URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1081
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 8"

Posted by stunnerphil on 05-26-07 at 03:41 PM
does anyone have any info on Big Brother 8 i hear they are doing one but that is about all i know. Hope they get some good people this year

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 8"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-26-07 at 04:09 PM
does anyone have any info on Big Brother 8 i hear they are doing one but that is about all i know.

That's about what all of us know.
Yes. There is going to be a BB8.
But no idea as to what the theme is going to be or who any of the houseguests are.
The tentative start date is somewhere around July 5th, so I can pretty much guarantee they (the producers) are still doing the casting and planning.

We should find out a bit more when the date gets closer. In a month or so.

Usually the cast is revealed a week before the start date, which coincides with some heavy promo-ing of the theme as well.

Looking forward to it though.

Posted by tribephyl on 06-11-07 at 04:43 AM
Oh darn. I just posted all of this info in Fanatics.

But the start date is confirmed for July 5th at 8.
And the HG count looks like we may be returning to a 12 person format.

Here's a link to my other post which has a link to the start date info.

Posted by Loree on 06-12-07 at 10:34 AM
There is some info out there that they have been asking about bullies in the auditions. They want to know if a person was bullied in high school or was a bully. I think they are hoping to put bullies and their victims in the house together and then turn the tables on them. They just never learn. Why not complete strangers. I hate the stupid themes they have of putting people in the house that already know each other.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 06-13-07 at 11:16 AM
Jeez, it's The X Factor all over again. That didn't work. Project DNA didn't work. BB6's twist worked, just because everyone was on an equal playing field, but it looks like this twist won't work. Letting victims of bullying bully their bullies? Wooly Bully? It's a bunch of...ahem, bull.

"Big Brother 8: AfterDark"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-15-07 at 08:45 PM
Another little bit of info I've nabbed...

Into the live feeds?! Then BB has something new for you this season.

Showtime Too (one of Showtimes many different tiers of programming) will be airing LIVE footage from inside the BigBrother house this season.
Called 'Big Brother: After Dark', it'll take place from Midnight to 3am (a notoriously good time after the first couple of days) everyday.
Link

Just another option for those who need more then their 3 nights a week + live-feed transcripts.
You have to subscribe to Showtime, but it'll give you a chance to see Weeds. <--Good Show.