URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1090
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Amber Gone?"

Posted by Tinkerbell on 03-29-01 at 04:37 PM
I was just surfing and I found this on the Amber Fan site. I know that it is probably not true, but I haven't seen it discussed anywhere. I'm a newbie so be nice please!

Found on www.geocities.com/amberfans/

NEWS FLASH!!!
We here are Amber Central have just discovered that AMBER IS GONE THIS WEEK!!! That's right. Our inside source has confirmed that today's episode will be Amber's last. March 29, 2001, Amber will in fact be leaving the Outback, and you can take that to the bank. Check out our messageboard for the details.

Some of us at Amber Central are sad, not because Amber is leaving, but because Jerri isn't.

I don't know if it is true or not--just thought it was interesting that it's posted on her "unofficial" fan site.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Amber Gone?"
Posted by Play2Survive on 03-29-01 at 04:49 PM
Good God, not another first time poster with definitive proof of who's getting the boot. And why is it they always beg for us to be nice!

I'm not going to address the poster - there are people far more skilled at that than I could ever be - but I will say that the site has no real information whatsoever. They suggest referring to the message board for details and the message says the following:

"I have new information that Amber will go this week: Here is what my c onnection says:

1) Her boyfriends frat says she is not on longer
2) One of her good friends was coming down to her house tonight for the weekend, and she said it is not a good weekend
3) She has a plane ticket to go somewhere , soon
4) Preveiws: Keith says we have to sacrific someone from our tribe, then they show Jerri crying.. They would not show the person getting booted crying..

I say Amber is gone, reemmber you heard it 1st here"

Uh huh!

Just wanted to post this so nobody else wastes their time investigating this one.

Posted by Tinkerbell on 03-29-01 at 05:02 PM
I'm sorry. I am at work and my company's computer system would not allow me to access the message board at the site. I thought that by posting this it would start a discussion, but I guess I was wrong. I was not aware that this website was not a reputable source. I mostly just lurk on the message boards to find out my survivor information, but I was bored and figured I would do a search and came up with this.

I never said that this was difinitive proof of who was gone...I myself have Nick pegged to be gone tonight. I was also not begging for you to be nice to me. I just simply put in a request because I know how brutal the flames can be for newbies.

I am very sorry that I posted something I guess I shouldn't have.

Posted by Rudyrox on 03-29-01 at 04:52 PM
I predict this is an early April Fools JOKE! There is absolutely nothing that would indicate Amber leaving. She hasn't really had a whole lot of air time.. it just doesn't make sense.

I would bet a buck that after the show tonight the site will have a huge "APRIL FOOLS" writen on the main page.

Mary

"Car wrecks"
Posted by JungleGeorge on 03-29-01 at 04:55 PM
These posts are kind of like car accidents, they're extremely unpleasant and you really don't feel good about looking but for some reason you just can't help yourself.

Posted by brain on 03-29-01 at 05:01 PM
>I'm
>a newbie so be nice
>please!

Obviously.... and the wait for the Clown Prince of the Board begins

I love the wait almost as much as the actual flame =)

Maybe I'll have BBQ tonight.

Brain