URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1100
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Question about Sunday's episode?"

Posted by SteelerGirl on 07-09-07 at 11:45 PM
On Sunday's episode, Dic said he was worried about the possibility of Daniele being nominated, b/c she was "one of the six?" Where is he getting the number 6? Did I misunderstand what he said? Or does he know something that we are not aware of yet?

I know the 3 (enemies) were safe, and that Kail and her 3 boys in her alliance were not going to be nominated. That leaves 7, including Dic? I'm not sure, just curious and it has been bugging me all day. Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Question about Sunday's episode?"
Posted by davwav02 on 07-09-07 at 11:53 PM
"One of the six" refers to the three pairs of people with prior relationships within the house. Dustin/Joe, Daniele/Dick, Carol/Jessica. Dustin and Joe have both said they are afraid of being nominated because of the visible tension between them. Daniele and Dick have supposedly tried to get along for the games sake, but still fear getting nominated for the same reason as Dustin and Joe, and Carol and Jessica haven't really come to that because they seem to be getting along. Hope this helps.

Posted by SteelerGirl on 07-09-07 at 11:57 PM
Oh OK. I hadn't thought about that. Thanks. I guess I'm just looking for deeper meaning a little too early. : ) Besides I was wondering why the heck Dic would be let in on any info. Thanks again.

Posted by davwav02 on 07-10-07 at 00:58 AM
>Oh OK. I hadn't thought
>about that. Thanks.
>I guess I'm just looking
>for deeper meaning a little
>too early. : )

Yeah, that's part of the fun of reality tv, trying to read into what we're seeing and maybe trying to pick up the subtle things the producers might be trying to send out.

>Besides I was wondering why
>the heck Dic would be
>let in on any info.

I kinda felt bad for dick after seeing him DR about his daughter. He seems to be genuinely interested in having some kind of relationship with her, and if he and Daniele can work something out, they may be able to do a decent job in this game.

> Thanks again.

No problem.

Posted by SteelerGirl on 07-10-07 at 03:00 PM
Yeah, I felt bad for Dic also. I actually think he will be entertaining if he can stay around. It just seems to be the general attitude (that we are being show anyway) that some of the people don't like him. For example that one girl (Jen?, not sure of her name) flipping out, when she thought he might touch her during the challenge!!! She is so annoying... and her crying over her picture. She is a spoiled brat!

I do think the enemies could use their past relationships to their advantage. I would like to see Dic and Daniele get along. I mean they are family, the others can easily go their separate ways. We shall see...............