URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1096
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hamsters in a life situation"

Posted by yamihooked on 08-17-06 at 00:34 AM
How would the HGs react in real life work situation in a potential conflict with you?

Assume there's a project of some kind coming due at work, and the project isn't going well. In fact, everyone on the project knows it is probably going to fail. Assume also that if this project fails, someone will get fired.

Next assumption is that either 2 or 3 people are working on this project. You and either 1 or 2 of the current house guests.

Final assumption is that of the people on the project, one of them is the project leader, but your choice as to whom it is.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hamsters in a life situation"
Posted by nailbone on 08-17-06 at 09:46 AM
I *think* I understand what you're asking, and my choice would be Will. He seems most able to think fast, on his feet, and handle all kinds of different probable outcomes without panicking.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by yamihooked on 08-17-06 at 09:54 PM
Ok, I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't clear.

For example, if I were working on a failing project with Will and James, I think Will would attempt to get me and James fighting and blaming each other to the boss so that Will would come off smelling like a rose. At no time would Will himself actually name names to the boss, although he would try to lead the boss's thinking.

I feel James would try to either get me to agree it was Will's fault, or get Will to agree it was my fault, with the plan being James and his conspirator telling this to the boss.

Though I could see James not trying to pin the blame on anyone of us also.

Does this example make it clear what I'm asking?

Posted by Aruba on 08-18-06 at 07:53 AM
My choice would be George and Danielle. Based on their answers for the tiebreaker in the HOH competition last night, these bozos have no concept of time, hence would not be able to make any deadline on a project at work. 360 and 308 minutes in a week??? Are these bo-bos for real??? Who would be the project leader??? It doesn't matter--let both of them be co-leaders. They would only hang themselves and I would be absolved.
Being in the presence and compared to those two anyone would easily be in line for a promotion.
Of course in a hypothetical sense, I wouldn't want to stay in that organization for long if the company would even consider George or Danielle a Project Leader.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-18-06 at 12:53 PM
>My choice would be George and Danielle. Based on their
>answers for the tiebreaker in the HOH competition last night,
>these bozos have no concept of time, hence would not
>be able to make any deadline on a project at
>work. 360 and 308 minutes in a week???
>Are these bo-bos for real???
> Who would be the project leader??? It doesn't
>matter--let both of them be co-leaders. They would only
>hang themselves and I would be absolved.
>Being in the presence and compared to those two anyone would
>easily be in line for a promotion.
>Of course in a hypothetical sense, I wouldn't want to stay
>in that organization for long if the company would even
>consider George or Danielle a Project Leader.

LOL
interesting take on it. I had actually intended the idea would be that you don't know the project will fail until midway through it, but this is definitely an interesting idea.

To deliberately choose 2 of the people knowing the project will result in a failure with them taking the blame could definitely be a real life situation.