URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1090
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LL12: Rodent you want me, baby?."

Posted by tribephyl on 02-13-10 at 04:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 04:10 AM (EST)

I've never seen such a fatastic array of brightly colored leggings and flowing hair before! This is absolutely amazing. I'm so happy to see the Justice Lodge become infused with such varied extra abilities, we're sure to kick some Villain butt.
Snuggled into their new spandex, the Super-Loser's first pledge drive went off with only a couple of hitches, a single switch and a smattering of twitches. But we're together now, and that's what the Villains out there are fearful of. Which is good, because while the CanDangler gives us a peek at his pride, a hot pair of bunny slippers is reunited with their master, a mystery superloser joins in on the fun and Phantom Blindside has an orgy (6969 is an orgy, right?), the survivors collected some points for us.
Shall we review?
On the show...
Sugar bared all, so did Cirie and Stephenie and Danielle and Jerri and of course Amanda too.
The word loser, surprisingly, wasn't uttered and Russell did NOT find a hidden idol.

The Logue Results:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Russell (10)
2. Blur-tastic: Cirie ~ Danielle ~ Jerri ~ Parvati ~ Stephenie ~ Sugar (10)
3. The 'word' of Lodge: 'LOSER': N/A (0)
4. Swing Voter: Amanda (10)
5. Revolving requisition: RussHell did NOT find an Idol. No (10)

Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
The cards you've collected will be displayed below.

In the Justice Lodge...
Granted there were no villains to deal with but we managed to scrape up some points from the Super-Loser Logues afterall.
The MoleMeister shares the top spot with Spot, er... Icarus, Skel-A-Rectile and the mystery Travelor (We'll have to work on Travelor's super-loser identity.)
Leaving the rest of you a bit more losery than before.
Although, none as impressive as Green Mean Machine. Sure, you got no points, but you've made one Captain Nefarious very proud.

The Super Roster:

Trading Cards
SuperLoser
Subtotal
BONUS
Present
Past
Total
TRAVELOR
QWERTY/SAGEBRUSH

Super-Loser Logue: Week 2
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (10 points)
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points)
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? (10 points)

Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
Okay, take those trading cards out, it's time to match wits against our first Super Villain; Rattus XII. This laboratory mutation has something in his beaker and will be dropping it by soon, with a manifesto of his evil intentions as well. Look for them below. For those that have collected the Rattus XII card pay special attention to the "advantage" you'll be afforded.

I'd watch out for a particular zombie idol poltergeist too. You never know when that sucker will show up.

As with all lodges, there are rules. Here they are...
* Deadlines for all Super-Loser Logues is 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME the day of airing. Usually Thursdays (With a Mid-March Wednesday date and a finale Sunday in May).
* None, No One, Neither, Both, All or Some of them; are not valid answers. Where it asks to name a survivor, simply name a survivor. Where it asks for yes or no, give a yes OR a no. Any alteration will be included in the question.
* Deadlines for all Villain Bonuses are dependent upon the nature of the individual bonus.
* Points and gameplay differ with each Villain Bonus.
* This season will end 1 week early. So by the time we find out who wins, we too will be celebrating in the afterglow of superlative proportions.
* This game is just that, a game. I will not tolerate overtly antagonistic behavior from any loser. As there will be opportunities to effect other players scores it is imperative you are mindful of what comes around goes around. This is the playground, these are your playmates, get along.

* Again. What an amazing group we have this season!
* Captain Innuendo, huh? If I must.
* Still...In search of SOTS writers. Click here to find out more.
Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"LL Bonus: Valentine’s Day Ball"
Posted by suzzee on 02-13-10 at 07:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Evil Ill Tempered Rattus XII. I have escaped from a cream depilatory experimental laboratory where I was a test subject. Needless to say, years of exposure to hair removal products has made me rather testy, allergic to corn nuts and sunburned. The shoe is now on the other paw and I am here to exact my revenge on you supposed Superheros.

I will be the host of this evening’s festivities. Below are the requirements for my little experiment. Don’t forget to stop at the Red Carpet interviewers and tell all, you know you want to, and so will they.

The Ball, the Bonus, My Revenge

A: Choose a date from among your fellow Losers remember each person may be picked once and only once. If there are an odd number of losers and you’re last to pick you’ll have to go stag and be laughed off the dance floor for your procrastination.

Various choices will gain or lose points for parts B, C and D. Part E carries its own perils.

B: Have some class; you don’t expect your date to ride the back of your bicycle do you? Choose a mode of transportation.

1) Harley
2) Sports Car
3) Limo
4) Rick Shaw

C: Chose a gift for your date, go ahead they’re free:

1) Candy
2) Flowers
3) Cash
4) Condoms

D: In each mode of transport you will find a bar stocked with four drinks, choose one for yourself:

1) Clorox Cocktail
2) Vinegar Vodka
3) Drano Demitasse
4) Ka Ka Cola

Drink up, you do look thirsty.

Now, get your Superbuns over to the Valentine Ball. In a small box on your tables you will find four vials. Since you were so thirsty you now are feeling a little fuzzy, well more then fuzzy actually a bit hairy. Lovely, lovely.

In all fairness (not that I like it but this is an experiment) I have provided a swizzle stick for your drinks that will change color, either a basic blue or an acid green and in the vials are the agents suited to neutralize the little surprise in your drinks. Choose wisely and you won’t grow fur a ratty tail. Choose unwisely and you will be a garbage swilling sewer dwelling rat for the duration of the week. Frankly I’d like to hook-up with one of you myself. (nudge-nudge)

E:Your vials are marked as follows and contain what you need to stop the ratalizing process. Choose only one and bottoms up:

1) NaOH
2) C6H8O6
3) CH3COOH
4) KOH

Defeat my plot to turn you into rattus norvegicus and
you gain 20 points, fail to choose the correct vial and lose 20 points.
Easy-Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Now, enjoy the Losers Lodge Valentines Ball. If. You. Can. (insert threatening music here) BWAHAHAHAHA

Most insincerely,

Rattus XII

The Trading Card Advantage

The lucky holder of one of my trading cards will gain 10 extra bonus points, and since I'm feeling generous his/her date will receive 5 extra bonus points.

"RE: LL Bonus: Valentine’s Day Ball"
Posted by Belle Book on 02-13-10 at 11:00 AM
Hello, Rattus XII. I'll take up your challenge first!

As I'm a girl, I'll have to take a guy. So I'm choosing ... Phantom Blindside!

I think the Phantom & I would look great on the back of a Harley! Besides, it would be hard to get my wings inside a Limo, a Sports Car or even a Rickshaw.

I'll give the Phantom some flowers. That's the type of gift I'd like on my date as well!

I'm not really much of a drinker, but I'll choose the Ka Ka Cola -- and I hope KOH stops me from turning into a rat!

Posted by Dakota on 02-13-10 at 11:05 AM
I'll go with MoleMeister. He's on top right now and everybody loves a winner. Some of us love a date on top. I'll go with the
A. MoleMeister
B. 1. Harley
C. 1. Candy
D. 3. Drano Demitasse
E. 2. C6H8O6

Posted by Georjanna on 02-13-10 at 11:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-10 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

I'd like to spend the evening with King Neptune. Having Mythology in common, the conversation should be stimulating ...

I'll give His Majesty cash. I'm told that sometimes royalty forgets to provide for the mundane things ... like tips.

And I think that we'll travel to the Ball in that regal rickshaw.

As for my drink:

With a private note to Mr. Harris - 'Okay! Okay! I do wish I'd paid attention in Chemistry' - I'll have a Drano Demitasse and a vial of C6H8C6.

And another of whatever you might have handy for warts.

for the love of irony

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 02-13-10 at 12:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

*Raises Wing*

So only the people who picked the Rattus XII card get to challenge Rattus XII?

Sorry, the constant exposure to pigeon poop has made my brain slower than most half-birds.

Posted by tribephyl on 02-13-10 at 02:47 PM
nope. EVERYONE can participate. Only those with the card (see MJewel, er...CatConjuress) will have an advantage, all others will not.
You'll still want to pick a date and enjoy your first Super-Villain Bonus, er... valentine's day.

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 02-13-10 at 03:13 PM
Thanks for clearing it up, Captain

A. Sarcastia
B. Sports Car
C. Cash never goes out of style as a bribe gift
D. Vinegar Vodka
E. CH3COOH

Pigeons are rats with wings anyway, so hopefully I wouldn't be too affected by the changes. Of course, the two acidic substances I chose can make my skin corrode. Can't have more rusty pipes around here, can we?

Posted by Dakota on 02-14-10 at 03:33 PM
Well, pigeons are wild rock doves, but since they have found a way to survive amongst humans, thereby creating a mess in our otherwise pristine cities where people don't dirty or pollute, they have gotten a bad rep. Can't say I like them much, given their large numbers, but their only real crime is being able to thrive in our highly populated areas, feeding off remnants of our BigMacs and Biggie Fries, and not using restrooms.

Arkie does it artistically

Posted by Molaholic on 02-13-10 at 01:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

My oh my -- the headdy heights of the top spot. I guess I'll have to push forward with more exceptional prognostications. Or maybe just sit back and down a brew or three (it is a long weekend after all).

So -- on to the game:

As to my partner -- I must take the vexatious Batgirl as I have already raised a flagon in her honour. I'm sure my dear Sweet Stella (as well as the loverly Dakota -- wink wink nod nod) will understand that it's only a game.

We'll travel via Limo, with my gift of flowers (a dearth of anaconda sized condoms making that choice untenable). Since my favorite pilsner isn't on the option list, I'll take a wee dram of Vinegar Vodka and to top it off, put my litmus in the NaOH.

Tribephyl has done it again.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-13-10 at 03:56 PM
I will be taking Phantom Blindside, just so I can embarrass the heck out of him.

Our limo screams style and subtlety:

A gift? Well, #4 is a bit presumptuous, so I'll go with #3. That's what I'm used to doing to get a date, anyway.

3) 4)

In each mode of transport you will find a bar stocked with four drinks, choose one for yourself:

To clear the pipes:

Posted by agman on 02-13-10 at 04:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

>I will be taking Phantom Blindside,
>just so I can embarrass
>the heck out of him.

Oh Dan, I'm sooo flattered you thought of me BUT, I already have a hot date with Pegasus, so I'll have to decline your offer this time ya big lug! Maybe you can try and embarrASS yourself me another time!

They NEVER see me coming
btw...luv the limo

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-13-10 at 07:18 PM
Bah! You'll never know what you have lost! *sigh*

Well, now I'll just have to go with my first choice! neener neener.

"Nudge Nudge"
Posted by suzzee on 02-15-10 at 02:06 PM
Maybe you got a thing for the Ratster, I don't know but for sure you'll be my rat tailed date unless you pick a "cure" for that Draino you just drank.

Rattus XII

Posted by kingfish on 02-13-10 at 04:58 PM
What! I haven't got enough problems without a mean eyed test mouse biting my butt? and complaining that the "world " is mistreating it? And the "They" made it allergic to corn nuts?

Well. Ok.

Tummy hasn't been here in a while, so she's my date. New meat! (and I mean that in a complimentary way).

Since I think my date is a pragmatic biker chick with damaged taste buds, I'll take the Harley, give her some cash (put the condons in my wallet), and treat ourselves with the vinegar Vodka.

Nepharious!

Posted by Tummy on 02-13-10 at 11:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 11:19 PM (EST)

Royal Grouper - and we all know it's really Groper - yeah I'll go with you. It wasn't the most romantic request to go out but ok. I think those condoms may stay in your wallet unless you pick up your game there Buddy - "New meat" indeed. hrrmphhh I may have to sic the bunnies on you - they're related to the Elves of Doom so beware.

But you obviously do know me - so Ditto for The Grouper! and E. 2

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Boston Rob
2. Blur-tastic: Amanda
3. Grabby Pants: Jerri
4. Swing Voter: Tom
5. Revolving requisition: No

avenged by Blindside

*kisses Blindside for finding The Bunnies!

"PS: to Groper and Avenger"
Posted by suzzee on 02-15-10 at 02:18 PM
Groper: are you choosing for both you and Avenger, if so you really should grab a vial for the cure. I'm not sure a fish can swim straight with a rat tail & fur.

Avenger: You gonna let a fish do all your picking for ya?

OK, that's the last nice thing I'm doing today. Rattus XII

"HEY!"
Posted by suzzee on 02-15-10 at 02:11 PM
That should be the Royal Groper shouldn't it? Besides I'm a RAT, the greatest rat to ever play the game ever.

Rattus XII

test mouse indeed

Posted by byoffer on 02-13-10 at 08:26 PM

A: I choose Trixi Whip Lash. I can take a beating.

B: Trixi and I are in no rush, so we will ride in a Rick Shaw

C: Candy? Flowers? Not for Trixi. I think she is a Cash kind of gal.

D: Trixi and I will enjoy some Ta Ta, er, Ka Ka Cola

E: This one sounds like an acid. Bring on the burn... CH3COOH

Thanks to Tribe, I R hung.

Posted by DearAbby on 02-14-10 at 02:09 PM
I choose Trixi Whip Lash. I can take a beating.

In that case, I choose CanDangler to double his pleasure IYKWIM. We'll travel in a limo to have double the room for our "fun and games." We'll double our cash and drink a Drano Demitasse, chased with a vial of NaOH.

Shape up, Losers!

Posted by 5cats on 02-14-10 at 11:46 AM
I, CATERWAUL, will choose Skel-A-Rectile for my date and we will ride in class in the Limo with my Flying bat cat, Ghost Lion, Crimson Lynx and Ferosa.

For the gift I choose money since he's allergic to flowers and doesn't eat and doesn't need condoms.

I'll have Vinegar Vodka and C6H8O6.

Posted by qwertypie on 02-14-10 at 04:56 PM

Am I too late?

Can I pair with Dan (since Tribe seems to think we're an item)?
b. Rickshaw
c. Condoms (to make those funny balloon animals
d.chlorox cocktail (talk about a cleanse)
e. swizzle stick # 3 (and it cleans windows too!)

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-15-10 at 09:58 AM
The Thore is with you.

Posted by Wallflower66 on 02-14-10 at 07:52 PM

A. Travelor
B. Sports car
C. Candy
D. Ka ka Cola
E. CH3COOH

Posted by MJewel on 02-15-10 at 09:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Since I am a Sagittarius... I will pick:

A. Sagitarrius
B. A limo of course
C. Cash is gooood
D. KaKaCola
E. C6H8O6

Posted by Georjanna on 02-18-10 at 07:55 AM
Wow!

What - other - Sagittarius could resist a limo with a fully-stocked bar (we'll worry about the whole 'Rat' thing tomorrow, right?), oodles of cash, a lovely (and probably desperately-needed) 5 point bonus and the company of a truly catty Conjuress with lots of secrets to share.

Toad and I are tickled pink (can't wait to hear all about that power!) that you asked us to join you and Fortuneia at the Ball. In fact, I'm bringing along a picture of the warty one that I snapped to prove it.

PS: How does Fortuneia feel about being touched?

Posted by HauntedOne on 02-15-10 at 10:31 AM
I accept Caterwaul's invitation to the ball.

We will ride in the Limo and I will present her with a large box of Cat Nip flavored candy.

While it is difficult for me to drink without making a mess I will try the Clorox Cocktail and the C6 H8 O6 as a chaser.

As far as not needing the condoms, alas, you are correct. I never had the chance to tell my back story so here goes.

We now know what can happen if you don't make it to the Doctor within four hours. Nuff said.

Posted by CTgirl on 02-15-10 at 08:45 PM
I will go with Vixen and we will arrive in style in a sports car. Her gift will be a box of the finest chocolate candy and we'll drink some of the finest girly Vinegar vodka Cosmopolitans. And hopefully CH3COOH will keep me from growing a rattail!!

Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 02-18-10 at 07:34 PM
Yeah baby! Let's get this party started! I've asked La Femme Dakota to join us as well.

"RE: Rat Mail"
Posted by suzzee on 02-17-10 at 09:37 AM
Pay attention:
King Neptune
Phantom Blindside
Vixen
Batgirl

You're missing the bonus entry my dears.

Thunder Thore
Royal Grouper
Crimson Avenger
Sagittarius

You're missing a few chances to grab some valuable points on your entries.

It's Valentines Week and I'm feeling all warm and hairy. How about a Ratty smooch?

Rattus XII

Posted by agman on 02-17-10 at 10:35 AM
lol, I'm sure I put it in the wrong place, but if you read all of my post 17, you will see I included the bonus entry there. I probably was suppose to post it in a different spot though...Thanks ......Blinside

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by jbug on 02-17-10 at 11:41 AM
let me splain it for you....
your answers are not hidden immunity idols;
they do not need to be hidden so that they have to be found...
you can put them right out front in plain sight...

got it?

ready willing & able to help out a fellow loser - at any time

Posted by suzzee on 02-17-10 at 12:22 PM
I'm a rat that's been experimented on. A lot. I'll look again. I wouldn't want to short you points. They.Are.Valuable. really.

Posted by Georjanna on 02-18-10 at 08:04 AM
They.Are.Valuable. really.

I really believe you. So I updated Post 4.

Are rats supposed to be this helpful?

Posted by agman on 02-17-10 at 01:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-10 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

>your answers are not hidden immunity
>idols;
>they do not need to be
>hidden so that they have
>to be found...
>you can put them right out
>front in plain sight...
>
>got it?

Okay mom, I've got it figured out for future consideration and analysis! ...tee hee

since we're talkin bout immunity here, I thought this hero woud be more appropriate to respond too you!

Posted by Belle Book on 02-17-10 at 06:07 PM
Sorry, but I'm not sure I want to have a smooch from a Rat. But I'll take a hug from one. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't miss the bonus entries or any of the chances to grab some valuable points on them.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-17-10 at 06:23 PM
C'mere you cute little rat you, I'll give you a smooch that'll make you a mouse.

Posted by michel on 02-17-10 at 07:11 PM
1- I pick Hemiptera
2- Limousine
3- Flowers
4- Vinegar Vodka
5- NaOH

"Better late than never"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 02-18-10 at 06:59 PM
<<rubs eyes> What? Are you kidding me? La Femme Dakota is still free for date night? What is WRONG with this picture? Come 'ere, honey. You and me are gonna do this town right! A coupla' man eaters, we are. And out we go in a limo with handfuls of cash. And SMOKIN' hot mini-skirts.

We'll start the night off with Vinegar Vodkas and since my daughter is a chemistry major, she had advised me to pick the vials marked "NaOH" so that is just what we'll do.

I just hope that darling daughter of mine isn't planning to have me turned into a sewer sludge swilling rat as some sort of pay-back. Trust me, she totally deserved to be grounded to not leave my sight for a full month.

"RE: LL12: Rodent you want me, baby?."
Posted by SpotTheDifference on 02-13-10 at 12:33 PM
*tsk tsk*

And here I was trying hard to conceal my secret identity. How would you like it if I told Rattus XII who you were, tri... Captain?

Anyway, I'm glad I get to share top Spot with two other winged warriors, but I'm quite worried one of us might get SkelARectile Dysfunction. I'm sure MoleMeister will get pretty upset if his anaconda starts going limp.

Super-Loser Logue:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Russell
3. Grabby Pants: Parvati

Posted by Molaholic on 02-13-10 at 01:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

<rushes to complete entry -- these heady top-of-the-heap heights are giving me and Mannwerkzeug nose bleeds.>

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. Coach
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. Cirie
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. RussHell
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. Jerri
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinity in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? No

Tribephyl has done it again.

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 02-13-10 at 01:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

Wait, before you fly off...

Who's Jenni?

Posted by Molaholic on 02-13-10 at 05:56 PM
So I added a little tail to her twin "r"s...

Posted by pmspml5 on 02-13-10 at 01:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 01:54 PM (EST)

I'm not sure I can do this - but here are my choices:

A. I'd like to go with Icarus (sorry I need a strong manly man to help me)

B. I'm definitely a Harley Girl

C. Being a Harley Girl - I must go with #4 the Raincoats

D. Ok KA KA Cola

E. I'll go with 2 - C6H8O6

Also:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. COLBY

2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. CIRIE

3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. COACH

4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. TOM

5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? NO

PS I thought for sure Sandra said "loser" during her bet conversation with Boston Rob - grrrr

Posted by tribephyl on 02-13-10 at 02:51 PM
I thought for sure Sandra said "loser" during her bet conversation with Boston Rob
It's true, she did. And even though I initially missed it, so did all of you. No one put her name down.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-13-10 at 03:42 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. Danielle. No reason, other than a slight affinity for the name
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. Tom. Simply because I hope it'll happen. Do I get extra points if they forget to blur the naughty bits?
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. Rupert
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. Rob (if he lives)
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? He never had that much anyway. No.

Posted by Belle Book on 02-13-10 at 04:23 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (10 points) RussHell.
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points) Amanda.
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) Boston Rob.
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) Rupert.
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? (10 points) No.

Posted by agman on 02-13-10 at 04:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Super Loser logue:
1. Coach
2. tyson
3. boston Rob
4. NO WAY

They NEVER see me coming

A. Crimson Avenger.....because I want her to put in a good word for me with her bunnies!

b. Limo cause I want to relax with my date.....There is a hot tub in there right?

C. I think Crimson will want the CASH!

D. Clorox coctail

E. 3

Posted by Tummy on 02-13-10 at 11:07 PM
Hey Blindside *said in a sultry superhero voice* are you trying to two-time Pegasus or me?

*cocks gun and waits for answer

avenged by Blindside

Posted by Belle Book on 02-14-10 at 12:39 PM
Yeah -- I asked the Phantom first!

(Ready to send her bird allies after Phantom Blindside if he plans on two-timing her. She's not the type of woman to go after the "other woman".)

Posted by Tummy on 02-15-10 at 11:47 AM
She's not the type of woman to go after the "other woman"

Glad to hear that Pegasus. I think Blindside just got confused. I hear that happens when you get to be a little bit of an aging superhero.

avenged by Blindside

Posted by Belle Book on 02-15-10 at 05:17 PM
Well, in that case, I won't send my fine feathered friends after him. It's one thing to deliberately two-time someone, it's another just to get confused.

Posted by agman on 02-15-10 at 07:38 PM
*announcer voice...Our fearless hero Blindside has found himself in his most difficult position yet....trying to please two disgruntled superhero babes.....what will he do? How will he survive? To find out, tune in tomorrow, same Phantom time, same Phantome channel*......go to commercial

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by Belle Book on 02-15-10 at 08:47 PM
Well, at least it's going to be fun watching you try to slide out of this sticky situation, Blindside.

Posted by agman on 02-15-10 at 09:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 09:14 PM (EST)

Did I mention my suit is coated with Teflon?

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by suzzee on 02-16-10 at 11:33 AM
Sits back in Lazy Boy, grabs some popcorn and waits for the show to begin

Have pole, will dance

Posted by Tummy on 02-16-10 at 06:41 PM
Me too. Did I mentioned my gun was cocked.

avenged by Blindside

Posted by agman on 02-16-10 at 07:53 PM
So that is a gun in your pocket! I just thought you were glad to see me!

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by agman on 02-18-10 at 02:37 PM
Make sure you get enough butter on your popcorn!

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-15-10 at 08:13 PM
Um...Superstud Blindside? What's a "logue"?

Posted by agman on 02-15-10 at 08:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

ummmmm TT, it's french for "to speak" I am a super Loser and was speaking the names of my choices!

They NEVER see me coming
***###@@@@...Do I have to tell him everything?????

"Hey Rattus Look up"
Posted by suzzee on 02-17-10 at 12:23 PM
There's Blindside's entry, blind as well as alergic to nuts.

Have pole, will dance

Posted by kingfish on 02-13-10 at 05:02 PM

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (10 points) Rupert

2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points) Amanda

3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)Candice

4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)Candice

5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? (10 points) No.

Art by Jean Claude Agman.

"ZIP's BLUE MOON Bonus! The “Where’s the LLHI (Louie)” "
Posted by kingfish on 02-13-10 at 05:40 PM
(This is a public Service announcement).

Ahem. Everyone! If you could direct your attention to the stage? Everyone, please listen up! I have an LL12 announcement! Please, everyone take your hands out of your pockets, this is a sanctioned thread jack, so put your wallets on the table and no one will get hurt! Ha Ha! Joking! But in reality his could pay off handsomely for some or all of you!

<Open the script for me, please. Thank you>

{Background music, violins, slow and sweet, like a cool offshore breeze wafting in, stirring the palm leaves. An ironic oboe line begins to dance thru with a subdued yet slightly sarcastic melody…}

There is a distant beach on Loser Island where debris from the ocean currents comes aground. The meandering and arbitrary forces of the ocean have turned this deserted beach into a depositary for much of the world’s detritus, including discarded tokens of hidden idolatry. It was on this far off and undiscovered beach that discarded Survivor Idols began to wash up unnoticed a few years ago. Their powers a thing of the distant past, various mementos of Survivor seasons past all found this shore. Tribal immunity idols, individual immunity necklaces, extinguished torches, and impotent Hidden Immunity Idols. It was here that various cabalas were formed.

{Music takes on a darker tone, a slow menacing bassoon begins to track in the background.}

They are all losers. Some more resentful that others, some just plain crazy, but all were dregs of past Survivor seasons.

These losers aren’t the flesh and blood kind, these losers are wooden, decorated with feathers, beads, string, shells, and whatnot. Gradually various groups began to organize. Most importantly for our immediate story was the organization of the hidden idols, the Hidden Idol Cabal (HIC).

<Turn the page for me, please. Thank you>

The newest HI loser to wash up is ZIP, the Zombie Idol Poltergeist.

{A crazy piccolo begins to dance the melody.}

ZIP used to think that it was the best Hidden Idol of all time, that it was made for this game, and that it could get all the other blonde idols to do whatever it wanted, then it would just cast them aside as weakling idiots. ZIP was often heard bragging that it had this game in the bag, and that the other Idols ought to realize that they were just competing for second place. But in Samoa ZIP met his Waterloo, and became so badly traumatized that, much like the Joker when he got a face full of acid, it went insane. It actually became an animated, albeit tortured, spirit. A Zombie. A Zombie Idol, a Poltergeist. It became ZIP. Crazy ole ZIP. And Zip is a Putz.

{A gun shot rings out! A bent piccolo arcs thru the air, there is heard an agonizing groan, and the music abruptly ends}.

{Actually it’s just a Champaign cork that conked the piccolo player in the head, but the band, never known for bravery, runs screaming into the jungle, and we lose our mood music. Oh well.}

Predictably ZIP ended up on this deserted beach where many wandering loser spirits ultimately wash up. Where else could it go? It felt such a deep shame, shame that a gnome from East Texas could make it look so easy to figure out its hidey holes, shame that no one in Samoa even attempted to make a fake copy of it, and the ultimate shame (shudder) of being stashed in Russell’s underwear. The smell was bad enough, but worst part is the unspeakable horror. The horror, the horror….

So ZIP was driven around the bend. And he for some reason he blamed the Lodge Losers for his failure, not himself. After all, he was the best HI of all time, how could it be his fault? ZIP was also an inveterate gambler, and it was ZIP that came up with a revenge plan to mess with Lodge Losers. He proposed that they hide an Idol at Loser Lodge and make a bet that the Lodge losers couldn’t find it. Then he would laugh at the Lodge losers and make whoop whoops and obscene gestures in their faces when they failed.

A challenge was held to determine who would be the Loser Lodge Hidden Idol. Members of the HIC ran into the surf, retrieved bundles of parts, returned to shore and assembled a puzzle which spelled out Loser Lodge 12, and whoever finished last became the Loser Lodge HI and was renamed Louie.

ZIP bet that the Lodge losers were much too much into sin and the pleasures of the flesh to ever figure out where Louie was hidden. It seemed to be an odds-on bet at the time. I mean, how could the lovable yet looped losers we all know and love possibly have a real chance at any sober evaluation and deduction? ZIP is confident that he is smarter than any Loser, even 5th grade losers, and this could be his downfall.

<Please turn the page to the disclaimers>

Disclaimer: “I will make up disclaimers as I see fit.”

<Now, please, open up the rules section. Thank you>

So, all losers who manage to accidently guess where the LLHI (Louie) is will win the bet and ZIP will be forced to award him or her mess of points and admit that he is a loser like the rest of us.

So whatta ya think? Is that worth playing for?

This is what ZIP set up. In response to Tribe’s normal weekly LL thread post (in the future), a “BLUE MOON” response will be posted with an openly available Tree mail clue to Louie’s location.

This week the tree mail clue is:

”Whenever you hear the Coconut Thump
In the middle of the night,
Be reassured, our Louie is safe,
And will see the morning light.”

(Indicating that Louie isn’t outside under a coconut palm, so it’s a clue but not terribly helpful)

If, however, you accidentally picked the Zombie Idol Poltergeist (ZIP) card (a randomly assigned aspect of Tribe’s thread) you would have received via secret messenger (PM) this message:

”Louie likes a really good book,
He can be a real page turner.
Louie can’t ever put it down,
If he has a real barn burner.”

Plus a 10 point award.

(The secret clue could be used to deduce that Louie has been right in front of you all this time, turning my pages. This example is more revealing than the real clues will be. BTW, since you all read this, and perforce guessed the first location of Louie, you all get 20 points, plus the 10 point bonus. Yeah!….Fun game, right? Now ZIP will hide Louie again, and in or near week 3 or 4 you can expect to see the next “BLUE MOON” week. And after this, Louie will stay put. Everyone who guesses correctly will get the end of season reward (57 points), but no one will know if they won until the end of the season. Additionally, whoever has the best wrong guess (judging hilarity, best promised sexual favors for the judge, biggest bribe, most original sex toy, etc.) will get 13 points for “BLUE MOON” week guesses. Ties are possible.

At the end of this post, and included in every “BLUE MOON” post will be a list of possible hiding spots for Louie to pick from, but only guesses made on “BLUE MOON” Weeks will count.

Summarizing:
1. First week – everyone solved the gimme, so everyone gets 20 points. YEA!

2. Every “BLUE MOON” week – most entertaining guesses but inaccurate will get 13 points, multiple awards are possible. There maybe six or seven (more or less) “BLUE MOON” weeks.

3. End of season – Louie’s location is revealed and everyone who correctly guessed it (or in ZIP’s judgment gets close enough) gets 57 points.

4. 31 points may be awarded to whoever makes the best fake out guess, and actually seems to fool other posters. If there are no obvious fake outs, these points won’t be awarded.

5. On “BLUE MOON” weeks, Open Tree Mail clues will be posted for everyone to see, and Secret Tree Mail Clues will be PM’d to losers lucky enough to accidentally trigger it. 10 points awarded to the lucky losers that happen on these clues, along with the clues.

6. Louie’s location will be in one of the places listed in “BLUE MOON” Posts.

Probably six or seven tree mail “BLUE MOON” ” weeks (more or less) will arise. And just to confuse things further, some weeks may (ZIP hasn’t made his mind up on this yet) have two “BLUE MOON” events.

Random means there is no rhyme or reason as to what you have to do to get a secret clue, just keep participating every week and watch your PM flag. At some point everyone that participates in the weekly Lodge activities will likely get a tree mail or two, even if luck completely deserts them and they never really earn it, they just won't get the 10 point bonus. ZIP is just crazy like that. He’s a nut!

However, you should watch your fellow loser’s posts, if someone makes a mysteriously smart seeming guess, they might know something you don’t. Or they maybe bluffing, trying to juke you out. There is incentive for them to do so.

The first open and the first secret treemails are free, courtesy of the mania and hubris of ZIP. He’s a maniac.

If you get the secret clue and want to make a guess, post it and whatever reasoning you wish to include. If you want to guess without a clue, have at it! Again, one guess per “BLUE MOON” week, except for weeks when two “BLUE MOON” posts are made. Then two guesses are allowed in the week. No acknowledgement of guess accuracy will be made until final award ceremony when all correct guesses and the associated point awards will be revealed. The announcement of successful winner(s) and the awards will be made at the end of season wrap party, aka the LL12 Gala award show.

On “BLUE MOON” weeks, whoever is the funniest, sauciest, loudest, or just uniquely-est you will earn a 13 point bonus for that week. Ties are possible.

<OK. Finished. Close the rule book and put it somewhere safe.>

If I think of any cool new rules I'll post then on “BLUE MOON” weeks.

Agman did it.

"RE: ZIP's BLUE MOON Bonus! The “Where’s the LLHI (Louie)” "
Posted by suzzee on 02-13-10 at 08:28 PM
Holy Carp! Great idea. I may have to bomb out of the other games just to keep up in the Lodge this season. Busy Busy.

Thanks Ag dahlin'!

Posted by DearAbby on 02-14-10 at 02:29 PM
An ironic oboe line begins to dance thru with a subdued yet slightly sarcastic melody.

Oh! I thought you said "oobie line."

Posted by kingfish on 02-14-10 at 06:28 PM
Don't put ideas in my head!

Oh wait...Please do!

Posted by Dakota on 02-14-10 at 03:45 PM
Sounds like guessing correctly without a zippy secret clue will happen once in a blue moon, if at all. Kinda like snow in Alabama. Bwahahahahahahahahaha
It does sound like I'm gonna need some undercover attire and maybe an extra clip for this.

"Oh, Captain Neph-a-a-a-a-rius!"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-13-10 at 07:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Wanna be my date? I have a great limo!

ETA: Didja get my graphic for the super-hero siggie? It won't upload here.

"Hey Super Zeros!"
Posted by suzzee on 02-13-10 at 08:05 PM

Everyone picks a date, even if someone else picks, kidnaps or roofies you, you still get to pick a date and do an entry. Boy-Girl, Boy-Boy, Girl-Girl anything goes nudge-nudge wink-wink.

It doubles the fun, creates much confusion and gives me more chances to have a ratty good time. Ya bunch of loooooosers! BWAHAHAHAH!

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah phtthththt. RATTUS XII

"RE: Hey Super Zeros!"
Posted by suzzee on 02-13-10 at 08:18 PM
Back off rat trash! Take this: Yo' mama was a $2 rat from Wal-Mart!

With that Rattus is flung across his lab and right into his personal litter box.

Have pole, will dance

Posted by agman on 02-13-10 at 09:37 PM
*reads post #25.......reads post #26

Using my superpowered brain, I'd say someone needs this book!

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by suzzee on 02-14-10 at 08:15 AM
mmmm, I may be crazy but so am I.

Bad girls have all the fun

Posted by Belle Book on 02-14-10 at 12:41 PM
Good one, Sarcastica! Want me to help you? I can send my bird friends after Rattus!

Posted by suzzee on 02-14-10 at 02:00 PM
Drop some bird bombs (duck and cover everyone)

Have pole, will dance

Posted by Belle Book on 02-14-10 at 07:19 PM
Hey, Rattus, I've got a little surprise for you.

(Pegasus concentrates long and hard. Suddenly the sounds of birds flying can be heard. Then birds of all shapes and sizes start flocking around Pegasus.

Pegasus takes off into the air, surrounded by birds. She leads them to where Rattus is still recovering from Sarcatica's verbal assault. Pegasus sends a mental command to the birds and they start dropping bird bombs onto Rattus, who has to duck for cover to avoid being covered with bird bombs!

Pegasus smiles, then she and her fine feathered friends fly off into the sky.)

Posted by 5cats on 02-14-10 at 12:09 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (10 points) Courtney
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points) Amanda
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) B' Rob
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) JT
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? (10 points) NO

"Beware!"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-14-10 at 09:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-10 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

The mighty Thunder Thore and his Hammer of Magnificence has arrived!!!

"RE: Beware!"
Posted by qwertypie on 02-15-10 at 09:56 PM
*SWOON!*

Posted by HauntedOne on 02-15-10 at 10:35 AM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: JT

" Super-Loser Logue: Week 2"
Posted by jbug on 02-15-10 at 11:19 AM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (10 points)
JT

2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points)
CIERE

3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)
AMANDA

4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)
COACH

5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? (10 points)
NO

"Date time!"
Posted by jbug on 02-15-10 at 11:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

A: EDIT: Gotta change my date. How about it, FRIGGA? bugs & plants sorta go together anyway, don't we?

B: 2) Sports Car

C: 4) Condoms

D: 4) Ka Ka Cola

E: 4) KOH

(thanks for the notice Abby.....)

"RE: Date time!"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-15-10 at 08:51 PM
You got it Babe, just stay away from my mistletoe. I have a can of pesticide and I know how to use it!

"Sarcastia's Super-Loser Logue: Week 2"
Posted by suzzee on 02-15-10 at 11:42 AM

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. JT
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. Sarcastia Cirie
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. B'Rob
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. Tom
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? No, it's going to take more then an HI anyway.

Have pole, will dance

"RE: Week 2 response"
Posted by Travelor on 02-15-10 at 03:24 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by. (10 points) Rupert

2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points) Jerri

3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)Parvati

4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)Colby

NO

Posted by qwertypie on 02-15-10 at 09:54 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. Rob
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. Jerri
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. Colby
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. Coach
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? (10 points)Never. Ever.

"Bam 69. Where's ag?"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-15-10 at 10:00 PM

"RE: Bam 69. Where's ag?"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-15-10 at 10:16 PM
Who cares where the Phantom is? Here I am!

Posted by agman on 02-15-10 at 10:29 PM
Who cares where the Phantom is???? Did you just say, who cares where the Phantom is?????? And to think I was about to warn you that you are in peril!...hummmmmpph

They NEVER see me coming
It's enough to make a hero become a.....become a.....YANKEES FAN!!!!!!!

Posted by CTgirl on 02-15-10 at 10:39 PM
Aw Phantom baby, I didn't really mean that. Come on over here and stand under this tree...

And I would never EVER let you become a Yankees fan. Friends don't let friends near the Evil Empire!

Posted by tribephyl on 02-16-10 at 03:56 AM
You win!
Well, really, I win but you certainly are quick to respond and that's worth something.
What something? I dunno.

Posted by agman on 02-15-10 at 10:25 PM
Sorry captain, I was...er...A bit tied up in a sticky situation!

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by suzzee on 02-16-10 at 11:37 AM
steps out for more popcorn.....

Posted by agman on 02-16-10 at 07:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-10 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Careful there, Popcorn is loaded with tons of fiber....don't want you to over do it!

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by suzzee on 02-17-10 at 08:37 AM
eeeeek, who left the seat UP???

Have pole, will dance

Posted by agman on 02-18-10 at 02:35 PM
Wasn't me!......I get in trouble at home if I leave the seat up!

They NEVER see me coming
Mrs. Phantom will kick the living $hit out of me if I leave the seat up!

Posted by michel on 02-16-10 at 07:05 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP: Sugar
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. Danielle
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. Parvati
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. Rupert
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? No

Posted by byoffer on 02-16-10 at 08:37 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Coach
3. Grabby Pants: Danielle
4. Swing Voter: Rupert

Thanks to Tribe, I R hung.

Posted by Dakota on 02-17-10 at 12:08 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Sugar (10 points)
2. Blur-tastic: Cirie (10 points)
3. Grabby Pants: Coach (20 points)
4. Swing Voter: Colby (20 points)
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? No (10 points)

Posted by MJewel on 02-17-10 at 07:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-10 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

Super-Loser Logue

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. Candice
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. Cirie
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. Rob
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. Tom
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? No

Posted by DearAbby on 02-17-10 at 09:06 PM
Super-Loser Logue
1. 1st JP Shout-Out ~ Colby
2. Blur-tastic ~ Amanda
3. Grabby Pants ~ Boston Rob
4. Swing Voter ~ Cirie
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? ~ No way, no how!

Shape up, Losers!

Posted by Wallflower66 on 02-17-10 at 09:11 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (10 points) Rob
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) Coach
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) James
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? Yes or No? (10 points) No

Posted by CTgirl on 02-17-10 at 10:12 PM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP - Sugar
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits - Amanda (it has to happen it or did she bring her beauty queen tape with her?
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands - Boston Rob
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council - Cirie
5. Revolving requisition: Will Colby regain his masculinty in episode 2, by finding a hidden idol? No

Posted by Georjanna on 02-18-10 at 08:13 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-10 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP - Sugar

No fair! You (and King Neptune and La Femme Dakota) obviously thought about that answer ...

Posted by Georjanna on 02-18-10 at 06:08 AM

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Rupert
3. Grabby Pants: Sandra
4. Swing Voter: JT
5. Revolving requisition: No, I don't think that Colby finds an Idol. But then Toad and I also don't think that Coach Wade's enfant terrible would recognize 'masculinity' if it was wearing a name tag and carrying three forms of ID.

"Bwahahaha"
Posted by DearAbby on 02-18-10 at 08:13 AM

Shape up, Losers!

"RE: Bwahahaha"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-18-10 at 02:18 PM
Ahhh...now THAT's the spirit!
As the 100th post in this 2nd entry thread, you have just entered your moniker into the LL Swoopstakes!

The Swoopstakes drawing will only be for those super-losers who manage getting the 69th or 100th (or dare I wish for, 200th) post count in any one of the LL Justice Lodge threads.

Once a swoop has been made, I'll toss your siggie into a big, atomically-monitered, rotating ball. At the end of the season I will randomly draw a name, whomever's siggie comes up will win an additional 69 bonus points. Just in time for superlative presentations.

Yes, just one more thing for everyone to watch out for.
I never said it would be easy being a super-loser. Sure will be swooptatsic, though.

Posted by agman on 02-18-10 at 02:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-10 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

>69 bonus points.

bwahahahahahha.....69 bonus points????? Where'd that number come from?

They NEVER see me coming

Posted by jbug on 02-18-10 at 04:39 PM
Does Blindside get anything for hitting 7000 here?

Posted by Survivor Maniac on 02-18-10 at 10:35 AM
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Parvati
3. Grabby Pants: Boston Rob

"Vix Pix"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 02-18-10 at 07:43 PM
Super-Loser Logue:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Rob
2. Blur-tastic: Stephanie
4. Swing Voter: James
6. Will the Phantom live up to his reputation by swooping post #69 next week? No. (Note: This is worth 100 points)