URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1080
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is it just me?"

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-19-07 at 12:22 PM
I just realized I have had Zach and Mike backwards in my head. I was watching the live feed yesterday and someone kept saying "tell Mike this and tell Mike that" to who I thought was Mike! Ha!

My very own Slice of beach!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is it just me?"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-19-07 at 12:37 PM
It's not just you. I was only able to tell them apart after Tuesday's show and that was only because Jameka (LOVE HER!) was giving Zach a hard time for giving her a hard time.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. -- One for all, all for Janelle!

Zach is a putz. Mike is invisible. That's how I can now tell them apart.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-20-07 at 08:48 AM
Wait...there's a Zach and a Mike in the house? You're doing way better than I am, apparently...

Let's see...Dustin is the slightly-less gay one. Joe is the slightly-more evicted one. Evil Dicque needs no introduction. Eric is the goofball America's Player. Nick is the guy with the tattoo. Zach...doesn't register. Mike...wait, wasn't he on the fifth season? Yeah, that's the ticket.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 07-20-07 at 11:30 AM
Pretty non-descript.....and worthless to me in the game.

Posted by ginger on 07-20-07 at 11:55 AM
One of them smiles way too much and the other doesn't smile at all. But I can't tell you which is which.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-22-07 at 09:48 PM
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I figured out today that Zach is the one wearing his clothing logo- and the other one is not. How awful to be the one's that people can't tell apart!

My very own Slice of beach!

Posted by shabalaba on 07-22-07 at 11:32 PM
I agree! They look remarkably alike! Worthless and i'd be happy to see either one of them go.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 07-23-07 at 10:22 AM
I used to have worms in a jar, and I couldn't tell the difference between them either!!!