URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1089
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB8 Housemate Speculation Thread"

Posted by Snidget on 06-30-07 at 08:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-07 AT 08:18 AM (EST)

Someone help me, I swore I wasn't going to watch Big Bother 8 this year. It is already set in the DVR to record and even more obnoxiously...ok is that enough spoiler space? I hope so because I have to confess.

I, have a spread sheet.

I put in the brief info from the BB8 website to try to figure out who might be the enemies/rivals/unfinished business peeps.

Here is what I have so far as to who I would guess would be connected.

Jesicca and Carol are 21 year old students from Kansas. So that seems likely.

Jen is a 23 year old Nanny from Calif. so I was thinking Kail the 37 year old from Oregon as she is the only married one in the bunch.

Dick is a Bar manager in LA and Amber is a Cocktail Waitress in Las Vegas, so that sounded like it had potential to me.

Dustin and Joe are about the same age and both from Chicago so I put them together.

Mike and Nick are about the same age and from Wisc. and Minn. One is a pro football player and the other is a painting contractor which is a pretty physical job so I'm thinking maybe football rivals in high school?

So that left me Daniele and Zack because they were both in California which I put together and then the only left Eric from NY and Jameka from Maryland who are also about the same age.

So what do y'all think, and do you know of a good rehab?

ETF Age of Daniele I had 29 in the sheet and she is 20

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB8 Housemate Speculation Thread"
Posted by kathliam on 06-30-07 at 09:07 AM
Who's going to be the loudest drunk? Sloppiest? Cheapest?

Who's the first to try to swing off the colored chandeliers near the balcony?

Who will be the first to pass out in the spinning tea cup...and puke over the side? Who will start the first showmance? And with whom?

Drama, I want DRAH-MA!!!!

I didn't manage to go cold turkey last summer, but was not nearly as obsessed as Season 6. New kittens who like to chew on computer cables helps. Hubbies who laugh also help. I did, however, manage to get him hooked by the end of last season, so hopefully he won't bother me much this year. (Although he still doesn't understand the whole play-by-play thing.)

Hiya!! How you doin'?

Posted by tribephyl on 06-30-07 at 03:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-07 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

Hiya Snidge!
AND everyone!

I hate to admit it, but I've gone on to bigger things when it comes to my addiction to BB. For one, I've become a mod at BBElite. A message board similar in tone to this one, yet with tons and tons of BB related info.
And a couple of the Worst Enemies have been discovered already.

Seems Danielle and Dick are Daughter and Father and at the moment they are NOT on good terms with each other.

Another couple is Carol and Jessica, who are both cheer/dance girls from Kansas. Can you say frienemies?

And the third couple are indeed Joe and Dustin. What exactly their connection is, is not clear just yet. But being from the gay community myself, I can attest to the fact that it can get pretty inbred. So it's likely they've been together in the past.

And as far as rehabs go....maybe you'd like to check out Elite?
Messageboards:
http://bigbrotherelite.freeforums.org/index.php
Blog:
http://bbeliteupdates.blogspot.com/

I'll give you the grand tour.

edited to add the eliteblog site as well.

Posted by Snidget on 06-30-07 at 03:59 PM
Great, I've got a dealer suggesting bigger and better drugs as an alternative to rehab.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Good luck with the Mod thing!

Posted by tribephyl on 06-30-07 at 06:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-07 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

sadly, thus is the addictive quality of the "drug".

It makes you not want to be alone in your secretly debaucherous ways.

Even more sadly, I'm my own sponser.

Thanks darlin'!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-01-07 at 05:51 PM
Great. So every day not only do I have to read the live feed thread here, go to Hamsterwatch for her daily updates, go to TVclubhouse for their live feed thread, NOW I have to go to your site, too.

Thanks. A lot.

Augie <---- really needs to get a life

Posted by Lasann on 07-02-07 at 02:56 PM
You did what? where? huh? WTF?

I find those boards confusing. And when I went there I got a server error.

Wait a minute - what?

A Syren creation
Silent complicity with apocalyptic rherotic soon becomes collusion with plans for religiously inspired genocide. - Richard K. Fenn

Posted by tribephyl on 07-05-07 at 03:30 PM
Sorry you were having troubles getting in.
We were suffering some server problems in the beginning, but I think they're all taken care of now.

Posted by newsomewayne on 07-05-07 at 03:06 PM
Moderators JaneyDoll, Always Janey

Glad to know the board will be tolerant of opposing viewpoints.</sarcasm>

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007

And smart, too. Did I mention smart?

Posted by tribephyl on 07-05-07 at 03:33 PM
Yes. The ladies are ... um ... Janey-centric.
But they are quite tolerant of others likes/dislikes when regarding other cast members.
In fact there are tons of Will fans as well.
And I think 1 Ivette fan. LOL

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-01-07 at 05:47 PM
Someone help me, I swore I wasn't going to watch Big Brother 8 this year.

Yeah, I said the same thing last year. And now I'm just as excited for this season. *sigh*

The thing about BB is it's only 3 months of torture/debauchary/annoyance so by the time the new season rolls around we've forgotten the torture/debauchary/annoyance so we watch again. And get hooked. And hate ourselves for it.

Gawd, I love BB.

I can at least say I've never done a spreadsheet. *points and laughs at Snidget*

Posted by tribephyl on 07-01-07 at 06:24 PM
They should do something similar with Guantanamo.

Holy carp, I can't believe I just said that!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-05-07 at 08:24 AM
Tribe! I miss Janelle already.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. -- One for all, all for Janelle!

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-05-07 at 12:48 PM
Me too!!!

After two consecutive years watching her light up my screen, I will definitelly miss Janelle on BB8. I want my Janey doll back.

Posted by ginger on 07-05-07 at 03:02 PM
Why, thank you, honey!

Posted by tribephyl on 07-05-07 at 03:36 PM
LOL! I miss the "Legion of Janelle" too.

Perhaps for this season maybe we could start the DickSyndicate?!

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-05-07 at 06:03 PM
Speaking of the lovely Janey Doll, does anyone have any updates on her. I haven't visited her myspace page in almost a year. What is the lovely Janelle doing these days? If anyone has any info on her, please share.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-05-07 at 06:35 PM
Supposedly she's slated to show up on HouseCalls later in the season.

That and she also revealed a few tid-bits in a recent interview. One of which being that Will and Boogie have personally "Chilltown groomed" one of the new contestants. Jen I believe.
Keep your eyes on her.

Posted by Snidget on 07-01-07 at 07:14 PM

Dancing to the Tribe!

It gets worse, but for SYTYCD. I just spent a couple of hours finding youtube dances to post on Weds when we won't have a show on a special ECST edition of SYTYC Be the D. The plan is to start about regular show time on Weds and then post a video every so often as if the show was really going on.

I? need help.

I hope other people will find it fun.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-05-07 at 08:25 AM
Yes, you need help. Janelle will help you.

Posted by Lasann on 07-02-07 at 02:57 PM
Hey Augie. Here we go!

A Syren creation
Silent complicity with apocalyptic rherotic soon becomes collusion with plans for religiously inspired genocide. - Richard K. Fenn

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-05-07 at 08:26 AM
Lasann, I'm scared. Hold me.

Posted by cahaya on 07-05-07 at 01:00 PM
Someone help me, I swore I wasn't going to watch Big Brother 8 this year.

Or even venture into the BB forums. But here I am. A BB virgin.

At least I have an excuse for missing the first seven seasons of BB. How many of you think this kind of show would be considered a negative, even dangerous, cultural influence by culturally conservative countries in SE Asia and elsewhere? That's right, let's see all your hands. Bingo. So here I am back in the U.S. to witness cultural travesty and debauchery first-hand. For one episode. Just maybe two. Maybe even more. Maybe I don't know. Maybe it'll be like {fill in the blank}, and I won't be able to get enough of it. Ever.

I have no choice. I've been drafted to write the premier summary. That means research. Into the show. Into the people who watch it. And into the worn, thread-bare fabric of these and other message boards (right, BigTribe?). But you'll never hear the silent screams of a BB virgin in the throes of being deflowered.

And the only question in my mind is this: After tonight, will I come back for more? Will the virgin viewing experience leave me craving for another frenzy? Or will I run from it all, streaking out of this house in sheer madness, never to be seen in these parts again? Time will tell, time will tell.

A Sharnina Production

And even with the "enemy twist" this season, I've already figured out that every BB contestant is their own worst enemy.

"Betting pool notice."
Posted by Estee on 07-05-07 at 01:21 PM
The odds on 'sheer madness' are officially closed at 1:3. Please hold all bets until nine p.m. EDT tonight.

I can still offer an excellent payoff on 'semi-randomized killing spree'.

Posted by ulalame on 07-05-07 at 02:58 PM
>>>After tonight, will I come back for more? Will the virgin viewing experience leave me craving for another frenzy? Or will I run from it all, streaking out of this house in sheer madness, never to be seen in these parts again? Time will tell, time will tell.<<<

I have NO doubt you will be back for more. Aside from the fact that most of summer t.v. is reruns, leaving the BB programming the only new thing to watch on most nights, it truly is addictive. I'm sure tomorrow we'll be saying "welcome to the club" to you

Posted by tribephyl on 07-05-07 at 03:42 PM
But you'll never hear the silent screams of a BB virgin in the throes of being deflowered.

Eh...we all scream for mercy. But it falls on deaf ears.
BB is THE trian wreck everybody has warned you about and more.
Soon it will consume your entire slate of free time and then start digging into all of your previously-slated-for family, job, breathing, etc. time too.

Welcome cahaya! To the darkest side. The side that even the Sith run in horror from.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-05-07 at 06:08 PM
So true! I remember when my summers were BB-free, I had so much time available for other activities. Ever since I became a BB fan, three nights out of the week are devoted to the BB show, while the rest of the days/nights are dedicated to reading every single live feed summary I can find. Is there a BB rehab somewhere? I think I need help.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-05-07 at 06:38 PM
Is there a BB rehab somewhere? I think I need help.

Hahaha. Sorry bud but that's what the other nine months of the year are for. It's really too late to find one now.
You might as well sidle up to us fellow junkies and main-line the train-wreck directly.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-05-07 at 07:42 PM
That's a good point, tribe. I'm usually a normal guy from September through June. It's just that I fall off the wagon every July when the Chenbot makes her robotic return along with a new batch of hamsters. I'm such a BB-holic.