URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1081
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Among other bad things the two lazy boys have done..."

Posted by simone on 03-22-02 at 02:05 AM
...Rob and Sean should be tried for crimes against the female gender (not to mention against pretty much everyone else). I wish that something predatory on the island (eels? Kathy?) would make short work of them. "As long as she keeps on serving us" my ass. Mysogynist (and homophobic, and arrogant, and lazy - you name it, they are it) d*ckheads. I hope any woman who would date the jerky boys in the first place watches this episode and avoids them like the plague. I also loved Rob's comments suggesting that John was some sort of sexual predator.

I'm new around the bashers board, so I'm very sorry if this is repetitive or otherwise inappropriate. I didn't see a thread about their oh-so-open-minded comments and figured they were worth bashing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"To the contrary!"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 03-22-02 at 02:14 AM
You, simone, are a Basher after my own heart! I complained only hours ago that these prĄcks' despicable comments had gone relatively unpunished. . .

Welcome to the fold--you must join our crew of BasherBabes on our mission to abuse the next bootee!

GT

When women go wrong, men go right after them.-Mae West 

"RE: To the contrary!"
Posted by simone on 03-22-02 at 02:23 AM
Yay! And I certainly hope that one of the lazy pricks is the next bootee....Have them swab the deck on the BasherBabes yacht? Or have them do the all the dishes? Because we all know how much they LOVE to work!

If only there were a way to boot two at once...

"A bunny trail."
Posted by TechNoir on 03-22-02 at 06:24 PM
<gazing off into space>

Isn't it odd that when we want to insult guys, we often refer to them as the parts of their anatomy of which they are so unduly proud.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

"RE: Among other bad things the two lazy boys have done..."
Posted by Tatina on 03-22-02 at 07:08 AM
Somebody pointed out that it will be pretty hard for Rob to get a date ever again after SIV airs... And I kind of agree, I think that even Jerri wouldn't touch him now !

Posted by Connie E on 03-22-02 at 11:14 AM
First time poster, long time lurker, so please be gentle....
First of all, I wanted to register to thank everybody who maintains and contributes to both here and the spoilers board. You guys have made watching the show so much more interesting.
Now, an added bash, especially to "Rob the Builder". What struck me with such horror in episode four was the thought of Zoe, John, Tammy and the like having to actually sit through this show and hear those asinine, sexist, ignorant comments. Is the Robfather so stupid that he doesn't realize "hey, those are cameras, and gosh, I'm being taped here....all these guys will hear my trashy, stupid comments later!"
We've all probably made uncharitable comments about others in a weak attempt at humor from time to time.... but we'd all also be horribly embarrassed to know those people ever HEARD them. But to do so on NATIONAL TELEVISION, what an insensitive dope. Can't wait for the reunion show.....hope they tie Rob to a chair and replay selected bits of episode four while the folks he's insulted stare straight at him, then get to kick his lazy, ignorant arse from here to Boston.

Posted by dabo on 03-22-02 at 11:22 AM
Welcome aboard, Connie!

Yes, in one episode the Robfather has nearly caught up to where it took Old Goat Tom 10 episodes to achieve, that boy needs a serious -ismectomy. I'd feel sorry for the peckerless over-compensator, but I think being forced to live with some real women, not to mention John, might actually do him a world of good.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

"Bunny trail (2)"
Posted by TechNoir on 03-22-02 at 06:28 PM
<still gazing off into space>

Ahhhh ... peckerless overcompensator ... I can get behind that, figuratively of course.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

Posted by ItzLisa on 03-22-02 at 11:25 AM
A BIIIIIG Sblows and Basher Babe welcome to both Simone and Connie!

Connie, I agree 100%! I mean, idiots like Rob don't stop to think that these are real people with feelings he's talking about! How does he think that sat with the other members of Rotu, hearing such ignorant blather come out of his stupid, bigoted mouth? How does he think their families felt, hearing that kind of stuff? I hope Rob and Sean get what they deserve and FAST!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

Posted by Connie E on 03-22-02 at 11:57 AM
I'm hoping against hope that Rotorooter will be smart and axe Rob next week. Do I want Sean around? Heavens deliver us, no. But Sean has opened his big fat racist mouth and sealed his own fate....Rob hasn't. And I think the the Robophobe is more likely to be capable of an immunity run than mighty strategist Sean is. (Face it, one water-based immunity challenge, and Sean is OUTTA THERE!!) MB has kept us dangling with the promise of a villian, and we're all discounting Robby, and looking around at quiet Zoe, seemingly sweet Gabe, clever and scheming John....but the Robster could very well be our villian who goes all the way. If he makes it to the merge and the immunity challenges don't require an IQ over 75 or so, he's in like Flynn.....Hunter was his greatest physical threat, remember. Should that happen, I'm switching to The Amazing Race and NEVER watching Survivor again!!! (Yeah, right!)

Posted by Swami on 03-22-02 at 09:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-02 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

>(Face it, one water-based immunity challenge, and Sean is OUTTA THERE!!)<
Exactly right, Connie! Rob swims very well. Though he doesn't seem too bright, he's a very wily guy. I think Rob is subtly 'facilitating' Sean as he makes a target of himself. As soon as Sean is gone, good ol' Rob will have lots of nasty racist comments to make about him too.

>MB has kept us dangling with the promise of a villian, and we're all discounting Robby......but the Robster could very well be our villian who goes all the way. If he makes it to the merge and the immunity challenges don't require an IQ over 75 or so, he's in like Flynn.<
I sure hope he doesn't go all the way! He's a great candidate for the villian who gets his just desserts just in time. But MB can't let him be the winner after showing what a sexist, homophobe idiot he is.

Edit: major typo

Swami

Posted by I_AM_HE on 03-22-02 at 12:13 PM
hoo boy, would i love to see Zoe level one of her stares of death at those losers at the reunion show!!!

Posted by volmel on 03-22-02 at 11:51 AM
Simone, Great topic!

I'm sorry, but I laughed my butt off at Rob this past week. Well, what I could understand of him. I kept having to turn my tv louder and louder thinking it was the sound, but then I realized he was just too stupid to make himself clear. And I thought my hick Tennessee accent was bad!

You know what bothered me the most about his comments? Zoe. I like Zoe and I think she's a hard worker, and Itty Bitty Weinie Rob was so insulting to her. I hope she ties him up and prods his a** with a burning stick.

And I've got my eye on Tammy. I think she's feeding those two jerks and making nice to them to set them up in some way. I'm watching that skillet she's carrying around in fascination. I think she might join Zoe in the a** prod game.

Posted by simone on 03-22-02 at 06:16 PM
>And I've got my eye on Tammy. I think she's feeding those two >jerks and making nice to them to set them up in some way. I'm >watching that skillet she's carrying around in fascination. I >think she might join Zoe in the a** prod game.

I think you're on to something here- she was only about four feet away when they were making those "serving wench" (to quote Bebo's terrific summary) comments. She must have heard something, and she doesn't strike me as the type to just sit back and take that sh*t.

Posted by Jonnycumlately on 03-22-02 at 03:19 PM
GREAT post Simone. But you forgot "hypocritical" since Sean's stupid speech about "slavery" proceded him commenting on Tammy's "serving skills" and since Rob doesn't seem to realize that the Bible says "Let he who is without unsightly facial hair cast the first stone."

"My first post too"
Posted by Dianetic on 03-22-02 at 04:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-02 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

I've been reading this board since last season and finally decided to register. It looks like a lot of fun and I hope I can contribute something valuable.
The last couple of weeks I thought this board was being too hard on Sean but after this week I can't speak up for him anymore. As a man of color I can relate to some of the things he has talked about but if he isn't going to even try at this game I can't feel any sympathy for him. I am rooting for Vecepia because she has what it takes to go all the way. Vecepia doesn't whine or act like she can't contribute something. Sean isn't going to last much longer but I hope we see Vecepia in the final four.

"RE: My first post too"
Posted by ItzLisa on 03-22-02 at 04:56 PM
Hi, Dianetic! Welcome to the boards!

Yes, I hope Vee gets it togther in time to save herself - I've liked her alot since episode one, but I don't understand why she's aligned up with Rob and Sean!

However, it does look like she may be realizing the chance to turn things around in her favor - she's already realizing how much trouble Sean and Rob are being in their first few days, and is wisely distancing herself from it, I think! I hope so anyway!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

"RE: My first post too"
Posted by Dianetic on 03-22-02 at 05:08 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm glad Vee is moving past Rob and Sean. I wasn't sure how she was going to get away from those two but she seems to have found her way. Now that she has a fresh start I think she can make it on her own.

"Vee is the one representin', herself that is.."
Posted by Spidey on 03-22-02 at 04:58 PM
I hope Vee take it all the way too!

Sean is just one lazy, obnoxious s.o.b., regardless of his color. But, using his color to justify not wanting to work or cooperate is insane. HE is the one playing the race card. I hope African Americans everywhere are screaming "You don't represent me!!!"

Vee on the other hand is laying low, fitting in with Rotu and playing the game like all the others. She does not claim to "represent" anyone but herself, as it should be for ALL contestants. I say she goes far. Will almost definitely make the jury and is a key swing vote for whichever eventual Rotu alliance that woos her.

"RE: Vee is the one representin', herself that is.."
Posted by Dianetic on 03-22-02 at 05:12 PM
That's funny. I forgot about that. Sean isn't representing me or anybody I know. He seems to be representing the bitter people of the world who are too lazy to change things for themselves.
I don't see how he thinks he can win this game acting the way he is.

"RE: another non posting luker"
Posted by dagny on 03-22-02 at 04:58 PM
I too have wanted to see both those lame, lazy, asses voted off but I think we might miss them when they go. Also, as long as they stay they are being put to work, not much worse punishment for the two of them is there? btw, how does construction worker Bob keep his chest so thin and weak looking?? Id think he'd have worked up a muscle or 2 in his line of work. Ive got bigger/better biceps then he does and Im a female.

Posted by Spidey on 03-22-02 at 07:13 PM
Rob is comic relief for sure. That quote he made about Rotu being a step shy of hell or something like that was hysterical. But neither he nor Sean deserve to go past the merge.

You are right, I will be glad to see them go, but may miss them at the same time. They do make things more interesting.

Worst case scenario for the final 4: Neleh, Paschal, Zoe and Robert. Total personality void up to now. Bleech!

Posted by Wandering in the Wilderness on 03-22-02 at 10:18 PM
It's too bad that Sean and Rob didn't end up on the same tribe as Kathy after the switch. That dynamic would have been really fun to watch.

Posted by bubbastan on 03-23-02 at 06:17 PM
<btw, how does construction worker Bob keep his chest so thin and week looking?? Id think he'd have worked up a muscle or 2 in his line of work. Ive got bigger/better biceps then he does and Im a female.>

Wow Dagny, we must be sharing the same brain, because I've asked that very same question myself on numerous occasions! I've had many a laugh at this goofball's pathetic attempts at strategy. Can't say I laughed too much at his grade school level cutups of his new Tribe members though. I'll be glad when the dopey duo is gone. I think it will be interesting to watch what happens when the love tribe actually has to start booting out its own. From next week's previews, it looks like trouble may already be brewing in paradise!

Posted by Frau Hexe on 03-25-02 at 12:07 PM
Welcome aboard to all the fabulous new people surfacing on this thread!

dagny, I hear ya girl--The Robfaddah is a piddly little thing isn't he? I'm beginning to think he only made fun of Zoe because she's so much stronger and built than he is! I love that this idiot excuse for a man, as vocal as he is about his -isms is in a tribe with such strong, buffed women. Poor little Rob.

We love men. We just don't want to see them naked.~ Two Nice Girls

"Rob seems buff"
Posted by Dianetic on 03-25-02 at 02:46 PM
I don't agree. Rob seems like he's all muscle. He's not big like Hunter was but he looked kind of buff. I noticed Sarah looked boney on the day she got booted. Maybe all the hard work is making Rob lose weight.

Zoe could definitely benchpress more than any three guys put together.

"RE: Rob seems buff"
Posted by jkokoj on 03-25-02 at 02:56 PM
I cannot wait until Zoe and Tammy beat his buff bod in an immunity challenge. This pigheaded jerk needs to be shown what a real woman (not Sarah) will do to him!!!

I vote that Rob be the next swab boy on the Basher Babe Yacht and I want my drinks SERVED immediatly got that swab boy!

"RE: Rob seems buff"
Posted by Dianetic on 03-25-02 at 03:55 PM
The Basher Babe yacht is funny. Can mortal men come aboard or is it just reserved for men who get kicked off the island?

I would gladly help to bash Sean when he gets booted. Sarah is so easily bashed she hasn't even been worth my time. I'm saving up for Kathy.