URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1104
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #8 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread."

Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 06:07 PM
Please keep the identity of the person lucky enough not to be spending the rest of the summer with Jen on this thread until midnight EDT, at which point the West Coast can officially join in on wishing they could say the same. And no sigpics. Sigpics still make the Baby Jensus cry. Unless you tattoo them on Dick, and then they make her drown herself in the hot tub. (It's just a theory, but if anyone's willing to test it...)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 06:57 PM
The VCR's all warmed up and ready to tape this thing so I can properly chew it up and spit out the summary without choking on the Chenbot's lousy hosting skills.........

Posted by volsfan on 07-12-07 at 07:30 PM
I just hope Jensus doesn't make the sequester house...I can't put up with her for 2 and 1/2 more months. I WON'T PUT UP WITH HER!

"Official Day Count:"
Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 07:46 PM
Day 13, which means they entered on June 30.........

Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 07:49 PM
Julie, you are the Biggest Loser. And it looks like you went and lost a couple more, didn'tcha?

Posted by Sallybee6127 on 07-12-07 at 07:50 PM
Don't you love her Wilma Flintstone necklace?

Posted by MandyM on 07-12-07 at 08:26 PM
LOL! Was trying to think how describe that necklace! Perfect! And what is up with the bouffant hair? Eeek!

Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:28 PM
To quote every appliance in series history, 'Awrk. It's a living.'

It's official: she's actually Unfrozen Cavewoman Host! (Our modern reality shows are strange to her...)

Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 07:53 PM
'If Carol goes, that's my only chance of having a lapdog.'

And right to the bottom of the Loathe List he goes.

Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 07:55 PM
Does that mean you loathe him least or most?

"Julie vs. Jen"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 07:56 PM
The world's worst interviewer just met the world's worst interviewee.

Jen will never get HoH if the producers can follow the Chenbot's soon-to-come demands. There's no way the semi-host will put up with having to do the mandatory HoH 'how my week went' segment with the Jensus on the other end.

"RE: Julie vs. Jen"
Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 08:35 PM
We're about to find out!

"RE: Julie vs. Jen"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:41 PM
They didn't have time to rig it! It was already waiting in the backyard! And who knew she could tell heads from tails?

This is going to be a very painful week. I don't even want to imagine what the Showtime people will go through. And the live feeders? Bulemia time.

Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:01 PM
Maybe Jensus started it, but it kept going from there: Julie's really off her game tonight. And since she's never read her own rulebook, let alone figured out what the board is for, that's saying something.

Some DR snippets, but no votes shown. Landslide?

And coming up: the backstory on Dick, Danielle, and the two-year silence. Speaking of two-year silences, remember last season's 'how long are you willing to be on slop' challenge question? Think we can get someone committing to total silence?

Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 08:07 PM
Haven't the votes been done completely live for the past couple of seasons?

Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:09 PM
Not in the early stages. The live votes don't kick in until the numbers drop a bit.

Posted by Snidget on 07-12-07 at 08:29 PM
Yep, with this many hamsters it takes too long to try to get them to go in and out of the diary room to vote. Especially with all the shiny things in the house that gets them all distracted.

"D<>ick & Danielle don't talk because --"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:07 PM
-- Danielle didn't pay back a loan on time?

Julie just called Kail a strong player for winning first HoH. Right. And Eric is a stronger player for throwing it.

Was that the shortest HoH interview ever? Looks like the Chenbot is still trying to reboot after the Jensus crash.

"RE: D<>ick & Danielle don't talk because --"
Posted by owen275 on 07-12-07 at 08:09 PM
Hope it was more than $5

"America's Hamster's Vote"
Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 08:15 PM
Eric/America votes to evict.......

Carol

Now, what about everyone else?

"RE: America's Hamster's Vote"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-13-07 at 05:36 PM
What a travesty! I can't imagine that America voted to evict Carol, over that big whinner commonly referred to as Amber.

"Eric's intelligent family & friends."
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:16 PM
They were smart enough to immediately realize he was pretty much screwed. Which, given Eric's freshly-revealed megafan status, probably means he was smart enough to realize he was screwed. Maybe that confessional was Take #40 after all.

America votes to evict Carol. You have to wonder what America's been seeing in Amber.

"RE: Eric's intelligent family & friends."
Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 08:20 PM
Aparently the same thing as the hamsters, Carol's evicted by a count of 10-1!

"RE: Eric's intelligent family & friends."
Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-13-07 at 05:42 PM
There's something about Amber that I find incredibly obnoxious. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she always pulls out the waterworks whenever the camera is on her. Amber's crying spells are sometimes a bit reminiscent of Adria (another notorious BB cryer). If Amber ends up morphing into two people in midseason, I think I'll throw my TV out the window.

"Eviction is --"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:21 PM
Carol, 10-1. She claims to have felt it coming.

We've got a lot of clock left here, and I don't think this is going to be a long interview segment -- HoH might go over five questions this time.

Notice Jen's vacant expression during Carol's speech?

"RE: Eviction is --"
Posted by Snidget on 07-12-07 at 08:24 PM
Jen has any expressions that are not vacant?

Really?

I know I don't pay that much attention, but I swore vacant was all she did???

"RE: Eviction is --"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:25 PM
She also does confused, depressed, crying jag, and 'You just don't understand my perfection'. Which would normally come under confusion, but it seems to angle more towards shock.

Very short interview with Carol.

"Let's check the pointless twist meter!"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:24 PM
Now reading two-thirds of the way to empty.

My, isn't Jessica charming in her confessionals. Wow, isn't her voice fun to listen to. Gee, could someone please call the FCC and see if this qualifies for offensive material?

"HOH comp---"
Posted by Snidget on 07-12-07 at 08:25 PM
I see the isolation booths of doom!

"RE: HOH comp---"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:26 PM
*sets 'Budget Remaining' meter to zero*

"Deluxe Polling Booths of Doom are ahead"
Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 08:26 PM
Hamsters getting ready for the HoH competition, sans Kail, of course..........

Posted by MandyM on 07-12-07 at 08:27 PM
Please let someone win who will put up Jen and Jessica!!!

Posted by true on 07-13-07 at 10:49 AM
Come to the dark side, Mandy! Jen and Jess are the most entertaining twits in the house.

If they left, the show would be even more boring than it all ready is! Who would we laugh at without them? Kail? yawn... Zach? uh, who?... ED? *shudder*... Eric? annoying... Jameka? who?... Mike? who?... Danielle? *barf* (no pun intended..lol) Joe and Dustin? *cringe*...Amber? Ok, Amber is entertaining with all her praying one minute, cursing the next, hypocritical BS.

I love J&J for all the reasons you hate them. They drive the other hamsters crazy, and I'm all for that! I just hope they team up, cause that would be Jentastic!

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-13-07 at 06:10 PM
True,
I'll agree with you regarding Jen. She's amusing/irritating in the same way that Alicia Silverstone was in "Clueless". I think what's really funny about Jen is that she seems to be oblivious at how much hatred she inspires in the other hamsters, and that's a little sad.

Jessica, on the other hand, is a vile little twit with an annoying voice and an overblown ego. All her confessionals about Carol were extremelly mean-spirited. It was pathetic to see Jessica hang on to a junior high feud, when Carol appears to be over it. Jessica is a loser and I hope she gets evicted before her squeaky voice drives me insane.

Posted by rjrabbit on 07-13-07 at 10:13 PM
I couldn't agree more

"We are in HJell."
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:36 PM
Jenzebel just won HoH.

"RE: We are in HJell."
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-12-07 at 08:39 PM
It's going to be a fun week!

Who wants to bet she has a special "jen" shirt for HOH?

Posted by MandyM on 07-12-07 at 08:37 PM
OH NO!!!!

This is my worst case scenario!!!

Jen is horrible!!!

"Stuff we learned during the competition."
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

Danielle and Dick think alike: having Nick make it a threesome is just weird.

The house, as a whole, blames Joe. Even Joe blames Joe.

Kali didn't take that money question completely well. The reaction was minimized, but present.

There was no intelligence required to win this one. Just keep flipping that coin...

Nice little trick tiebreaker question, but I'm guessing Jensus actually thought the teacup held 41 gallons. Everyone else was visibly trying to get some rough idea of the full level for an intact piece.

"RE: Stuff we learned during the competition."
Posted by Snidget on 07-12-07 at 08:40 PM
Scarily, I thought 40.

That Jen and I were on the same wavelength is something that may take years of therapy to get over.

Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 08:44 PM
I forgot about the opening and thought the answer was 300..............

Posted by whoami on 07-12-07 at 10:35 PM
The first thing I thought of when I saw the tea cup and the hole in the side is that this is a trick question.

Posted by FishWoman on 07-13-07 at 10:23 AM
I thought the same thing. I immediately turned to DH and asked "with or without the hole in the side?"

I refuse to believe Jen thought about that. I think she just doesn't know what a gallon is!

"America's Player"
Posted by Snidget on 07-12-07 at 08:39 PM
Can we ask him to convince Jen to run screaming from the house?

"Assignment 3 for America's Player"
Posted by vince3 on 07-12-07 at 08:41 PM
We get to vote on who Eric's gonna try to sway the new HoH's (Jen's) toward. If America's choice gets nominated, task 3 complete!

"Bar?"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 08:43 PM
'cause getting through the next three episodes is going to require some heavy drinking, and we might as well start now.

"RE: Bar?"
Posted by volsfan on 07-12-07 at 08:56 PM
URGH! I am one of the Showtime peeps and not looking forward to this mess over the next few nights. I was really looking forward to tonight's show with talk of the new HOH...now? I don't care.

I am really tired of seeing her half nekkid ass on my screen.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-13-07 at 10:35 AM
*sneaks in a Doc smooch*

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Posted by Snidget on 07-12-07 at 09:03 PM
I'll be by for a drink after SYTYCD.

If I start drinking now I'll never make it through that show.

Posted by southerncharmer on 07-12-07 at 09:30 PM
Yes..let the neverending drinking begin! She is just DUMB! I cannot believe she was the 1 who won...arrrgghhh. BUT I have to say that I am glad Carol is gone..she really didn't bring ANYTHING 2 the competition. She seemed like a fish out of water while in the house, so ya know..YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK..GOOD BYE!! BUT..I will say...PLEASEEEEE some1 for the love of ALL THINGS HOLY, get cry baby AMBER OUT OF THERE!!!!!!! I CANNOT deal with the tears much longer.

Posted by maryellennaco on 07-12-07 at 09:49 PM
I'm surprised Amber didn't start crying when she found out she was staying! I'm with you on all that damn crying, though. WTF is up with her?
And Jensus as HOH?? Lord have mercy. I can't stand her and the show's only been on a week. The other crown wearer, Jessica, has already gotten on my last nerve, and I've been drinking wine since the show first came on tonight!
BBUUURRRRPPP!!!! Please pass the Pepto, pronto!
Dave, MORE WINE! Quickly!