URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1085
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"MB on the Reward challenge"

Posted by IM_Nessie on 03-29-01 at 12:58 PM
Mark Burnett was on the radio in LA this morning to promote the eco challenge. However, he did manage to plug Survivor a bit as well. He said tonight's is "an amazing episode." He said the reward is "someone" gets a helicopter ride to the Great Barrier Reef. (Does this mean only one person goes?) Also, he said that the interesting thing is the way the rest of the tribe gets "totally pissed off" at the winner.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Heard this..."
Posted by JustD on 03-29-01 at 01:13 PM
What he actually said was that while winning one of these (RC) is great, it really pisses everyone else off. I think he was speaking of winning RC's in general, not of tonight's RC specifically...

Sure am glad someone else heard this!!! ;)

xo, D

"Worked last week"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 03-29-01 at 01:17 PM
Well, all of Barramundi except Amber was pissed off at Jerri over last week's reward challenge. Could she add Amber to the list this week?

"RE: Worked last week"
Posted by ItzLisa on 03-29-01 at 01:22 PM
>Well, all of Barramundi except Amber was pissed off at Jerri over last week's reward challenge. Could she add Amber to the list this week?

*** I hope so! Man, would the plot thicken a little more to have THOSE two chums at each other's throats, a la Sue and Kelly!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

"RE: Worked last week"
Posted by Loree on 03-29-01 at 02:18 PM
In Survivor I winning the RC was almost like a curse. The person who won it was always voted off shortly after that. Let's hope it applies to Jerri.