URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1086
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Home Survivor Updated "

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 02-10-10 at 01:00 PM
Updates!!! I’ve got Updates.

Ok here we go.

First, I would like to say thanks to tribephyl and Michel for giving me a shout out on the hard work I have put into this game. To all of you and especially you both, I do hope that you enjoy what is to come in the next 10 weeks.
Second, I have updated the Scores page to show all those who are currently playing.
Third, I have stopped taking entries until I post a new Questionnaire in less than 3 days. (Usually 24 hours or less once Survivor is over for the week, but give me time to post it please.)

To suzzee and anyone else that has experienced trouble I have a primative solution to your problem and will be available on the next following Questionnaires.

I have added a special bonus for the season that I have declined to speak of until now. Those that get their entry posted early get a special 1 point added to their score for everyone that enters after their own personal entry, excluding myself of course, because I always post first anyways. So if out of 15 people you post 5th, that would mean 10 people post after you, you will then receive 10 points extra, 2nd would have meant you would have received 13 points (15 people - 2 people).

To see what all the Hubbub is about, then simply click the Click Here button below. You will not be directed away from the Message Board. You will simply be able to check out these updates, read the rules, see who the contestants playing are and see their scores for this contest so far.

- ARW

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Home Survivor Updated "
Posted by suzzee on 02-10-10 at 03:15 PM
check. woo hoo 3 points already

Everyone is my alliance