URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1087
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Guess I didn't miss much"

Posted by Buffy on 03-01-05 at 10:31 AM
Didn't see Jen w/Jerry at all! But always sensed the age diff w/JP bothered her.

Anyway, Jen really took a nose dive in my book when she criticized Ryan's family. But I don't feel sorry for Ryan because he'll meet a great woman someday soon.

Jen turning down Jerry just goes to show that people will pretty much come back to "real" reality no matter what - except for maybe that Trista woman.

BTW - that's the Ryan I feel sorry for!!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Guess I didn't miss much"
Posted by HauteCoutureGirl on 03-01-05 at 12:11 PM
Haha, I know.... I loved Ryan Sutter! The Ryan from this season was a sweetie too and I viewed Jen differently after she sent him home. In my opinion, she got rid of the last really sincere guy when she didn't give Ryan a rose. I also think the real flaw in the show really came down to the choosing. Did either of these guys really ever have a chance? I think she put herself in a situation that would inevitably keep her single when she got rid of the few nice guys and took a leap of faith in the questionable ones. Oh well, I'm over it.