URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1095
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds - July 6"

Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-06-07 at 04:25 AM
Well, the live feeds are finally up and running. And the strategy sessions are going full force. I've barely had time to figure out who is who, and already some have gotten on my nerves.

Jen, for instance.

She's made a very bad first impression on me; D!ck and Amber agree with me. They don't think she's very pretty or smart.

Dustin has spent time with Carol, who's nominated, hashing out who Kail would put up if Carol was taken off the block. They think it would be Joe, who, apparently, has been following Dustin around and Dustin is NOT happy about that.

The six involved in the twist are contemplating an alliance. Either Joe or Danielle first suggested it. They've thought of a very catchy name for it - The Six. At least they can count!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds - July 6"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-06-07 at 04:39 AM
I don't have the live feeds but I've been reading about them on TV Clubhouse.

Jen seems to be much disliked by several houseguests. Apparently, there was an incident during one of the competitions where she asked someone (apparently D!ck)not to touch her. She did come across as incredibly annoying on the first episode. So, I can't fault anyone for hating her guts.

D!ck appears to be a major schemer who is not above plotting against his own daughter. With daddies like him, who needs enemies? D!ck does seem to have an alliance with Amber and is campaigning around the house to keep Amber and get Carol evicted.

I read somewhere that Kail made her noms based on performance on the HOH competition: Carol and Amber were the first to be disqualified. That sounds like a great plan, Kail. Getting rid of the weaker players and keeping the stronger ones sounds like a winning strategy on my book. ::rollz eyez::

Naming their alliance "The Six" is just plain stupid. Why don't they just add the word "Sovereign" while they're at it. Are they really that lame that they can't come up with a better name then The Six?? I hate these hamsters already!

Posted by Estee on 07-06-07 at 10:08 AM
Or 'the Secret Six', but that's really obscure.

Any signs of the veto medallion or discussion about the competitions? It sounds like they've at least had this week's food fight.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-06-07 at 11:57 AM
From what I read last night, the veto comp will be today (Friday). I haven't checked TV clubhouse this morning, but I would assume that most are probably still sleeping. We should have a veto winner by the end of the day. Hopefully, Carol will win it or she's a goner.

Posted by jase on 07-06-07 at 12:58 PM
I watched the BB After Dark show (I would guess it's the same feed shown on the internet) and it was pretty interesting. It took awhile for people to really get into talking (with those they have an alliance with) about who they will vote for/against, pov and such.

Eric has to be the most annoying person on the planet. He talks non-stop and every other word that comes out of his mouth is the f-word. I think he won't last long, so there may be a new "America's Player" by the end of the month.

Nick (talking to Joe and Daniele) revealed that his father thought he was gay (at one point) because he never talked about girls, brought any girls home, etc...and then said he gave a guy a bj once.

Overall, it was a good 3 hours despite having to sit through a 2 minute Showtime promo break every half hour or so.

Posted by JD8 on 07-06-07 at 03:49 PM
So if Eric is gone will someone else be America's player or that part of the show is done? I dont' think they were really clear on that. Anyway i think they are all annoying it should be a good show ... I love the Gonorrhea bomb... Helloo... can anyone say overshare? Jesus.. that is brutal did you see everyone's face?

I seriously threw up a bit in my mouth.

Posted by shadester on 07-06-07 at 09:05 PM
Can someone help me with the live feeds. I signed up but now I cant get it to work. It wont let me sign in. I called the 3 and was on hold forever. Is there anyone who can walk me through it and tell me what I am doing wong? Or are they having technical difficulties right now?

Posted by Snidget on 07-06-07 at 09:13 PM
Just some general thoughts, not sure which might apply.

1) Did they send an email you have to reply to in order to activate the account. It may be in your spam folder.

2) Do you have the right password, they usually can send one to your email if you didn't type it in right.

3) Does your computer have the rights stuff to even run the video software? You might check those requirements, they usually list them on most sites.

4) Are you getting the funky blue thingy? They shut down the feeds during most competitions and if you get music and this funky blue screen saver thing you might have logged on during the 6 or so hours people say the feeds were blocked.

"general Update so far...."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-06-07 at 09:08 PM
The HG's played the veto comp for close to 6 hours.
It was called "Hide and Seek".
Each of the 6 particpating HG's hid a series of items inside the house. Then 1 at a time were allowed back into the house to find the objects hidden by the others.

Danielle has won the Veto.

During the six hour comp. the remaining HG's were stuck in HOH and played a seemingly endless game of 20 questions.

"RE: general Update so far...."
Posted by Snidget on 07-06-07 at 09:14 PM
Yikes, a six hour competition, ouch.

Posted by shadester on 07-06-07 at 10:44 PM
Thanks, I am giving up for now I tried until I am tired. I am thinking of cancelling. I have the showtime anyway. And I can get the spoliers from you guys. What do we think of the guy that said his father would be dissapointed if he was gay? I think he is either in the closet or bi. He acted like it was no big deal. But a straight guy would not be giving "jobs". Hello? I didnt like the lady making the comment about how she wouldnt want her kids to be gay. I think Joe is lying about Dustin. I think he cheated and got gonnorea (sp?) and then tried to lie about it. I like Dustin much better. I like the america's player but he is too loud. He should play it a little under the radar. He is flirting way too much and just too loud. Thoughts?

Posted by joannie on 07-08-07 at 05:06 PM

>What do we think of
>the guy that said his
>father would be dissapointed if
>he was gay? I
>think he is either in
>the closet or bi.
>He acted like it was
>no big deal. But a
>straight guy would not be
>giving "jobs".

Totally agree. I think Nick's strategy is to flirt with EVERYONE, guys included.

There has been talk on other boards that Jen is "Chilltown trained." Does anyone have any more information on that?

"Late-night update"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-07-07 at 04:09 AM
After the long veto comp, most of them ended up in the hottub.

Mike and Jen had a date. Mike brought her flowers, they ate grapes on the hammock and flirted. Then, after the date, Jen makes a date with Joe to get to know him.

Many have a dislike for Jen .

Carol spent some time crying about probably leaving this week. Joe thinks he's in an alliance with Nick and Danielle, who were also spending some time together flirting. When he leaves, Danielle tells Nick she doesn't trust Joe. Neither does Nick.

Full disclosure: I do not have the live feeds, but read both Jokers and TVClubhouse, so this is my interpretation of what happened through them. I felt I gave the impression of having the feeds. I do not. Just wanted to make it clear.

"July 7 : update"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-08-07 at 02:17 AM
Nothing much happened today. Zack and Kail had a long, interesting talk about strategy, a bat visited the backyard, Mike went on a date with Amber (hmmm, that Mike sure gets around), Amber tried to confirm Mike's vote this week.

My early favorite, Dustin, is still having trouble with Joe, my early least favorite, who's talking about him to others. I think Danielle and D!ck have agreed to align together but keep it secret

Other early alliances forming:

Dustin, D!ck, Amber, Jameka
Kail, Zack, 2 other men (possibly Mike and Nick)

Where's the BB game this year? tribe, you still running it or looking for volunteers?

"RE: July 7 : update"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-08-07 at 02:32 AM
yeah, pretty boring day all in all.
Lot's of talk about who's with who and who's not with who.
I remember hearing something between Joe and Jess about the SuperSexySix alliance. But I don't know who else is in it.

Hiya Rebel! I'm taking the summer off from game hosting. I started a thread asking for game host replacements (kircon took over the PTTE) But no one volunteered for BBrat, so it won't be starting this season. Unless someone want's to host still.
My new "job" is moderating a BB message board and blog. The links of which are here

Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-08-07 at 02:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-07 AT 02:55 AM (EST)

<<...the SuperSexySix>>

Maybe the six involved in the twist? I guess they added the Super and Sexy parts today, since it was just The Six yesterday.

Hiya, tribe! Congrats on your new job and title. I visited to your site before BB started; I'll be back! As for the game, I was hoping someone would volunteer, as I have no confidence in myself to do it, but I do like playing.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-08-07 at 07:12 AM
Heard another one tonight called the "Mrs. Robinson" alliance.
It's supposedly between Mike and Kail.
Dick and Dustin (and Amber) believe the two of them have a secret alliance.

I'd love to have you be a part of it. Both the game and the other site. Hosting's easy. And spending a summer "at camp" can be fun.

Posted by shadester on 07-08-07 at 01:18 PM
Kail, mike, and Zach talking about keeping carl and using her. They talk about the 4, I thnk Nick's the 4th. The six are dani, #####, jamika, dustin, amber, eric. kail and them want to know off the 6. they want the hoh and get rid of dustin. carol tryong to talk to everyone to stay. mike had a date wothe jen, then amber. Jamika and ##### got into about religion. Joe wont leave Dustin alone. Eric was in a bad mood, said people are rude but wouldnt say who.

Posted by EMERSON on 07-08-07 at 05:47 PM
Thank you to all that post, I cant get the live feed or Showtime and it really helps when I miss BB. You all are awesome!!!!!! I am HOOKED on BB!!!!HELP!!!!

"Veto NOT used"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-08-07 at 06:04 PM
So the nominees remain the same, Amber and Carol.
Carol has been doing some major campaigning to stay.
She's been collecting a lot of votes so far and it's looking like Amber might just be going home first.

But of course you never know with these hamsters.