URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 110
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Radio ad for the recap?"

Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 07-09-01 at 08:49 PM
Good heavens, it happened again. I've really got to be more careful about what I eat for lunch, because there seem to be some weird after-effects. Oh well, here's what I think I heard on my car radio on the way home tonight...

On the next BlowsVivor...

A final farewell to the people who have left the tribe...
desert_rhino: If they vote me out, I'll blow what's left of their lame asses from here to Kingdom Come before it's all over.
ItzLisa: It's a shame anybody has to be voted out. Why can't this be like a big camping trip? All we need is some chocolate to make s'mores...

...as the focus narrows to the person who will win BlowsVivor and the jury members who will select him or her.
(muffled male voice): I'm a cinch to make the finals, because he'll never let me leave.
(unidentified female voice): Shut up and deal.
(muffled male voice): I saw that movie too. I'm not going to end up like Buddy-boy, that's for sure.

Also, a special Part II of the recap, featuring a behind-the-scenes look at the production of BlowsVivor...
shakes the clown: You think I should be nice to these whores? Get your head out of your ass.
BadAs: I know everything about every one of you, and now it's time to make that knowledge PAY!
Kismet: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful and young. There are many better reasons to hate me, and I'm going to make sure that you experience them all, you loser.
AyaProbe: You think it would dawn on people that they have to pay retail for lawsuits, while lawyers do them at cost. Buh-wah-hah-hah!

All on the next BlowsVivor -- the recap episode! Be seeing you!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Radio ad for the recap?"
Posted by LadyT on 07-09-01 at 10:06 PM
I can't wait to see yout recapt ep!

This looks awesome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
while she wants to be the Queen
and she thinks about her scene
pulls her hair back and she screams
I don't really want to be the Queen!
~Meet Virgina~

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-09-01 at 10:13 PM
OK, here's my go at spoiling this hallucinated preview...
with gratuitous comments.

>desert_rhino: If they vote me out,
>I'll blow what's left of
>their lame asses from here
>to Kingdom Come before it's
>all over.

After the Shakes incident, AyaP told us Rhino was sent to permanent time out! I'm hoping the move to the new set will finally get us out from under the fear... Let me be perfectly clear that OFG did not vote for him!

>ItzLisa: It's a shame anybody has
>to be voted out.
>Why can't this be like
>a big camping trip?
>All we need is some
>chocolate to make s'mores...

I agree with Lisa, but unfortunately that's the very spirit that got her tossed.

...as the focus narrows to
>the person who will win
>BlowsVivor and the jury members
>who will select him or
>her.

Someone's gonna win? You could hardly tell given the way they've been non-competing.

>(muffled male voice): I'm a
>cinch to make the finals,
>because he'll never let me
>leave.

I guess Ice Cat, the Prisoner of AyaP

>(unidentified female voice): Shut up
>and deal.

GT (says shut up) to Sleeeve (Mr. 3 Card Monty).

>(muffled male voice): I saw
>that movie too. I'm
>not going to end up
>like Buddy-boy, that's for sure.

Buddy as in "Taxi Driver"? You talkin to me? Who's the crazy guy at the moment...Survivorist (sic)? Who's been shooting people...AyaProbe?

>AyaProbe: You think it would dawn
>on people that they have
>to pay retail for lawsuits,
>while lawyers do them at
>cost. Buh-wah-hah-hah!
>
Really? But do you get a discount from the court reporters?
Don't underestimate the cost of all those depositions...

>Kismet: Don't hate me because I'm
>beautiful and young. There
>are many better reasons to
>hate me, and I'm going
>to make sure that you
>experience them all, you loser.

Sounds like a tawdry S&M fantasy to me but I expect the ratings will be huge...

May I propose the unofficial title for 7.5:
"Revenge of the Host"?
(there's a Jesuit joke in that just begging to be told, I'm sure)

Pass the wine and hold the host, I'm ready for communion, I mean showtime!

Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-10-01 at 02:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHA! Thank god OFG is on the case and I didn't have to think very hard about any of this--cuz it's 2:30 in the morning, and I'm still suffering from a coffee hangover from last night! (Note to self: It may SOUND like a good way to stay awake on the interstate, but I will always pay dearly for stooping to drinking sludge water! Who knew it could give you bedspins?! Yes, this is my first and last attempt at this particular drug. . . Bleagh.)

What was I saying? Hell, I'm tripping my ass off here. Never mind.

GT
destined to never get that gig hawking Folgers

Posted by ItzLisa on 07-10-01 at 10:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-01 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

>>ItzLisa: It's a shame anybody has to be voted out. Why can't this be like a big camping trip? All we need is some chocolate to make s'mores...
>I agree with Lisa, but unfortunately that's the very spirit that
got her tossed.

**** Damn, Sistah, that's cold!!! Hmmm...(ponders ponders ponders) Think maybe it's time to can this "nice girl" crapola - it's clear all that "Kumbaya Lis-Lis" garbage just cost me a cool million! *sigh!* That's it then - I'm reapplying for "Blowsvivor 2: The Discarded Set from 'The Merv Griffin Show' " and lettin' my b.itch flag fly!!!

Edit to fix those annoying little ###s where I swore (giggle!). How am I supposed to even mildy assert myself if I'm usurped by a numerical symbol?

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-10-01 at 01:26 PM
ROFL at you girl!

>>it's clear all that "Kumbaya Lis-Lis" garbage just cost me a cool million! *sigh!*

I'm shocked! That was all an act?

>>I'm reapplying for "Blowsvivor 2: The Discarded Set from 'The Merv Griffin Show' " and lettin' my b.itch flag fly!!!

I love it! Just like this show to get a worse set the second season. Itz does Scerri--now that would get us ratings!

Oh Lisa, your character never got developed to do you justice. Clearly you could have won this thing if you hadn't been done in by a shortsighted writer looking for ratings and a surprise bootee. That writer has now been fired and is doing penance for her stupidity, if that helps at all.
S'mores, hon?

Posted by ItzLisa on 07-10-01 at 02:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-01 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

>I'm shocked! That was all an act?
***Weeeeell, no - not really. It's just that - well, ya know how Jerri kept claiming "I'm really nice, it's all edited to make me look mean"? So here's what I'll do - I'll let them film me only on my cranky days! For instance when I'm PMSing - Lights! Camera! Action!

>>>I'm reapplying for "Blowsvivor 2: The Discarded Set from 'The Merv Griffin Show' " and lettin' my b.itch flag fly!!!
>I love it! Just like this show to get a worse set the second season.
*** Don't you love the name? I'm very proud of myself, and SINCERLY HOPE THAT AYA PROBE TAKES IT INTO CONSIDERATION - HINT HINT!!!!!!!!!

> Itz does Scerri--now that would get us ratings!
***Yeah, except for the outtake recap special, where they'll secretly film me playing with Barbies! BAM! There goes my b.itch image right out the window, and then they'll lower the boom on me at Tribal Council! "Itz, I hate to vote you off AGAIN, but we thought you'd get us ratings as "The Girl America Loves to Hate"! But when the camera crew caught you baking everyone cookies and helping old ladies across the set, we knew our Neilsen ratings were going down the toilet after all."

>Oh Lisa, your character never got developed to do you justice. Clearly you could have won this thing if you hadn't been done in by a shortsighted writer looking for ratings and a surprise bootee. That writer has now been fired and is doing penance for her stupidity, if that helps at all.

*** Oh, right, suck up to me now with how sorry you are! Weeeeelll, no way, Missy!!! I'll NEVER forgive you, you betrayed our friendship, I trusted you, and you wrote me out, you....you....you......

>S'mores, hon?
*** Ooooh!!! Goody, thanks!!!!! (Mmmmm....) Was I saying something to you, OFG? Can I have S'more S'mores????

"This had better work!"
Posted by Kismet on 07-10-01 at 08:02 AM
First of all what have I told you about licking the contracts? Yes, yes I know all about your addiction to Mistofleas' potions. I don't care about the tabloid report of you two 'in the corner' together. What concerns me is that you are increasingly showing signs of senility. If you move on to glue I am not paying for rehab.

I cannot believe this is the best promo you could come up with. You didn't even run with the sex montage like I told you to. Our viewers are a horny bunch who would pay money for superhero sex. Do I see 'never before seen' footage of that? No! Your preview consists of boring things like saying goodbye and strategy. Noone cares about the losers who are gone. Hell, they are barely maintaining interest in the losers that are still playing. The false emotional goodbyes intended to bring out melancholia never work, so I don't know why you are bothering with such below average tactics.

Do I have to remind you how expensive these ads are? Right now we are getting our asses kicked by the Big Brother forum. Who's fault is that? For your sake I hope that the ratings come up. I would hate to bring the big guns to bear on you...

Kismet

P.S. You need to go to wardrobe before the next show. I hired Julie Chen's stylist to find a new look for you.

"RE: This had better work!"
Posted by mistofleas on 07-10-01 at 12:04 PM
>First of all what have I
>told you about licking the
>contracts? Yes, yes I know
>all about your addiction to
>Mistofleas' potions.
--Lies, I tell you all lies!! My potions are not addictive...they're just a little "habit" forming, yeah, that's it, "habit" forming. Just because Aya is not living up to the high potential that you have for him is no reason to malign my cauldron creations
Don't make me turn you into a toad little Kis honey.
*cackles*

I don't care
>about the tabloid report of
>you two 'in the corner'
>together.

--Okay, this one is true, but I was just trying out a new spell to get him to tell me the winner of SB. I swear that's all there was to that! *crosses her fingers behind her back*

mistofleas --jumps on her broom and flies away before Kismet can get her

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-10-01 at 01:37 PM
So Misty, I'm confused again. Are you and the Evil One aka Kismet cohorts, do you serve her bidding, or are you like an independent who seems to have an alliance with the Princess of Darkness but has her own ambitions to do mischief.

She talks to you like an underling, but you threaten her with a toad form....so who's BADDER, the flea or the Kismet?

Poor AyaK, he agreed only to work for an evil clown and now he's berated and spellified by the b*tch/witch duo!

Pssst... have any more of that non-addictive cauldron product?
Did you put it in AyaK's lunch to make him "hear" this preview?

Posted by Kismet on 07-10-01 at 02:03 PM
Misto has been a useful minion in her time. I let her do as she pleases 90% of the time. Misto was very helpful with writing the contracts for writers and contestants alike. AyaK, being both a producer and a lawyer, dealt more with the contracts than anyone else.(Hell I don't even know what the contracts really say anymore) He and Misto have developed a highly questionable relationship. Lots of whispering and talking in corners. I'm assuming its a blossoming romance. Too bad she's not on the show, we could publicize the hell out of that liason.

To answer your other question, I let Misto do as she pleases 90% of the time. Let's just say that she knows which side her bread is buttered on. I mean really, whats a witch without an evil overlord to 'toady' for?

Kismet

Posted by mistofleas on 07-10-01 at 02:29 PM
Kismet is the Evil Overlordess and I am like the genie in the bottle. I have the power to help her or harm her, but why would I bite the hand that give me access to all the bat wings, eye of newt, superhero "mojo" and cat tails I need. I may spout off to Kis every once in a while, just so she knows that I have the power, but it's a good arrangement and I'm happy to be part of the organization.

I want to clarify the Aya thing...it's not a romance in any way, shape or form. He is my guinea pig for potions and spells. I was thinking of trying a love spell on him, but realized that an office romance would just get in the way so I pooured it out. I do think that "someone" snatched some of it up before it went down the drain though. Ever wonder how and why Vamp and Superman seem to have such a "passionate" "only have eyes for you" kinda relationship? Hmmmmm....

witchofleas

"Cornertime Rebellion"
Posted by Drive My Car on 07-10-01 at 03:04 PM

Psssst Hey Misto, join with me, we can overthrow Kismet and rule Cornertime!!!

We can.......
Oh NO!!!!

Shhhhhhh don't say I was here Ok

EBug ( runs back to the corner before Kismet sees her )

"The "Harry Potter broom" question"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 07-10-01 at 03:13 PM
Sorry to hijack this discussion, but I have a question for mistofleas that pertains to witchcraft. Who has broomstick-flying technique correct in the Reuters article below?

British witches upset by Harry Potter broomstick style
Monday July 9 1:38 PM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - Hollywood studio Warner Bros. has had a spell cast on it for showing apprentice wizard Harry Potter riding his broomstick with the brush part at the back.

A high priest of British White Witches said broomsticks should be ridden the other way around, and has wished for the film to do poorly at the box office until the studio admits it got it wrong.

"Warner Bros. claims the film is an accurate portrayal of things that happen in witchcraft, yet woodcuts from the 16th and 17th centuries show broomsticks being ridden with the brush part in the front," said Kevin Carlyon, who has his own coven in Sussex, southern England.

"It's a common mistake -- even the '60s TV series 'Bewitched' showed broomsticks being ridden backwards, but this is not correct," he said.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, adapted from the best-selling book by J.K. Rowling, is due for release in November, but the trailer shows Harry being taught to ride a broomstick.

Carlyon knows first hand the proper way to ride a broomstick -- he said he had three, though all were grounded at the moment.

"The CAA (Britain's Civil Aviation Authority) won't give me permission to fly," he said.

"RE: The "Harry Potter broom" question"
Posted by mistofleas on 07-10-01 at 03:45 PM
Great questions Aya!! I personally think it's a matter of preference as opposed to "right" or "wrong". Some like to have the brush part in the front to resemble the head of a horse and others like to have it in the back for more balance. I have seen some of the old woodcuts that guy was talking about and they do have the brush part in front, but there are plenty that have the brush facing the back as well.

The only broom that I have is a wonderful antique that hangs over my front door (for "brushing" off all negative engery when people enter my house). I've been looking for the perfect broom for flying, but so far my Hoover seems to work the best.

witchofleas

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-10-01 at 03:05 PM
Wow, thanks for letting me on the "secret" alliance, girls.
Here I was hoping to "stir" something up but you both seem to have a clear understanding of your relationship.
*pouts at failure to induce power struggle*

Kismet, if I were you I'd be very afraid that AyaK's gonna show you one script for approval and then air the "real" script and write himself back into the position of overlord. Hey, but then you can go back to being subversive.... I see how it works now!

Misty, your witch graphic is lovely!

Posted by Drive My Car on 07-10-01 at 04:02 PM
Why won't anyone help me???????????

You all know what she is capable of, and now she has her own personnal Witch!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ebug-the meek and frightened

Posted by mistofleas on 07-10-01 at 04:06 PM
Hee hee hee!!

mistofleas

Posted by VampKira on 07-10-01 at 04:31 PM
Can't wait to read the recap, AK!!

Vamps.. (who has PLENTY of that potion left.... heh heh heh!)

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Posted by mistofleas on 07-10-01 at 05:33 PM
*whispers to Vamp* You just let me know when you start running out hon...I can make lots more!

mistofleas --who knows Vamps doesn't need a love potion to get Superman

Posted by VampKira on 07-12-01 at 06:01 AM
*hugs her little bloodsucker*

"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Posted by Kismet on 07-10-01 at 05:38 PM
>Kismet, if I were you I'd
>be very afraid that AyaK's
>gonna show you one script
>for approval and then air
>the "real" script and write
>himself back into the position
>of overlord.

I have AyaP and this board well in hand. AyaP has you all snowed. The truth of the matter is that he just isn't as all knowing as you people give him credit for. Yes, I am saying that Aya is not smart enough to pull a fast one on me. At least not without help.

The only thing that worried me was that Webby removed my Survivor Market room. However, I recently discovered that it was still there, just invisible.

Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-12-01 at 02:13 PM
>I have AyaP and this board well in hand.
Oh, Kis. . . this is just the kind of thinking that makes one susceptible to rude awakenings. . . Please don't tempt karma to step in and deal you a cruel blow! (and you just know buggy is going to keep trying until SOMETHING works!)

It is my experience that life goes much more smoothly when we don't start believing our own press; that way, anything bad is never a surprise, and anything good is a pleasant one.

Just pondering, that's all.

GT

Posted by Kismet on 07-12-01 at 06:52 PM
>>I have AyaP and this board well in hand.
>Oh, Kis. . . this is
>just the kind of thinking
>that makes one susceptible to
>rude awakenings. . . Please
>don't tempt karma to step
>in and deal you a
>cruel blow!

Kismet is wayy more powerful than Karma my dear. I am the Bear to her Tutter.

>(and you just
>know buggy is going to
>keep trying until SOMETHING works!)
>

Buggy is merely angry that she hasn't had any cornertime in the interviews. Soon enough the situation with her will be resolved.

>
>It is my experience that life
>goes much more smoothly when
>we don't start believing our
>own press; that way, anything
>bad is never a surprise,
>and anything good is a
>pleasant one.
>
>Just pondering, that's all.

I await my fate with glee my friend. I like all surprises even the nasty ones....

Kismet
-Who wouldn't be a proper evil overlord* if over-confidence was not her downfall.

* Or Overlordess? Overlady just sounds like a really fat opera singer

Posted by SherpaDave on 07-12-01 at 07:08 PM
Kismet is wayy more powerful than Karma my dear. I am the Bear to her Tutter.

OMG! <click> Is the infamous corner somewhere in the Big Blue House? I soooo would've gotten Pip and Pop's autographs if I'd only known.

Posted by Drive My Car on 07-12-01 at 08:01 PM
All this and pre-school television too.

Bug

"One of my favorite threads from the whole game!"
Posted by AyaK on 02-01-02 at 12:44 PM
Hey ... who were those muffled voices in that radio ad?