URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1112
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If LNC is to the Friendship..."

Posted by ohmyheck on 08-04-07 at 06:49 PM
We need an analogy thread. Given the comparisons some have been making, they just seem to be the Nerd Herd v2.0. Lets start with the obvious.

Evil = Crappy
Daniele = Maggot
Wahmber = Yapril
Dustin = Yellvette( I don't know why either. Just because)
Jameka = ?
Eric = ?
Jessica =?

Fill in the blanks. Or, even better discount mine and change them.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If LNC is to the Friendship..."
Posted by vince3 on 08-04-07 at 08:54 PM
I'd switch the Maggot and Crappy roles. ED's been more of the leader of the banana bunch than anyone else........

Posted by Snidget on 08-04-07 at 09:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-07 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

April = Wahamber, the crying thing.

Jennifer = Eric, because America won't vote for his best interests so he'd the two-faced one of the bunch

Or maybe Danielle because she might be able to do the turn on my word thing.

Maggot = Jameka God wants me to win

Cappy = ED, both had temper issues

Yellvette = Jessica annoying voice

InvisiBeau = Dustin seem most under the radar.

ETA there is more of a

ED = Howie
Jen = April

in the Dynamic so there aren't a complete mirror.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-05-07 at 08:27 AM
If LNC is the Friendship/Girl Scout Troop/Nerd Herd, then the opposing players in the house are actually bad enough to make them look not-half-bad. Come on now. Does anyone really want to see Kail and Zach win? Does anyone think Mike' bold move was the least bit strategic? He made Howie look intelligent. (Howie in BB6, that is...the one who killed his own alliance by nominating James and Sarah. No one could make Howie in All-Stars look good except maybe Marjealous.)

To be a Nerd Herd, the opposing alliance should be at least halfway decent. This strikes me more as an Original Six alliance - one where there's only one dominant alliance that's destined to crumble like the Roman Empire. I'm not sure if there's a Lisa in the bunch, but even if there is, this alliance will start dropping like flies eventually, and that's with non-alliance members in the house.