URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 111
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hey Chessmaster!"

Posted by VampKira on 10-01-01 at 10:03 PM
OMG! This was the best Ep. yet! Shakes... I have to tell you, you're my "Nick" *giggle* You're staying out of the personal controversy. Getting the face time, but more behind the scenes than in front of the camera. (did that makes sense?) (so far.. but the preview... hmmmmm), and when all the women ran up to you, I jumped up off the couch and cheered like I was at a football game!!! (while Mr. Vamps shook his head.. ) And while I'm here... That Lisa needs smacked upside her head. What she did to poor Toni and Greg.. Grrrrrr. Looks like you may rip her a new one next week... I hope you do!

Go clown!

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
Posted by JulieMc on 10-01-01 at 10:07 PM
Whooo hoooo!!! Loved it when all the girls ran up to Mike;) "its about friggen time!" lol
Totally shocked they voted Greg off though. Way to go Lisa, ya jerk. LOL

Posted by Circe on 10-01-01 at 10:21 PM
<< and when all the women ran up to you, I jumped up off the couch and cheered like I was at a football game!!>>

Looks like you and I can form a cheerleading squad! I was jumping for joy on that one!

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Posted by Freebird on 10-02-01 at 08:35 AM
We have the WLSFC, But I've got to say, I am a #1 fan in the WL"M"FC.

Posted by northernlights on 10-02-01 at 09:05 AM
Have to agree with Vamps. Shakes is playing the game the best and seems to be the nicest person there. Who would have thought?

and when
>all the women ran up
>to you, I jumped up
>off the couch and cheered
>like I was at a
>football game!!! (while Mr. Vamps
>shook his head.. )

LOL Mr. Lights was doing the same thing when I was cheering for Shakes!

And
>while I'm here... That Lisa
>needs smacked upside her head.
>What she did to poor
>Toni and Greg..

She was positively evil during this episode - maybe it was just editing but like Scari, you can't edit what isn't there.

Grrrrrr. Looks
>like you may rip her
>a new one next week...
>I hope you do!

Me too!

Shakes, I am really beginning to think that you could win this thing. I'm thinking Mike & Melissa to the end!

lt

"Cheer Squad"
Posted by Drive My Car on 10-02-01 at 10:47 AM
Jumping up and down, clapping like a maniac.
Did you see how he smiled??
Oh I hate to say it, Mike is Adorable!!!

"Sis Boom Bah!"
Posted by VampKira on 10-02-01 at 11:33 AM
You hate to say it?? LOL! Then I will.. I've gots me a crush on that there clown!! LMAO!

*smacks the clown.. but differently now somehow...* ROFL!!!!

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

"RE: Sis Boom Bah!"
Posted by Drive My Car on 10-02-01 at 11:54 AM
>>*smacks the clown.. but differently now somehow...*

If you really loved him... You make him beg first

"RE: What a Revolting Display of "Clown Lovers" this is....."
Posted by Dalton on 10-02-01 at 02:13 PM
LMAO....Yeah, don't faint girls but -- ME TOO!!!

That rotten, no good, devious, wicked Bozo has managed to pull it off!!! SO FAR.

When I think that I actually fell for his line of BS....No girl even "picks me" in the first show; I'm a total "loser" in the second show; I'll probably never make it past the 3rd episode...so you better watch closely to even see me at all!!!

Oh you mean Clown --- why didn't I figure out we were talking in "opposite speak"???

And I sat here last night watching LC while trying like hell NOT TO POST on this Board: "The only woman more pround of Michael than Dalton is right now --- has got to be his MOTHER!"

And dang it all...the first thing I posted about the contestants was that I thought MELISSA was the "hidden treasure" on that boat!! And who does Michael pick? Melissa, of course!!

Now Shakes, do us all a huge favor --- DON'T SCREW UP!!!

Dalton

"RE: What a Revolting Display of "Clown Lovers" this is....."
Posted by nottie on 10-03-01 at 04:09 AM
Well, it looks like he did screw up. Arrogant ass started strutting around a little bit too soon. "I own this boat" ... we'll see what Melissa thinks about that now that you basically told her that you are using her just like you used Lisa. Women really go for that!

-Moron. You deserve to lose.

Posted by true on 10-02-01 at 02:26 PM
>>>>and when all the women ran up to you, I jumped up off the couch and cheered like I was at a football game!!!

Absolutely the best, and funniest, part of the show! I'm afraid I wouldn't like this show, at all, if it weren't for Michael!!

Woo Hoo!

true

Posted by MDSkinner on 10-02-01 at 03:29 PM
I must admit that I was rooting for the clown as well, and was pumped both when all the girls flocked as well as when he won immunity(or whatever it is that Love Cruise has).

Shakes owns this game. There is no question that he is in complete control right now, and I freakin love it.

Posted by ItzLisa on 10-03-01 at 06:33 AM
How proud are we of our Clownie!!! My my my, Shakes! Aren't you just cut out for this "Reality-TV-flying-under-the-radar-strategizing-against-the-others" kinda stuff!!! Aaaaaalll the babes are flockin' to our Shakes!

And how happy am I that with one little smooch, you sent whiny Lisa into such a tailspin that she annoyed everyone else to the point where she got her a.ss voted off??? Love it! Man, between her and Gina, I hope there's a lot of cheese to go with the whine on Loser Island!

"The Kiss of Death!"
Posted by IceCat on 10-03-01 at 06:37 AM
Maybe we should call Shakes 'Georgie-Porgie'!

September 11, 2001

"RE: The Kiss of Death!"
Posted by VampKira on 10-03-01 at 01:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-01 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

ROFL, Ice!!..... "kissed the girls and made them cry!"

I STILL think he is The Chessmaster.. no matter what anyone else says...

*smacks the clown for shits and giggles!*

"I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon,I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah."