URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1084
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"OK so I haven't said much of anything yet"

Posted by Das Mole on 07-24-07 at 11:13 AM
In fact I haven't said anything at all this season. But I need to get some stuff out there...

First of all, is anyone else bothered by the fact that seemingly the only things they cover from week to week (outside of competition-related clips) are: (1) Danielle & Nick, (2) How everybody hates Jen, or (3) anything to do with EvelDick.

Secondly, am I the only person that absolutely loathes Zach? He's so weird. And not likeable in the least bit. Something about him just makes me want to punch his face, and not in the funny way that they sometimes put in comedy shows where the person has a broken nose already and someone hits them because "something just takes them there". No. Something SERIOUSLY makes me want to hit him, and I would if I saw him in person.

Thirdly, kind of relating back to #1, where are all the houseguests? We rarely see Jameka, Jessica, Dustin, even Amber is barely on the show. What is going on?

And finally, does anyone else think BB is rigging some of the competitions so Jen can win them? =/
Especially the one HoH, they could have easily had 2 answers prepared, one with the door, one without, and then just use whichever one they want in order to pick the HoH they wanted. Hmm....maybe, maybe not. Who knows.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion