URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1086
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ABC needs to hang it up"

Posted by missygirl3 on 03-01-05 at 10:04 AM
Does anyone else agree? This show is dead in the water.I saw maybe 5 mins of ATFR and I just wanted to laugh. Jen was being so fake!! How much you wanna bet that we have not seen the last of Jerry. Needless to say, ABC needs to cancel this show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ABC needs to hang it up"
Posted by Poncho on 03-01-05 at 10:32 AM
I totally agree. It is just a joke.

Poncho

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 03-01-05 at 10:35 AM
I was wretching through the whole stupid show ok I only watched bits and pieces but what a a piece of garbage I'm puking as we speak I'll never watch again

Posted by woiwod on 03-01-05 at 11:03 AM
I don't agree that they should stop the show but I do feel that they stretch things on to long.

Posted by tiggermama on 03-01-05 at 12:22 PM
If they found a really interesting, smart, pretty, fun bachelorette it would be o.k. How about having Tina Fabulous and Trista as co-bachelorettes to start? Then have them agree on which guys to keep a couple of times and go on a few dates before giving the guys a chance to vote for which girl. Talk about a cat fight!

Posted by tarmaq on 03-01-05 at 01:04 PM
I doubt Ryan - Trista's husband - would be too hip on Trista being a bachelorette. I've always thought Tina Fabulous would make an interesting choice, however. I somehow doubt she's ready to settle down, though - if I recall, she was rather young. But she would be interesting!