URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1112
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #8 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 04:36 PM
Please keep all serious, thoughtful, sigpic-free religious discussion of either Joe's Immaculate Rejection or the sad tale of the non-return of the Prodigal Dick on this thread until midnight EDT, at which point the West Coast can join us in waiting for the most important faith-based event of this millenium: the Jensus and the First Going. Thank you.

Start praying.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-07 at 05:43 PM
How many times will Wahmber cry tonight? I'll be conservative and say 672. And that will be before the first commercial break.

Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 05:55 PM
Really? 'cause I was gonna say 672 during the first commercial break.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-19-07 at 06:07 PM
But what will happen more: Amber crying or Jen talking about herself?

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 06:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-07 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

No contest. Amber generally stops crying when she falls asleep. Jen, on the other hand...

Jen snoring: 'Meeeee -- memememe...'

"Three things to hope for tonight."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 07:42 PM
Joe leaves.
Dick wins HoH.
The Jensus and Chenbot short each other out. (You just know that interview isn't going to go well.)

"RE: Three things to hope for tonight."
Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 07:44 PM
I would actually like to see Amber win HoH so she can Draco

"Opening credits redux."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 07:46 PM
Apparently someone decided that the only way anyone's going to stand Jen is if we get at least one bikini shot of her every week.

Wrong.

"Yes!"
Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 07:46 PM
We're gonna have live voting!

This makes the nominee speeches actually mean something! (yeah, right sure....)

"Voting will be live tonight."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 07:48 PM
The Chenbot, as always, remains inanimate.

Posted by Char on 07-19-07 at 07:49 PM
Joe and ED both believe that Joe will go home. ... we'll see

"Joe wants to get Dustin."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 07:50 PM
Dustin just wants to get back at Joe. Does Joe really believe he has any chance of getting Dustin on his side on this one? Joe can't even get America on his side: the majority want Eric to get him out of the cage.

Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 07:54 PM
Kali wants Dick out because otherwise, no one is going to target him. (Note to the Mrs. Robinson alliance: Kali considers all of you to be 'no one'.) She wants to get five of the ten active votes, then hope Jen breaks the tie by removing Dick. So if anyone's been wondering about Kali's borderline homophobia lately, she's willing to supress it if it means getting a perceived threat out of the house. After all, winning the game is what's important here, right? Petty prejudices can wait until later.

Now why does that sound so familiar?

Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 07:56 PM
Connie

Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:00 PM
Y'think?

Kali's been better at the social game so far, though -- she actually seems to have some people who are willing to take direction from her. Then again, we're talking about Mike and Zach, two men who need directions just to pull on their boxers.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-07 at 07:58 PM
Kail doesn't like to have the negative part of her personality focused on. Then I guess she shouldn't have gone on the show, eh?

"Kali versus ED."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 07:58 PM
Actually, it's more like Jen vs. ED, because that's the line of debate Kali goes for: whatever, whatever, whatever. Sure, I'm a liar, sure, I went behind your back, sure, I've broken my promise to you. Whatever. And as soon as Dick walks out, she checks to see if she's got five votes against Dick right there in the kitchen -- seems to: her own alliance plus Jessica -- and tries to get Jameka as a crucial sixth. Jameka's on the fence. So now there's probably a fence alliance we don't know about.

It's a very loud week.

"Couch interviews."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:02 PM
Julie: 'Amber, why do you cry so much?'
Amber: 'I'm completely insane! Waaaah!'

"More couchterviews."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:04 PM
Julie: 'Jen, you've taken the 'uni' out of 'unitard'!'
Jen: 'And I replaced it with 're'!'
Julie: 'So you're saying you hold the show back?'
Jen: '...I'm not sure.'

"Quotefest '07"
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:07 PM
MikeZach: 'Either Joe's going to screw me or I'm going to have to screw him over.'

Sounds like a showmance to me.

"RE: Quotefest '07"
Posted by Char on 07-19-07 at 08:08 PM
^_~ "Showmance" Love it!

"RE: Quotefest '07"
Posted by Char on 07-19-07 at 08:14 PM
... "and remember... you can't spell AmERICa. without "ERIC"

Posted by Char on 07-19-07 at 08:07 PM
I like Dustin (?).. he gives Joe NO false hope for his vote. hheheh

"And now, a word from the other man."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:09 PM
Here's the one who came between Joe and Dustin. (Dustin just said 'thank you' and didn't know why.) His advice? Don't trust Joe. Don't ever trust Joe. And that's as in 'ever'. Got it? Good. Because Dustin already heard it and knows how to use it. Joe just tried to talk Dustin into voting in his favor. Dustin made the most majestic effort of his life and did not break down laughing on the spot. Joe's response was to tell Dustin that he'd become everything he despised -- in other words, Dustin had become Joe. In Joe's own words.

Kind of makes you wonder what Joe really sees in himself.

"Julie gets a shot in!"
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:12 PM
She starts Jen's interview segment by saying Jen's about to speak about her favorite subject -- herself! Is Julie getting sick of Jen? Is Julie actually watching the show?

Jen is about as double-faced, zero-depth, and picture-inconsolable as you'd think. To the pre-vote speeches we go. Meaningless words, meaningless words, cue vote. This is very early.

"Commercials in the middle of the vote."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:16 PM
No question: they're manipulating the vote order tonight. The first four -- Dustin, Danielle, Eric (as per America's orders), and Amber all vote to evict Joe. But Kali's alliance has yet to have its say -- and Julie's going for the drama.

Unlike Eric, who just goes for the lame joke. Remember, you can't spell America without Eric! Yeah, and you can't spell 'win' without -- actually, you just can't do it.

"So far..."
Posted by nailbone on 07-19-07 at 08:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-07 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

... so good for ED.

He REALLY needs to stop telling everything he knows about everyone.

Oh, and Danielle, you just called Kail the most paranoid person in the house. So don't you think someone that paranoid is gonna think something of the fact that you came out in the middle of the yard and whispered something to ED shortly after she tried to campaign against ED to you?

"RE: So far..."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:18 PM
At a guess, Dick may be forcing everyone to constantly change their plans by revealing them as he learns about them. Keep the house in a constant state of chaotic flux. Or he just may be insane.

"RE: So far..."
Posted by nailbone on 07-19-07 at 08:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-07 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

Or both

"Koo koo ka choo choo "
Posted by nailbone on 07-19-07 at 08:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-07 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

So much for Mrs. Robinson and her boys.

"The rest of the votes."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:20 PM
Kali: Dick
Jameka: Joe
Mike: Joe (Sorry, Kali! Looks like your alliance isn't as solid as you thought.)
Jessica: Joe
Nick: Joe
Zach: Joe

And the Immaculate Rejection has occurred! Sing hallelujah!

"In Dustin's words"
Posted by cahaya on 07-19-07 at 08:21 PM
"And that's that."

Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 08:21 PM
Not.Even.Close.

Joe is gone 9-1, with Kail being the only vote for Evel Dicque

"Twist meter now reading one-third over empty."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:21 PM
Could Joe have gotten out of the house any faster? He just about outran his minute. Not a whole lot of luv shown for that departure.

"RE: Twist meter now reading one-third over empty."
Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 08:27 PM
Considering that all 3 nominees this week were involved in the Enemies Twist, that was a given........

"Jumping the gun"
Posted by cahaya on 07-19-07 at 08:23 PM
Or jumpstarting the Chenbot?

She didn't like being beat to her subroutine.

Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:24 PM
Joe: 'At least I was a public jerk! That's better than doing it behind people's backs!'

Interesting -- Julie just let Eric dr-fill Joe in on the America's Player twist. That pretty much negates the chance of any evictees being voted back in this season.

Posted by nailbone on 07-19-07 at 08:28 PM

Did they let Carol in on that twist, too?

"Eric reveals the America's Hamster twist"
Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 08:24 PM
They better not put him back in the house or Eric's cover will be blown.......

Posted by nailbone on 07-19-07 at 08:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-07 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Joe was honored to be America's choice for Eric to climb into bed with.

Bet he's not so honored when (if) he finds out that he was also America's choice for eviction.

"Dustin's new theme song."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:25 PM
'Can't find a better man.'

"Go, D-Team!"
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:29 PM
There were so many worse ways to say that.

"(literal) Side note."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:30 PM
Notice the fake bookcases on the way to the DR? Weird touch.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-07 at 08:36 PM
*happy dance*

Dick rules!

Did you see Kail's face? Wheeeeeeeee!

"Blue swirlie?"
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:36 PM
Did anyone else get that on their screen for about two seconds? I'm guessing that's the 'live feeds not available' image -- someone may have done something that couldn't be broadcast live.

"RE: Blue swirlie?"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-07 at 08:38 PM
I saw that too. Did you also notice one shot of Julie talking to the HGs but she was frozen, yet still talking? Um, on second thought, that is not so weird.

"RE: Blue swirlie?"
Posted by cahaya on 07-19-07 at 08:41 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too. On one question, at least, it seemed if Chen was just standing there and a recording did the asking of the question.

Ok, now I believe it, after seeing that blue swirlie. BB is weird.

"Attention, West Coasters."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:54 PM
Let us know if you get it too, or what turns up in its place if you don't. The image appeared shortly into the HoH competition segment.

"RE: Attention, West Coasters."
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-20-07 at 01:22 PM
We got the same video problems as the east coast. Julie talking but her mouth not moving. We also got the blue swirlie for a couple of seconds.

Syren did me again

"RE: Attention, West Coasters."
Posted by Puffy on 07-22-07 at 00:52 AM

I got Julie's voice with her mouth not moving and no blue swirlie thing.

©Snidget Creations, 2007

Posted by nailbone on 07-19-07 at 08:36 PM

You could literally hear Kail's stomach turn at that HOH result.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-07 at 08:43 PM
Her expression was priceless -- kinda stunned dread.

It brought back fond memories of BB6 when janelle would win and the nerd herd would panic.

Posted by Estee on 07-20-07 at 07:24 AM
Yeah, but look how that worked out.

"Evil rules!"
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:37 PM
The new HoH -- Dick!

The nominees: Jen and Kali!

Call it intuition.

"RE: Evil rules!"
Posted by Snidget on 07-19-07 at 08:39 PM
Who is talking to you from inside the house this year missy?

Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:44 PM
Hir name is Common Sense. S/he has to talk to me because no one else will listen to hir.

Posted by Char on 07-19-07 at 08:39 PM
Hmmm... possible..

Do you think Eric threw the competition? He doesn't want to be HOH.... not yet anyway.

ED will give us a good week.

Who should America choose to have Eric attempt to have nominated? someone other then Kail or Jen would be a great challenge.

"Next Weeks Theme? Reversal of Fortune!"
Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 08:38 PM
Dicque has won the HoH after being on the block

Odds of Jen going from being HoH to being on the block? Just about guaranteed.......

Odds of the 1st week HoH, Kail joining Jen on the block? Pretty good, if recent arguments are any indication........

"RE: Next Weeks Theme? Reversal of Fortune!"
Posted by cahaya on 07-19-07 at 08:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-07 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

You and Estee agree on the likely future nominations of Jen and Kail.

Which, after one week, means something else is gonna happen!

"Live post-episode discussion --"
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:39 PM
-- in the Live Chat room (left sidebar), using the Bar. To honor Dick's win, please burn all unitards before entering.

Posted by vince3 on 07-19-07 at 08:40 PM
America's Hamster assignment 6, get the choice to be nominated by Dicque

Can we please get either Jen or Kail to win the vote so he's one away from his first milestone?

Posted by rjrabbit on 07-19-07 at 08:41 PM
Yeah!! HAPPY DANCE

I love Evil D!ick!

"Still time to subscribe to the live feeds or Showtime."
Posted by Estee on 07-19-07 at 08:41 PM
This is going to be one very active, very scared house in a few minutes.

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 07-19-07 at 08:45 PM
Jen is a moron. NEITHER of her nominees were ejected. What a complete assclown. I think she proved she didn't really want ED out when she put up Joe. If she really wanted ED out she would have put someone all the house was NOT begging her to put up as Daniele's replacement.

I always laugh at the nomination ceremony when someone tells the HOH "thanks" when they get their key. LOL That's always premature. I can't wait to watch ED make Kail and Jen's lives miserable.

"No need for a "live feeds" thresd this week "
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-20-07 at 04:33 AM
Here's how it will go, I predict - Kail whines about her alliance mates screwing her over, D!ck laughs in her face. Jen wonders when the story will get back to her, Danielle laughs in HER face. Repeat until Thursday.

It's already begun; Kail has repeatedly blamed Nick and Zack for letting her down to Amber, Dustin and ED. From Jokers':

ED tells her alliances always get broken up, and that her alliance went no where.

ED says she cannot blame him. What she gets is what she deserves. (He is totally laying into her)He also said Zach creeps every girl out, but is loyal to him, so why would he put him up. Kail says she has no one, so she is not a threat. ED:"I'm promising you, if you don't win POV, you are going home.

"RE: No need for a "live feeds" thresd this week "
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-20-07 at 07:41 AM
ED says she cannot blame him. What she gets is what she deserves. (He is totally laying into her)He also said Zach creeps every girl out, but is loyal to him, so why would he put him up. Kail says she has no one, so she is not a threat. ED:"I'm promising you, if you don't win POV, you are going home.

My love for ED grows with each hour.

Posted by maryellennaco on 07-20-07 at 10:25 AM
Kail's face was priceless!! When she realized her great alliance just dumped on her BIG TIME! I think THIS would be the week to have the live feeds, just to hear ED tear Kail a new one!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-20-07 at 02:48 PM
Excuse me but how did Kail's allinace dump on her? Are you saying because Mike, Zach and Nick all felt keeping EvilDick around was a better move for them than Joe? The game is about self preservation. Zach and Mike have not turned on Kail they just felt Joe was better to evict...for there own good.

So it looks like Kail rather than Jen is going home? Which you gotta hand it to Jen, she nominated EvilDick and his daughter and someone else is the target.

Posted by nailbone on 07-20-07 at 03:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-07 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

How did her alliance dump on her? Part of being in an alliance is helping each other, and following the plan. Otherwise, it's not an "alliance". She followed "their" plan, they didn't. Yes, it's about self-preservation, and keeping Dick around might be better for them, but it certainly isn't better for Kail. So by ignoring her wishes, and pretty much ensuring that she goes up this week, they indeed dumped on her.

Jen will be the other target, so you can't really hand her anything, either. And if she's up against Kail, Kail's "alliance" might just pull back together and figure a way to keep her around. But Kail's definitely NOT the mastermind that she thought she was.