URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1081
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Loser Lodge 12: Introduction, LLPSQ&A and Week 1 Entry."

Posted by tribephyl on 02-05-10 at 09:06 PM
Hello, Losers! Welcome back to yet another season of what is quickly becoming known as the game that won't die! This season's version of the Loser Lodge promises many many many surprises and tons and tons and tons of phun. To those that have been in the Lodge before, there will be lots of elements that may be somewhat recognizable and yet even more that are familiarly strange. For those that haven't had the opportunity of diving into the shallow end of the Lodge's pool will be pleasantly surprised at how much phun one can have while whittleing away what is left of their brains after witnessing the current season of Survivor playing out on their television sets.

As is somewhat customary, before I get into the whole theme and gameplay-specifics of this season's Lodge, I will first insist that each and every newly minted Loser MUST fill out and and send in their answers to the Loser Lodge Pre-Season Question and Answer.

The LLPSQ&A is meant to get a set of answers with which I will be able to mould future bonuses based off of those results. Therefore I will need for all new players to please be thorough with their LLPSQ&As and to make sure they've been received by me (via PM) before the start of the very first show. DO NOT post your answers for the LLPSQ&A in this thread. Muchly appreciated.
Simply, copy the list of questions below, fill in your answers and then , making sure to put a subject in your message when doing so.
Please note that none of the following questions can possibly be answered "correctly". However, each question must be answered with one of the answers provided.

The 12th Loser Lodge Pre-Season Question and Answer:
This or That
The following questions pose 2 choices, simply pick your favorite one for each question.

1. Red or Blue?
2. Mountain or Molehill?
3. Left or Right?
4. Salty or Sweet?
5. Aliens or Ghosts?
6. Singing or Dancing?
7. Praise or Raise?

Survivor Math
Using the following list of survivors, only, please finish each of the mathimatical problems below.
Survivor List: B.B. ~ Taj ~ Clay ~ Brady ~ Boo ~ Flicka ~ Alexis ~ Dolly ~ Maralyn ~ Ian

1. Colleen + Ghandia =
2. Todd - Spencer =
3. Frank + Cao Boi =
4. Scout - Tijuana =

Fill in the (Blank)
With the following list of possible answers please finish each of the sentences below with the most likely word.
Word List: Amazon ~ Apple ~ clowns ~ Disney ~ gambling ~ Kids-R-Us ~ lollipops ~ Macy's ~ maturity ~ money ~ Nike
nudity ~ palm trees ~ pancakes ~ pizza ~ prostitution ~ religion ~ snow ~ Super Heroes ~ Walmart ~ water ~ yogurt

1. My favorite place to vacation is somewhere with (__________).
2. When I go out to eat, I like to order (__________).
3. The root of all evil is (__________).
4. My favorite place to shop is (__________).
5. Regardless of the rumors, it's my feeling that (__________) is good for your health.

Got your answers? Good. Now Send them to me.

Okay, that was it for the LLPSQ&A, now onto setting the mood...
Mwahahahaha.....

Are you ready? Here we go!
Imagine it, a world where all the losers of the world were found to be developing mutations that enhanced an assortment of their traits to super-human capacities.
Once recognized, the winner's just couldn't wrap there heads around the fact that losers were growing in ways they never could.
The losers had gone from ghettoized to downright reservationed.
But what reservations!!
WooHoo!!
A select few got together over a round of RumPunches and formed the original coalition of super-losers that went on to found the 'Justice Lodge of US', which eventually turned into the 'Justice Lodge of North Lamerica' as we can't forget our cantadian losers.
Here it is today...

As founding members, it hasn't been all petty theft and cat rescues, mind you. There are "real" villains out there. Waiting to bring the losers to their knees (and NOT in a good way).
We're seeking other super-losers into joing our phantastic Lodge of phun and Villain-ass-kicking good times.
The only payment is the begrudging thanks of the world for ridding the planet of the greatest villains of all-times! And some debacherously outrageous memories to lock away in a secret compartment of your brain, never to be revealed to the world at large.

Your first duty upon entry into the Justice Lodge of North Lamerica is to put yourself through the Hero Machine 2.5. (Or you can visit the Hero Factory.)
Hopefully, what comes out the other side is a spandexed splendor of under-dog ability, extra-sensory capacities and super-human capabilities.
Like me and my faithful sidekick...

Posting your picture and a mini-profile will help in establishing our roster.
Then come help in the phight for Life, Liberty and Loserdom!

*The first LL12 entry will be all about the LLPSQ&A, outfitting you in lycra & mutations and the first "Super-Loser Logue".
The "Super-Loser Logue" is the weekly requirement of 5 questions, for every super-loser, to keep their abilities in peak villain-phighting condition.
The 'Super-Loser Logue' will be about the show Survivor. So if you don't watch it, I suggest you do, so you can build excitment over watching the survivors swear, streak and blunder their way through the weekly episodes. Once this exercise is finished, you may go on to join in the sure to be interesting slate of villains I forsee coming our way.
These villains may come at any time and from anywhere, so be aware.

So without further ado...
Super-Loser Logue: Week 1
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (10 points)
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points)
3. The 'word' of Lodge: 'LOSER': Name 1 survivor who will say the word 'Loser'. (10 points)
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (10 points)
5. Revolving requisition: Will RussHell find a hidden immunity idol in the first episode? Yes or No? (10 points)

Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
In light of our upcoming battles with this worlds known (and unknown) forces of evil. I have chosen to use this first week as a prepatory act for all of our future meetings.
I have come into possession of a series of trading cards dedicated to the slate of super-villains headed our way.
These cards could be of use.
From the following array of Trading Cards you must pick 3 trading cards to take with you on your journey.

Alex
DeLarge
Hannibal
Lecter
Jabba
the Hutt
Kali
Godzilla
Rattus
XII
Sirius
Barker
Snidely
Whiplash
Jameson
?
Zombie Idol
Poltergeist
Sam

Hope they bring you luck!

As with all lodges, there are rules. Here they are...
* Deadlines for all Super-Loser Logues is 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME the day of airing. Usually Thursdays (With a Mid-March Wednesday date and a finale Sunday in May).
* None, No One, Neither, Both, All or Some of them; are not valid answers. Where it asks to name a survivor, simply name a survivor. Where it asks for yes or no, give a yes OR a no. Any alteration will be included in the question.
* Deadlines for all Villain Bonuses are dependent upon the nature of the individual bonus.
* Points and gameplay differ with each Villain Bonus.
* This season will end 1 week early. So by the time we find out who wins, we too will be celebrating in the afterglow of superlative proportions.
* This game is just that, a game. I will not tolerate overtly antagonistic behavior from any loser. As there will be opportunities to effect other players scores it is imperative you are mindful of what comes around goes around. This is the playground, these are your playmates, get along.

* It is soo great to be back semi-full-time.
* As a perk for those who helped carry the lodge through... ...no limit.

* In search of SOTS writers. Click here to find out more.
* In search of Survivor Summary writers. Click here to sign-up.

Table of contents