URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID101
Thread Number: 11
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Soap thoughts by Lady T"

Posted by LadyT on 03-09-05 at 07:43 PM
I love soaps and I am not afraid to admit it. There are many good things going on in Soap Land, and some bad things too.Take All My Children. Can it get any better? I know a lot of people don't like Jacob Young as JR but I think he has been doing a fabulous job as JR lately. I loved the whole baby switching storyline. Erica has been doing awesome lately, I just want to see her married to Jackson. And for God's sake, put Zach and Kendall together. They have so much chemistry! ANd get rid of Maria. I can't stand that sanctimonious excuse for a woman. ANy day that has Tad on it, especially if Tad and David are on together is a happy day for me.

Another show that is on fire right now is Guiding Light. Dinah, Dinah, Dinah. Gina Tognoni you are so incredibly awesome in that role, so much better, IMO that Wendy Moniz. Pairing her with Jonathan was genius. But it looks obvious where her story is going as Cassie won't be getting pregnant any time soon. The trial of Phillip is intriguing. I think he should be hiding out with AlanMichael and Lucy seeing that no one talks to them any way. Pair Rick and Beth together, that would be cool and get Olivia and Alan together. It was a pleasure to see Matt and I wish he would stick around.

General Hospital sucks ##### right now. Way too much violence. Am I the only one who sees that AJ is behind the "killing" of Michael? Jax is boring, as is Courtney. Get that whiny brat of my TV.

As the World Turns. I love Henry and Katie. And Katie and Mike. Perfect triangle. Craig and Jennifer? Ewwwwwww. I think that may be the grossest thing I have ever seen on a soap. Sarah Brown you were awesome. I wish you could stay longer damnit. You were so good up against Maura West and Martha Byrne. One of the best stories of the year.

Thats about all I watch, except Bold and Beuatiful, get away from the icky story of Bridget and Ridge. They were brother and sister for Christ's sake!!!!!!! And dont let Amber go, she
s too fine an actress to let go.

Any one else have thoughts? I always love a good soap debate

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Soap thoughts by Lady T"
Posted by samboohoo on 03-10-05 at 09:37 AM
Y&R is good right now. But then again it generally is. I'm not sure it has ever not been good.

B&B: I've really had to stop watching it, and what put me over the edge was the whole Bridget/Ridge thing. Not only were they once brother and sister, but they were also father and daughter. And that issue was never ever fully resolved because -- maybe the writers forgot but many fans didn't -- Sheila spun the carrosel. I don't like the new Bridget. They totally destroyed Amber. There comes a time when show has done all it can do, and I think B&B is actually past that point.

ATWT: Sarah Brown is a great actress, but I hated the character. I think it would be funny if it turned out that Emma delivered the final blow. Craig and Jennifer are eewwwwwwww. I can't decide who I want Katie with. I don't care about Celia and Rafi. And I don't like the aging of Will or Luke for that matter.

GL: Gina Tognoni is superb. I've always thought Phillip was alive and kicking somewhere.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

Posted by LadyT on 03-10-05 at 10:20 AM
Making Malcolm Lily's father was an obvious move, but throw Phylis in there and it's a whole new ball game. I dont watch it very much.

I also like Marina and Danny together, they are very cute. Danny makes me shiver and shake, always has, even when he was Casey on Loving.

I agree that it would be funny if Emma delivered the final blow on Julia. If Luke did it, I would hate it. Will anyone? We have been down that road before.

Posted by samboohoo on 03-10-05 at 10:38 AM
I absolutely love Phyllis. I hate Christine.

I haven't adjusted to the new Marina yet. I wasn't around during the big Danny/Michelle era, so I have no loyaty there. I too like Danny though.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

Posted by realtyamazed on 03-10-05 at 07:36 PM
Only an ABC soap lover...fav is One Life to Live and AMC.

Posted by motormouth on 03-11-05 at 02:18 AM
Well, I am a GH fan. I do agree it's getting stale at the moment but when it's good it's really good. The only other one I used to watch is Days of Our Lives and that has got to be the most ludicrous show on TV. So terribly bad I now find the show humorous.

I've never actually seen any other soap before. I am happy with GH, I think it will pick up again.

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren!*

Posted by Puffy on 03-13-05 at 02:35 AM

I watch All My Children. I don't like Zach or Jonathan. I like Lily, Danielle, and Reggie's storylines and I liked the Trading Babies storyline, although it lasted way too long and was so unrealistic.

I like the JR character; he has a permanent sneer on his face. I thought it was strange that things weren't tied up between soulmates Edmund and Maria before they killed him off. And his death has got to be permanent, unlike Maria's and Dixie's disappearances and presumed deaths.

Seems like a possible Dixie might be a co-inmate of Crystal's. I wondered when she'd return. And I also am curious if they'll write in a death storyline for Aunt Phoebe.

A Syren®Original
©Syren Creations, 2005

Posted by LadyT on 03-13-05 at 11:16 AM
According to some magazines, Phoebe's death will be written in soon. They tape two months ahead of time so this was unexpected and theyb had to scramble. Plus with Edmund's death and BAM's departure, they wanted to give a little time. But her death will focus a lot on Brooke and her reactions to it.

I like that Krystal's cellmate could be Dixie, as long as it is not Cady McClain. I love Cady on ATWT, she is superb in the role.

Jonathan will be redeemed, TPTB like him too much. Everything will be blamed on Braden

Posted by Puffy on 03-14-05 at 02:13 AM
But I hate Jonathan! Yuck. I think it was stupid to throw in Braden out of left field as a solution to the Jonathan/Zach/Ethan mystery.

I don't watch ATWT; I really liked Cady McClain as Dixie. I always figured she'd return as Tad was about to marry someone else.

I'm glad that Phoebe was in the special 35th anniversary show. I guess they can finally say that Langley has died by now, too. I have a 25th anniversay AMC book; it's great! It has pictures and lists of all the cast members, characters, who played who, story lines, everything! Although it is outdated by now! LOL.

A Syren®Original
©Syren Creations, 2005

Posted by DebCapsFan on 04-27-05 at 07:01 PM
As much as I love love love Dinah... I hate Cassie. And this baby story line worries me because we're going to get St. Cassie (who ignores the kids she has now) and Dinah will be thrown to the wolves.
I love Katie and Henry and I'm not wild about Mike any more. I'm not looking forward to the inevitable Mike and Katie reunion. I guess Craig and Jennifer hooked up so he could sneer at her and she could cry. And cry... and cry...sheesh.
Don't you think it's weird to see sweet as peach pie Tad's little brother play psycho abuser Les on ATWT? It took me a while to recognize him.

Made for me by RolldDice.

Posted by samboohoo on 04-29-05 at 01:20 PM
I wasn't around for the Cassie/Richard years, but I do see what you mean by St. Cassie, although I have to admit, she and Edmund have chemistry. I do not like Jeffrey -- yuck. And although she is pure evil, I too love Dinah.

I too am starting to root for Katie and Henry. Mike is nice to look at, but geez, he's just an idiot, plain and simple. I wish he and Jen had run away.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Posted by Agman2 on 02-23-16 at 06:35 PM
I didn't like Cassie either.

Posted by kathliam on 04-27-05 at 08:44 PM
I love soaps and always have and find very few people willing to admit that, much less discuss. Raised on ATWT from birth. My mother was able to watch once a week, and Grandma would catch her up while they cooked Sunday dinner. Life came to a complete halt at Grandma's house during 'her show'. ATWT led to GL. Watched some AMC during the early years, OLTL way back (who remember's the name of Vicki's sister?) and GH back in the days of black and white. It became ABC only many years ago, primarily because I can listen to the audio on the radio at work. (The affiliate doesn't broadcast their audio, it just so happens you can pick it up.) For a while I listened to AMC, OLTL and GH on the radio and taped ATWT and GL. Sad, huh?

Now I'm strictly ABC, although it's fun to catch the CBS shows on holiday or if I'm sick at home. I still read the synopses so I can drop in after a few months and not really feel like I've missed anything. The hardest thing is figuring out who the new characters and actors are.

I'm not happy with AMC right now, although any time Michael Knight or David Canary are on screen is golden, platinum if they are in a scene together. The other characters just aren't grabbing me.

OLTL has always been the 'tweener' show for me, that hour to spend between AMC and GH, the time to go to the copier or run to the bank, but the story lines are drawing me in again. I like that they are focusing on interaction between the core families again, although I think Jessica's DID or whatever is bringing on this Tess character is a little contrived.

Count me in the minority who is lvoing GH right now, although the jury is still out on the new Carly. Maurice Bernard is doing some of his best work right now, Rick Hearst is a great addition, I've always like Nancy Lee Grahn's work. They are laying groundwork for a lot of long-term drama, if they can keep the same writing crew around.

Sorry, didn't mean to write an entire position paper. Can you tell I don't have many opportunities to talk about this?

Posted by LadyT on 04-27-05 at 09:59 PM
I can talk about soaps forever. I believe Viki's sister's name was Meredith (didn't cheat and look it up) Mandy might knowit too. Not a big fan, just fills the hour in between.

My favorite AMC couple is David and Tad. Nobody cracks meup more. And I want them to recast Bianca in a few months, there is so much story to be told there. I am glad St Maria oft he push up bra isleaving and not a moment too soon. Kendall has chemistry with everyone so whomever they pair her with is good enough for me.

GH, please go back to the romance. Explore Liz and Lucky again. I didn't like this Carly on OLTL and I don't care for her now. I like Reese though. I would really like it if she was Brenda's long lost sister because there are some characters you can recast and some you can't. Brenda you can't.

The nthing with ATWT is I love Mike. ALways have. But Katie and Henry are too cute for words and Trent Dawson is a gold mine who should be getting an Emmy some day. With the introduction of the old new Snyder girl, maybe they can hit it off.

Posted by kathliam on 04-27-05 at 10:40 PM
Very good, Meredith Lord. Married dreamy (then) young doctor Larry Woleck. I read somewhere they may be recasting the Clint Buchanan role.

I don't remember the actress now playing Carly from OLTL. I wasn't sure about Tamara Braun when she first started but now I hardly remember Sarah Brown as Carly. I'm willing to give her time. I agree GH needs more love and romance. I read the Lucky/Elizabeth romance will start heating up now. It will also get interesting once Nicholas is released from jail.

I think Sonny and Carly will always be connected even if/when they move on to other people. It will interesting to see how that dynamic plays out. I also find the Ric/Alexis pairing delightful. Those two crack me up.

I wish Anthony Geary would show up for more than 6 weeks at a time. I can't believe how long he's been on GH.

Posted by Bebo on 04-27-05 at 11:27 PM
Trent.Dawson.rocks. I have starting taping ATWT every day because the Katie-Henry pairing has been so appealing. Nothing against Mike, but Henry is so much fun.

And that Cassie-Dinah story has turned me completely off of GL.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Posted by motormouth on 04-28-05 at 02:02 PM
Was there speculation that Reese is Brenda's long lost sister?? I had not heard anything like this until now...can you explain? Thanks T,

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren and a bounce from IceCat!*

Posted by LadyT on 04-28-05 at 05:54 PM
No just my wish cause I love Brenda

Posted by motormouth on 04-28-05 at 07:08 PM
Me too. I watch her on Las Vegas to get my fix. It's not the same though. I read a man from Reese's past will coming to the show soon, so I doubt she's Brenda's sister. (although nothing is ever a real shock on soaps)

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren and a bounce from IceCat!*

"B&B Rant"
Posted by samboohoo on 04-29-05 at 01:24 PM
I really stopped watching months ago when the Bridget/Ridge thing was once again revisited, but I always catch things here and there. B&B is now at the point where really, they've written things into a corner, and someone needs to realize that there's only so much you can do with limited time and limited characters. Once again, they are bringing back Taylor (Hunter Tylo). So I'm sure that once again, Brooke and Ridge's marriage will not be valid. Give me a freaking break!!! Ugghhhh!!! Maybe I just don't like Hunter Tylo, but she really needs to go, go, go. Also, maybe this is just a credit to Jennifer Finnegan, but this Bridget sucks. Jennifer Finnegan really cannot be replaced.

Icey bounced my Dicey

"RE: B&B Rant"
Posted by Bebo on 04-29-05 at 02:01 PM
I can't stand how they keep pairing a character in her 20s (Bridget) with characters much much older (first Ridge, now Nick). Why does she have to keep competing with her mother for men?

"RE: B&B Rant"
Posted by LadyT on 04-30-05 at 02:11 PM
I watch B&B during the AMC commercials and follow it in the Soap Bible, Soap Opera Digest. I do like this Bridget, but agree that the whole Ridge story was the ickiest story ever told on soaps. Nick should go after Taylor now and they should cast someone her age. Oscar was perfect for her and Brian Gaskill was such a talent gone to waste. Bring back that hot doctor who once was on Port Charles!

Posted by AugustGirl on 04-29-05 at 06:47 PM
Hi. My name is Augie, and I watch Passions.

There. I said it. It's out in the open. I watch the worst soap out there. *sigh* It's not really my fault. Nope. Not my fault at all. You see I got laid off from stupid WorldCom in 2002. I couldn't find a job and had a lot of time to do nothing. So, one day I "accidently" watched Passions. Yes, I said "accidently". The TV was tuned to Passions and I looked. And I looked again the next day. And the next day. And the next. Hey! I was unemployed people! Sue me, okay?

Anywho, even though it became apparent soon enough that Passions is indeed a terrible soap with sad, neverending lame-o storylines, I continued to watch. Luckily, I found a job and now only watch on the odd day off. And when I do watch it is only to confirm that the men of Harmony are still the stupidest men in daytime, and that Tabitha (Juliet Mills) is still a riot, and that Julian is still yummy. They are, she is, and he is.

However, I do have to say that DOOL is trying very hard to overtake Passions as worst soap. Very hard indeed.

I feel so, so, pathetic.

Posted by DebCapsFan on 05-02-05 at 03:46 PM
Although I've never seen it....I think this can be forgiven. It seems like Passions doesn't take itself seriously, whereas Days tries to and comes out like drek anyway.
Anyway we all need some fluff in life. Isn't that why we watch soaps? Oh, and for the shirtless men.

I'm so glad there are more Trent Dawson fans here... he's great.
Made for me by RolldDice.

Posted by AugustGirl on 05-02-05 at 06:51 PM
You're right, Debs. Passions doesn't take itself seriously. DOOL, on the other hand, has gotten bad past the point of Marlena's possession storyline. Remember the "floating Marlena"? Yikes.

I feel better now.

Posted by MandyM on 05-02-05 at 10:18 PM
Don't you dare feel bad for one second, Augie! Debs is exactly right...Passions is SUPPOSED to be campy! DAYS just makes me sad because I remember the "good old days" of Doug and Julie, Mike and Margo, Liz and Neil, Mickey (the REAL Mickey, not Edward from GH Mickey) and Maggie, Marlena and Roman (the REAL Roman, not the Chris Kositchek Roman), Bill and Laura, and Tom and Alice (my sentimental faves) and EUGENE AND CALLIOPE (my all time favorite couple.......soooooo freaking hilarious!!). They took a wonderful soap that I had watched from birth and turned it into a farce. I still watch because I do like Bo/Hope and Sami/Lucas. But I miss the DAYS of old. On a bright note, my mom just gave me all of her old Days books (cheesey paperbacks that chronicle DAYS from the time Julie was a teenager up until the Liz/Neil time).

And here is some good news for you, Augie...Gelhan Gering (or however you spell it...the guy who plays Luis) is RE-SIGNING his contract!!! HOORAY! I can't wait for it to come out that Sheridan is really Marty's mom! This has been far too long!

Bold and Beautiful.......the Bridget/Ridge thing was just too gross for words. Do the writers forget that we remember that Bridget got her very NAME for the fact that they thought Ridge was her father and Bridget was a combination of Brooke and Ridge??!?!?!? Ridge creeps me out anyway.....but HOW on EARTH could you possibly make out with a girl that you at one time thought was your DAUGHTER?!? ACK!

AMC- this is my MUST SEE show. I love love love Kendall and Tishy you are so right, she has chemistry with everyone (and especially with Greenlee....I love their scenes together!!!). Ryan bores me. But the Maria falling down drunk at the ceremony to honor Edmund? FABULOUS! Every scene was dead on...Brooke was great, Maria (St. Maria of the push up bra ---LOL), Erica....those three played every beat so well! And Adam comforting Brooke? How wonderful! AND they even showed Palmer (who I adore).

The big thing that soaps have to remember is HISTORY HISTORY HISTORY! Nothing thrills a soap fan more than when the long-time viewer is given a *wink* with simple scenes like Kendall talking to Bianca on the phone for Miranda's birthday. And nothing pisses a soaper MORE than glaring holes like Edmund's funeral with NO MENTION of Dimitri (his brother) or Mateo and Hayley (Maria's brother and his wife). And DO NOT shove newbie teens in our faces and FORCE us to watch them learn to act ALL THE TIME EVERY DAY! Give us our veterans!!! Heck...when I was little, one of my favorite couples was Kim and Dan Stewart from As The World Turns....I was like 8 and they were in their 40's! It doesn't take young actors to attract young viewers...it takes well-written, consistant storytelling!!!!!

Off my 'soapbox' for now! And Kathliam, so nice to meet you....it sure is fun to spout off about our shows, isn't it?

MM Soap Lover since the age of 4!

Posted by Bebo on 05-03-05 at 07:37 AM
You had to bring up Eugene and Calliope. Still my fav couple of all time.

"*sigh*"
Posted by zombiebaby on 05-05-05 at 07:33 PM

Remember their wedding? Marlena was the Best Man, was Anna the Matron of Honor?

Back then I actually used to love Tony & Anna...so witchy and fun!

I wish they would stop the constant aging of kids too! Now Jack & Jenn's daughter is 17??? Geez shouldn't Jenn be only 25 or so in real time?

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"Funeral for Phoebe Wallingford"
Posted by Puffy on 05-12-05 at 09:17 PM
All My Children had a real tear jerker today, May 12. Aunt Phoebe's funeral brought out old cast members from years ago. Picture this: Chuck Tyler, Linc and Kelly, and Benny Sago. Remember them? There were lots of flashbacks of scenes with Aunt Phoebe and these characters, too. The entire show was poignant and yes, I had tears in my eyes.

"RE: Funeral for Phoebe Wallingford"
Posted by kathliam on 05-14-05 at 07:17 AM
Hi Puffy! I listened to the funeral yesterday and can't wait to watch that episode on SoapNet this weekend. Oh, I had such a huge crush on Benny back in the day. I had forgotten he always called Phoebe 'Duchess'. I can't wait to see it.

Posted by ARnutz on 05-16-05 at 07:02 PM
Holy cow!

Boy, I wish I had wandered over here sooner! Now that TAR is over I found myself bored and stumbled in here.

I used to watch GH & AMC as a kid/teen with OLTL as filler in between (since 3rd grade), but then I was dating a guy in HS who got me hooked on Y&R. Been watching that since around '84. I've never really gone gung ho over B&B, sometimes I follow a storyline, but I can just as easily take it as leave it. It gets really lame. I lvoe ATWT!

Y&R - I am anxiously awaiting how the whole Cassie/Daniel car wreck thing unfolds. I can't imagine they'll kill her off and let Daniel take the fall!

B&B - I agree with the creepy Ridge/Bridget thing and I too hate that Taylor has come back from the dead once again, although I have always hated Brooke, so I'd love to see her pushed aside once again.

ATWT - OMG! I like this show more every day! Right now I am wondering what'll happen with Lily & Holden. Do you think he'll save her from the madman in the woods? Also, Craig has found Rosanna in Bangkok! I'm on the edge of my seat with this thing! I bet Jennifer & Mike don't make it to the alter!

A J Slice original ©2004

Posted by samboohoo on 05-19-05 at 03:19 PM
Hey Nutz!!

Y&R is just damn fine writing. It's so hard for me to believe that the same family creats Y&R and B&B because they are so opposite. I usually am home during Y&R, and I'm always impressed with the stories.

I really have quit watching B&B because bringing back Taylor was really the last straw for me. I honestly think the show needs to end. How many times can you recycle the same freaking story. I guess Macy will be alive in another couple of months. The only thing that could possibly save this show in my book is if Taylor turns out to be an imposter (hey maybe it's Sheila again). I was walking through Sears the other day and saw it on one of the TV there. I will say that Hunter Tylo looks awful, and her hair looks like a wig.

ATWT is my all-time favorite. They keep promising a twist in the Julia murder line that we'll never expect. And I do think Katie will interrupt the wedding. I did like Craig/Rosanna, so this looks to be an interesting story. Hopefully Rosanna hasn't been sleeping with James, because that would be major icky.

Icey bounced my Dicey

"Y & R Alert!!!!!"
Posted by northernlights on 05-24-05 at 10:37 AM
As many of you know, Y & R and Days are shown a day ahead in Canada. Yesterday's episode (which you will see today) was one of the biggest tear-jerkers I've ever watched. Have your Kleenex beside you and then come back and tell me what you thought about it.

I was thinking of Tishy and Mandy while I watched yesterday.

"RE: Y & R Alert!!!!!"
Posted by samboohoo on 05-24-05 at 02:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-05 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

I have it on Tivo, and I heard it on the radio today. I knew it was going to happen, just not this early in the week -- they usually wait for Friday for that stuff.

I also read that she whispered something to Nick -- what do you think it was?

ETA: I watched it at 4:30 this morning. I couldn't sleep. That was just so so awful. I cried and cried and cried. And then I erased it from Tivo because it's not something I want to see again. How sad.

Icey bounced my Dicey

"Funny you should ask"
Posted by northernlights on 05-24-05 at 02:19 PM
I caught that part three times yesterday and hadn't thought anything other than she asked him to sing her a lullaby. Then while discussing it with my sister this morning she suggested that maybe she told him she was driving. I didn't notice any reaction to her whispers but I was on Tylenol #3 and Percocets all weekend due to a pinched nerve so I may have been less than observant.

~ still in shock.

"RE: Funny you should ask"
Posted by LadyT on 05-24-05 at 03:06 PM
I wonder, is this thing with Cassie a bigger tear jerker than BJ's death on GH years ago? That made me bawl. When Felicia realized that Maxie was getting BJ's heart, I couldn't see the TV I was crying so hard.

Speaking of Felicia, I saw on a board that she is getting a bigger storyline. However, she is now recurring and can't fit it in her schedule. She asked them to work around her and they said no. So Felicia is now going to be played by Sandra Fergurson, ex Amanda on Another World. I am not sure how true this is because this is the first time Ihave checked spoilers on this site.

And who killed Phillip? I am thinking Beth.

Posted by samboohoo on 05-24-05 at 03:51 PM
We will know who killed Phillip on Friday, the 27th. They are throwing Olivia in our face, so it can't be her.

Although I really don't think he's dead, Alan set this whole thing up to get rid of Harley and Olivia so that he can have the grandchildren all to himself.

I remember BJ's death. That was one of the absolute worst.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Posted by samboohoo on 05-24-05 at 03:55 PM
I'm thinking the same thing, but I wonder why they wouldn't reveal that to the viewers since we already had Cassie saying this to Sharon when Sharon called her on the cell phone. I didn't know she was going to die until I saw the Soap Opera Digest on the stand last Thursday. While it is awful, I think it will be a great storyline and will serve all of its purposes, which is why they did it. I am glad to see Nick/Sharon have a crisis that does not involve one of them cheating. And it's not one that will have a ridiculous re-incarnation later on. *cough, cough B&B's Taylor, cough, cough*

Icey bounced my Dicey

Posted by ARnutz on 05-25-05 at 01:11 PM
This is totally crazy! It's so rare that they kill off a young character like this on a soap. This storyline is going to involve a lot of other characters though, so I can see how the show can/will become edge-of-your-seat interesting.

The biggest question, will Daniel wind up taking the fall? It's possible that Nick & Sharon will be so distraught that they conveniently "forget" to mention that Cassie was driving!

And it's not one that will have a ridiculous re-incarnation later on.

Well, it is a soap and they've brought lots of people back from the dead before!

A J Slice original ©2004

Posted by samboohoo on 05-25-05 at 01:45 PM
Of course I had to go home for lunch.

It has been such a powerful week. I would say cancel the Emmys next year and just give them all to Y&R. Today Nikki reached out to Sharon. While I love the chemistry between these two when they fight, I've always thought Nikki was too hard on Sharon and placed the blame on her for everything. Today Sharon opened that door and blamed herself, but Nikki shut it and held her and took care of her, and I applaud that.

I think Daniel will take the fall, for now. Even if Nick doesn't remember, there has to be some sort of investigation into the crash that would shed some light. But they'll play it out for a while.

Yes, they have brought back people before, but I just can't see them doing that in this case. You never know, but I just don't think so.

Icey bounced my Dicey

"Revealed"
Posted by samboohoo on 06-01-05 at 02:44 PM
Cassie said, "Don't blame Daniel, it's not his fault."

Icey bounced my Dicey

"RE: Revealed"
Posted by ARnutz on 06-01-05 at 03:35 PM
I know! I saw that today! Nick told Christine what Cassie said!

Nick is still really upset and is livid about Christine representing Daniel. They are going to drag this thing all the way to court, I bet. At this point it seems like Nick will blame Daniel no matter what.

Did you see Malcolm & Neil discussing Lily's involvement? I wonder if she'll come clean about where Daniel is.

A J Slice original ©2004

Posted by samboohoo on 06-01-05 at 03:43 PM
I don't think she will. I think I read that they're going to take it on the run, baby.

Also, I felt so bad for Phyllis, and I was glad to see Jack stand up for her. I mean, hello, it's not like Cassie was somewhere she was supposed to be either. I know that sounds cruel to say, but I just ached for her. That could have very well been Nikki or Katherine Chancellor behind the wheel back when they were drunks. And if memory serves me correctly, it was Kay years ago when Phillip died.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Posted by ARnutz on 06-01-05 at 04:11 PM
I know, I never really liked Phyllis, but I feel bad for her too. I can't believe Victoria! She's letting business mix with her personal feelings. I hope Jack got through with what he said to her.

Sharon is being irrational too. She's going to wind up stifling Noah and try to stifle Nick, who is pulling away, so I bet there will be a lot of friction between them.

This show is going to be good this summer!

A J Slice original ©2004