07 at 03:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-07 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

It happened to Jen, but Kail is taking it personally? How does that work, Kail?

Posted by KScott on 07-23-07 at 04:04 PM
Here is when the shirt was found....

Mon 12:02 PM BBT
Jen show Kail and Jess. She keeps saying whoever did it is in 2nd grade. Kail is upset about it. - SouthernBelladonna
Kail asks Zach if he did it. Kail says maybe Amber.

Dust is being told about it. (ed. Jen seems okay with it, but Kail is upset)

Kail wonders if it's a message not to use the veto.

Jen thinks Dani did it. Kail doesn't think so. Jen says either Dani ot #####. Kail says she's almost positive that Dani didn't do it.

Kail insists that it's a message not to use the veto...Jen says that a stupid explanation.

Dust says it's just too much.

Kail and Dust saying they're sorry and Jen says she doesn't care.

Mon 12:02 PM BBT
Jen finds her shirt.... - kissingbandit
She said "that's funny.... lovely... how weird... where are we?"
Jen starts asking everyone who is in 2nd grade.
Jess & Kail are surprised.
Everyone is in the room now.
Dustin says "that is over the top"
Dustin jokingly says "mike should grow up."
Jen said she thinks it was Daniele. Jess tells her she was in the shower and Jen says "she's the only one who would've done it"

Mon 12:01 PM BBT
Jen says it's the "most retardedest reason she's ever heard", Kail suggestion that it was to have her not use the veto. NT - lovinthewill

Mon 12:00 PM BBT
Kail says, "Did they do that so you won't use the veto? " NT - lovinthewill

Mon 11:59 AM BBT
Jen discovering the prank. - lovinthewill
Asks who put mustard on her pillowcase.

Walking around asking "Who's in second grade?"

Kail is shocked. "Who would do that???" Kail thinking about who would do that to Jen. Asks Zach if it was him.

Jen says the only two people through there were ##### and Daniele. Kail is making a big deal about it.

Mon 11:59 AM BBT
Jen ask "Who is in 2nd grade?" to a few ppl, she doesn't seem to mad right now NT - QueenOfThe666

Mon 11:57 AM BBT
Jen just discovered the prank - says it's weird and funny. She laughs. NT - SouthernBelladonna

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-26-07 at 11:51 AM
No update to this thread in two days? Wow.

CBS really picked a bunch of stinkers this time, and I didn't think any crew was more boring than BB3. Guess I was wrong.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. -- One for all, all for Janelle!

Posted by ginger on 07-26-07 at 02:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-07 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

*waves to Auggie*

Well, my current feed read is that Kail is toast.

I'm so tired of watching the ED show on the feeds I stopped reading them as frequently.

ETA: Evil is also campaigning pretty actively against Nick. This is short-sighted and a little icky, in the Freudian sense. It is almost like he thinks he has to battle for control of Dani. Actually, if ED thought about it, he could control Nick through Dani. But I think he feels Nick is a better manipulator than meets the eye. At any rate, ED is already moving past this week's boot and is trying to get everyone against Nick for the next vote.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-26-07 at 02:21 PM
Someone should really fire whoever was in charge of casting this year. This batch of hamsters are boring, unlikable, and annoying. I rather watch Season 6 all over again, then to put up with this dreck. At least Season 6 was entertaining to watch. Just evict all of them at once and declare this season a stalemate.

Posted by vince3 on 07-26-07 at 02:25 PM
It might also be that some peeps got burned by the decision to air the remaining episodes of Pirate Master on the Internet only...... Some peeps might be doing Frisky's infamous *back turned to TV/Feeds/Show* due to that.........

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-26-07 at 02:57 PM
This thread is so dead. Maybe we can revive it a little bit. I just got this from TV Clubhouse.

Apparently, ED and his tribe of mindless minions (minus Nick and Dani) had a secret strategy meeting late last night. Eric tried to get Kail nominated, but no one took the bait. The consensus seems to be to get Mike out of the house becuase he's a physical threat and because no one really knows where he stands (because he never talks to anyone). It makes sense for them to evict Mike, but it still makes me sad to see him go.

Apparenty, they also discussed where Nick stands on their hitlist. They all seem to believe that Nick is playing both sides and that he's still an active member of the Mrs. Robinson alliance with Zach, Mike, and Jen (where do these buffoons get this stuff??. They also belief that Nick is playing Daniele and that he should be the next MRA member to be evicted.

Earlier today, ED was having a conversation with Dani trying to get her up to speed with the discussions from last night. ED told Dani that Nick is the next target. Dani got very defensive with ED and told him that if she wins HOH, she WILL NOT target Nick. ED believes that she's passing information to Nick, and he's passing it on to the rest of MRA. Dani denied it, but ED doesn't believe her. ED also mentioned that Dustin and Amber are not to be trusted (aren't they supposed to be in his alliance?? I can't keep up with these idiots!) and that they should be evicted soon.

And, that's in a nutshell the latest developments that seem to happening within the house. Apparently, ED is such a strategic genius that he knows exaclty how the rest of the season will play out. Whatever!

Posted by Q on 07-26-07 at 03:20 PM
I worry about the target on ED after this week. Kail will definitely put him up, as will Jen and Amber, IMO. My only concern with him going up and getting voted out is that the show will really go down hill after that. The rest of the cast are so shallow, they disappear when they turn sideways. (with the possible exception of Amber/Dustin/Eric.

I wish ED stuck with Kail going this week. But if she stays, Jen/ED/Kail should swallow their pride and join up in a secret alliance. They could go far, and in the end, I do not think any of them would mind sitting next to eachother. IMO.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-26-07 at 04:35 PM
I absolutelly despise ED and I would love to see him walk out of the house before sequester. However, I do understand why some fans feel that the show will be boring without ED. If I remember correctly many people felt the same way about Jase in Season 5. When Jase got evicted, some people felt the show would become very boring, yet it didn't happen. My guess is that if ED gets evicted soon, the true back stabbing will begin as the floaters will start to pick each other off. Personally, I rather see them turn on each other now, than continue this us-versus-them theme that's been going on since Season 6.

Posted by toddE on 07-26-07 at 05:57 PM
Mike seems like a good guy (one of few in this group) but he's pretty uninteresting so I actually hope he gets booted. Still expect Kail to go, though.
<p>
ED and Jen are both awful. whatever for their "entertainment value." I'd be totally thrilled to see either/both of them go.