URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1098
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Nick and Dani... "

Posted by tribephyl on 07-09-07 at 03:46 PM
...the 1st nookie of the season.

Not one to toot my own horn (although considering the subject matter it would seem that's the only way to get what you want done)...
Around 3am this morning, Nick and Daniele, had a little touchy/feely-under-the-covers-nookienookie time.
You can read more about it here. (scroll down to 3am)

Nick says it all in this one picture...

naughty...naughty!!

Who wants to bet they avoid each other for the next couple of days?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Nick and Dani... "
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-09-07 at 05:39 PM
She won't be able to claim she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing. Let's hope her BF wasn't watching.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. -- One for all, all for Janelle!

Posted by LadyT on 07-10-07 at 09:19 AM
The people at Jokers were going nuts last night because it looked like she was givig him some pleasure with her hand under the covers. Don't know if its true, or if it was on Showtime, but who knows? I really hope her BF isn't watching

Posted by jase on 07-10-07 at 02:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-07 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

This happened after the 'BB After Show' went off. 'After Dark' is a 3-hr. live feed (9 p.m. to midnight their time) 7 days a week, so you only see what's happening live (nothing before 9 p.m. or after midnight). Showtime recently added a crawl (at the bottom of the screen) that updates you on things like who's up for eviction, who the HOH is, etc...

I don't know what to make of this without seeing the video, so I'll hold off judgement. CBS will for sure play this up if not today, Thursday for sure.

Edited to include this:

I saw the video, I would say some playfulness was going on, but I'm not sure what else. At the end, Nick told her to stay in bed and that he wouldn't try anything (I think) meaning he was planning on joining her in bed (I think) to continue the playfulness maybe. Then he said if I or we did, it would be a nice or easier thing to do (he repeated this). Daniele then turns away from him, he says goodnight, she says goodnight and that's it. It's hard make out what was being said, but I think that's close to it.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-10-07 at 04:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-07 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

Yup. She did. She gave him an HJ under the covers last night.
I was watching all night long. (Have been for days)

Her father must be sooo proud. *eyeroll*

Jokers schmokers....You should check out my coverage at BBElite.