URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1083
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S20 Heroes vs. Villians - LOD - Rules/Sign-Up/Week One Entry"

Posted by MJewel on 02-07-10 at 04:29 PM
SURVIVOR 20 - HEROES VS. VILLIANS

Welcome back to The LOD - Survivor 20 Heroes vs. Villians! Glad to see you! Hope you all had wonderful holidays! For anyone that doesn't know me, allow me to introduce myself. I am MJewel and I am your hostess for the LOD. I hope you all come back and join in for this season of the LOD.

I would like to give a big, huge THANK-YOU! to Tribe for the graphics in the game...the graphics are spectacular as always! .

This will be the first entry thread/sign-up and rules all combined into one. By picking your survivor you are signing up to play. This first week, picks are first come, first serve! So come on in and join in for another season of Survivor and the LOD and let's have some fun!

I want to give a shout out to last season's winner of the LOD...Kircon...congratulations again Kircon!

If you are interested in playing in this season's Luck of the Draw Game, please see the rules below!

RULES

Each week I will post between 6 to 12 "happenings" with positive or negative point values for each one. (Example: 1PT Each time your survivor is shown eating).

Each week, you will be asked to pick one survivor. Please put your survivor’s name in the Subject Line. Depending on the number of players we have this year, a survivor may or may not be picked a maximum of 2 times, so please put the survivor's name in the subject line and if it is the first or second time they have been picked. (Example: Elizabeth-1, Elizabeth-2).

You must make your pick by 5 pm EST (Board Time) or before I post the picks/draws list the day the show airs. If you fail to make your pick by this time, than you will have your torch snuffed! In other words, you will be eliminated from the game.

After all picks have been made, I will draw out of my lucky Pink Pittsburgh Steeler Capthe name of another survivor who will also play for you (along with your pick). Your draw pick will be posted before show time each week. Your total score will be the combined points that your pick and draw survivors generate.

Each week I will post your weekly and accumulative scores.

Depending on how many players choose to play, I will eliminate the players with the two lowest scores. The one exception to the elimination process will be non-posters. They will always be eliminated before low scorers.

Special note on confessionals: For game scoring - confessionals will be counted when they are separate. Example: Cirie is shown talking in a confessional, then they show a view of camp then back to Cirie speaking. Next, Colby is shown in a confessional. Then Cirie is shown again in a confessional. This would be 2 confessionals for Cirie and 1 for Colby.

Bonuses

First pick bonus will be done by everyone's name being thrown into my Steelers Cap and I will pull two names. Those two players will then have first pick in the LOD for the week. It will be totally based on luck of the draw. I will post a specific time they have to make their choice by and if they have not picked before that time - picks are open to all.

The "ohmyheck" Bonus will be returning but not until next week.

The Heroes vs. Villians Bonus:

You need to tell me somewhere in this thread who you think will win in the end a hero or a villian. You do not have to name a survivor. Just tell me whether a hero or a villian will prevail and win Survivor 20. There will be more on this later. This bonus will change and evolve throughout the season. You will be able to change your answer from week to week but keep in mind you may lose points on the bonus along the way if you change it up. Choose wisely and more on this bonus next week.

The First Pick Bonus will start with next weeks entry. This week is first come first serve so to speak .

WEEK 1 HAPPENINGS

1PT - Each time your Survivor is shown actually helping build the shelter
2PT - Each time JP says your Survivor’s name except for tribal council
3PT - For each of your Survivor's confessionals that the name is shown on the screen (except the first and last confessional)
4PT - For each vote your Survivor receives at TC but does NOT get voted off
5PT - Your Survivor gets fire for his/her tribe
5PT – Your Survivor is shown immediately following a commercial
10PT - Your Survivor takes the immunity idol from JP
10PT - Your Survivor is on the tribe that wins reward
20PT - Your Survivor is on the tribe that wins immunity
50PT - Your Survivor finds and/or uses a hidden immunity idol

-2PT - Each time your Survivor is shown laying down
-3PT - Each time your Survivor complains
-4PT - Your Survivor has the first confessional
-5PT - Your Survivor has the last confessional
-50PT - Your Survivor is voted off at TC at the end of the episode

*****If your survivor you pick (not draw) has NO Confessionals you will be awarded
50 bonus points!*****

This game is open to all! I will except new players until 5:00pm EST on Thursday, the day of the Show. Just pick a survivor and put his/her name in your subject line. Each Survivor can be picked twice and only twice.

Remember, put the Survivor’s name in your Subject line and if it is the first or second time they have been
picked. (ex. Erik-1, Erik-2).

You must make your pick before I post the official picks/draws list which will be somewhere between 5:00pm to 7:59pm EST the day the show airs. If you fail to make your pick by this time, than you will have your torch snuffed. In other words, you will be eliminated from the game.

Each week, I will post a complete list of all player's picks and draws by 8 pm EST the night that the
show airs in the entry thread.

The Official Survivors are:

Amanda ~ Candace ~ Cirie ~ Coach ~ Colby ~ Courtney ~ Danielle ~ James ~ Jerri ~ JT ~ Parvati ~ Randy ~ Rob ~ Rupert ~ RussHell ~ Sandra ~ Stephenie ~ Sugar ~ Tom ~ Tyson

If you have any questions with scoring or anything at all to do with the game, please pm your hostess and I will look into it. The hostess reserves the right to have the final decision on scoring and/or anything else having to do with the LOD.

Good luck all...the game has officially begun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Colby-1"
Posted by ohmyheck on 02-07-10 at 04:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-10 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

First?! I feel like evil will win out with a villain.

"Russell-1"
Posted by michel on 02-07-10 at 05:05 PM
A Villain will prevail.

"Russel 2"
Posted by Starshine on 02-07-10 at 05:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-10 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

Maybe not win, but the producers lvoe him

And an Hero will win

"Rob 1"
Posted by taffnic on 02-07-10 at 05:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-10 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

ETA: A villain will win.

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

"Stephenie 1"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-07-10 at 08:13 PM
A Villain will win.

As they often do.

"Rupert- 1"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 02-07-10 at 08:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-10 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Go, Rupert!

Bonus: Villain

"Sandra 1"
Posted by kircon on 02-07-10 at 09:16 PM
A villian will win!

I love the artwork tribe. Thanks for all the hard work you put into hosting this fun game.

"Rupert #2"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 02-07-10 at 10:29 PM
A villian will win.

Thanks for hosting again MJ, good luck all.

"Tom - 1"
Posted by SpotTheDifference on 02-07-10 at 10:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-10 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

A Villain will win

"Boston Rob - 1"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-07-10 at 10:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-10 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

A villain will win.

ETA: Thanks for hosting again MJ. This game gives me conniptions because I can't figure it out, but I will enjoy it for the next few weeks until I fall to the bottom of the scoreboard!

Snowfall by Tribe

"Randy 1"
Posted by suzzee on 02-08-10 at 08:06 AM
Good to see ya MJ!

A Villain will win.

Everyone is my alliance

"Coach #1"
Posted by 5cats on 02-08-10 at 09:21 AM
Bonus: Hero will win!

"Coach #2"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 02-08-10 at 03:53 PM
I think it will ultimately be a villian who wins.

"Boston Rob2"
Posted by agman on 02-08-10 at 07:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-10 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

NEXT POST DOWN..........It appears Boston Rob 1 was picked twice

"Rupert 2"
Posted by agman on 02-08-10 at 10:39 PM
a Villian will win

mystified by Tribe

"colby 2"
Posted by agman on 02-09-10 at 01:52 AM
Villian will win. If this doesn't work out, I think I'll bow out of the game

"Parvati-1"
Posted by Max Headroom on 02-08-10 at 08:49 PM
A villain will be the winner.

"Parvati 2"
Posted by vennui on 02-08-10 at 09:52 PM

A villian will win

THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST AND THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST

"Tyson 1"
Posted by Corvis on 02-09-10 at 10:15 AM
A villain will win.

"Randy 2"
Posted by Survivor Maniac on 02-09-10 at 03:03 PM
A villain will win.

"Tyson 2"
Posted by mia rules18 on 02-09-10 at 04:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-10 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-09-10 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Can't wait for Thursday !! A VILLAIN will win !!

"Jerri 1"
Posted by Georjanna on 02-09-10 at 06:26 PM
I think that a Villain will win the Game.

"sandra-2"
Posted by southpaw on 02-09-10 at 06:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-10 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

hope I'm not to late to play

villian

"JT - 1"
Posted by Molaholic on 02-09-10 at 11:03 PM
see Office Pool pick

"Sandra"
Posted by Travelor on 02-10-10 at 09:58 AM
A villan will be the winner

"JT-2"
Posted by VisionQuest on 02-10-10 at 11:17 AM
Villian will win

"Tom 2"
Posted by pepperz on 02-10-10 at 06:26 PM
A villain will win.

"Jeri-2"
Posted by pmspml5 on 02-11-10 at 09:27 AM
Ok - Just because everyone else is picking villian - - I will pick a Hero to win!

Glad to see this game is still going - havent been around for a while

"Picks/Draws List"
Posted by MJewel on 02-11-10 at 07:46 PM
Picks/Draws List:

ohmyheck ~ Colby ~ Jerri
michel ~ Russell ~ Cirie
Starshine ~ Russell ~ Tom
taffnic ~ Rob ~ Danielle
tribephyl ~ Stephenie ~ Rob
Wallflower66 ~ Rupert ~ Colby
kircon ~ Sandra ~ Randy
dreamerbeliever ~ Rupert ~ Stephenie
SpotTheDifference ~ Tom ~ Candice
CTgirl ~ Rob ~ Parvati
suzzee ~ Randy ~ James
5cats ~ Coach ~ Sugar
Kermit the Vixen ~ Coach ~ Coach
agman ~ Colby ~ Tyson
Max Headroom ~ Parvati ~ Russell
vennui ~ Parvati ~ Sandra
Corvis ~ Tyson ~ Rupert
Survivor Maniac ~ Randy ~ JT
mia rules18 ~ Tyson ~ Amanda
Georjanna ~ Jerri ~ Courtney
southpaw ~ Sandra ~ Rob
Molaholic ~ JT ~ Coach
Travelor ~ James ~ Tyson
VisionQuest ~ JT ~ Tom
pepperz ~ Tom ~ James
pmspml5 ~ Jerri ~ Stephenie

One note: Welcome Travelor, Glad you are joining in! One thing though, Sandra had already been picked twice but being that you are new and this is the start of the game I am going to help you out. I will draw a pick for you from the remaining survivors that were not picked .

Welcome to all the new players and welcome back to all the returning players! Good to see pmspml5 the originator of this fun game playing! I hope you all have a great season and thanks to everyone for all their good thoughts to me .

Good Luck All!