URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 108
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"David Smith"

Posted by nadiac on 09-30-03 at 05:56 PM
Hi, I'm researching an article on the new Joe M. Need to know where he went to school and college, and who he dated. I hear he was engaged! Can anyone help?! Thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: David Smith"
Posted by Bucky Katt on 09-30-03 at 06:44 PM
Welcome to the boards.

Perhaps if you took the time to read the half dozen or so threads that have already been started here about David Smith you would find the answers you were looking for. Why would anyone take the time or energy to summarize the information for you when you will take no time at all to research it yourself?

"I gotta stop hanging out with dogs."

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-01-03 at 01:12 AM
I agree, look around... that's why it's called "research." The key word being "search" -- not "have people bring to me." There are only 4-5 topics in this forum titled "David Smith."

Man, some reporters are so lazy...

-SB

Posted by Ranchlander on 10-01-03 at 00:00 AM
I know he was runner up for Homecoming King but was beat by Isaac Esparza and John Norman (all american football player) He dated Crystal Smith. I also know that he use to race his mustang down Neely street (front of Lee High School) no one could beat him. Nicest guy ever. I even have the year book where we both graduated. I know he was a quarterback as well. A friend of mine made it big when we were in junior high and got a deal with the spanish group Menudo. Now David Smith, i am so happy for them. my email is bigtexas12@yahoo.com

Posted by Texgal23 on 10-01-03 at 11:07 AM
I received an email through Survivorblows from a guy who says he lives where I do and wants to meet for lunch to talk more about David Smith but he leaves a phone number that has a Beverly Hills CA area code. Sounds funny to me and it also sounds like the person who started this thread might be one and the same as my email.

TxGal

Posted by Ksmith on 10-01-03 at 05:50 PM
I wouldn't meet with anybody. Sounds like to me the person is a freak. Who would lie and say they live in the same town as you? David knows alot of people,(this is Texas) let him have his glory without everybody stirring stuff up and blowing it out of proportion. If you know him enough you know that he deserves all of this and he is the nicest guy to have this happen to. Just be happy for him, as I read that you are, and sit back and enjoy seeing him on the show!

Posted by Texgal23 on 10-02-03 at 09:32 AM
KSmith

I was never planning on meeting with this person because I too feel like they are a freak. He is a very nice guy and would do anything for anybody and I hope that the public does not exploit him too much.

TxGal

Posted by ahappydayz on 10-01-03 at 11:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-03 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

I know Dave personally. I don't know if you have had a reply, but he is or was not engaged but VERY serious with a girl. It was kind of a sucky situation for his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, he is a very nice guy and had some fun times, but I had it with the both of them. That Crystal girl is not is recent ex. He has been with this girl for 4 yrs.

Posted by Texgal23 on 10-02-03 at 09:33 AM
So did he break up with someone to go on the show after four years of dating?

Posted by ahappydayz on 10-02-03 at 10:54 PM
Pretty much! It's a long story. I've been kind of reluctant to keep asking questions because, as you can see, there is sooooo much talk about the entire thing. I know that everyone here is talking and acting like they have known him forever...just because they saw him at a college party. I am excited because I'm curious to see how the show goes. Like I said, he is a good guy. Dave seems to jump at any chance he can get. He's not dumb either. D Smith is actually a pretty smart guy and could have done many things if he would have stayed in college, but he's happy with his life now.

Posted by Ksmith on 10-03-03 at 08:47 PM
Happy Dayz- how do you know him?

Posted by ahappydayz on 10-10-03 at 10:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Lets just say my best friend and I set him up with the girl he broke up with. I hung out with a lot of the baseball players when he was in college. He was actually supposed to go to my friends wedding in July and even came to see him 2 weeks before the wedding to say he would be there. The funny thing is, he didn't mention one thing about the entire thing...he probably wasn't allowed to. His ex use to be one of my best friends, but she moved away with him and fell off the face of the earth.

Posted by Texgal23 on 10-10-03 at 12:05 PM
I hung out with David and the baseball guys also. We may know eachother.

Posted by ahappydayz on 10-10-03 at 07:36 PM
Possibly. It's hard not to know every person there. I mainly hung out at one place and it wasn't too far from the school at all. We had many good times.

Posted by AshtonJA on 10-02-03 at 03:40 PM
RIGHT ON!!! KSMITH. I agree hole heartily. Let Dave have his glory. (he/she who pokes fun at another should look in the mirror)

I for one cannot wait to see the show.

have a good one.

AshtonJA

Posted by Ksmith on 10-02-03 at 09:41 PM
Ya;ll are awesome for agreeing about being happy for David. And to take into consideration: everything that you say is read by alot of people. Any little thing will be put out of context. So please watch what you say! If someone approached my boyfriend or close friend about an awesome deal like this- I would be the first one to tell him to go. Relationships these days are different. Some are best friends that would do anything for each other. And just for the record, I am not related to David at all! Just so happens I have the same last name, (Just as 100 million other people in this state do) Thank ya'll and just sit back and enjoy the show!!

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-03-03 at 11:04 AM
>If someone approached my boyfriend or close friend about an awesome
>deal like this- I would be the first one to
>tell him to go.

Huh? You would tell your boyfriend of four years -- sure, let's break up, go make out with 15 other woman and try and fall in love with another woman!

Now granted, any self-respecting woman would tell her boyfriend of four years to take off (and not come back) if he even dared raise this suggestion to him, but you're making it sound like you wouldn't even mind the mere suggestion. What type of committed relationship is that?

>Relationships these days are different.

Um... no, unless you're swingers, they aren't that different. At least not outside of Texas.

-SB

Posted by ahappydayz on 10-03-03 at 11:26 AM
Dave and his girlfriend are still broken up, and she wasn't happy with the thing at all. That's why I feel sorry for her. She's actually going to have to watch it...well, she doesn't have to but who wouldn't?

Posted by Texgal23 on 10-03-03 at 11:52 AM
I don't even know the girlfriend and I feel bad for her,how sad to watch someone you care about on national television with other women. Do you know how David came to be on this show?

Posted by MTGirl on 10-09-03 at 11:03 PM
I know how David got on this show. My boyfriend also rides Bareback horses and he know's David. I've only met him a couple times. Earlier this year we were at the Mesquite, TX rodeo and some women approached my boyfriend from behind the chutes to be "on a reality dating show" He obviously declined, due to me. I believe David was riding that night so my best guess is that's where it all started. Mesquite Championship Rodeo. Too funny! If I had known I would've made my boyfriend go and possible make a million! DAMN!

Posted by Texgal23 on 10-10-03 at 09:08 AM
No kidding a million would be a fun thing to have. It just seems so bizarre to me that David goes from being a cowboy in Texas and now he is the next joe millionaire. I guess Fox was wanting a cowboy and they sure got one in him!

Posted by AshtonJA on 10-03-03 at 02:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-03 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

I for one cannot wait to have a cooCKtail and watch the Show. I might even get WAAASTED! LOL WHAT A DEAL!!!

If they broke up after 4 years then it was probably not meant to be. Weather this show happen to him or not. It's probably a blessing that has saved them both some hurt & stress in the long run. Better to find out now then later, and even better to find out while you are still young.

Have a Good One.

AshtonJA

Posted by HHerring on 10-03-03 at 10:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-03 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

AshtonJA sounds to me like you have talked to Dave or maybe gottin waasted with this cowboy who likes to spur buckin horses for fun or as Dave would say peel his freaken head off . I can't wait until he gets home after the show is off the air .

Posted by AshtonJA on 10-06-03 at 04:19 PM
RIGHT ON!!! HHerring

Did you see that commercial? That Blair guy has a beer and he is getting waaaaasted with some hot babes from all over.

You Gotta LOVE IT!! Only in America. : )

AshtonJA

Posted by Brat2083 on 10-06-03 at 08:30 PM
So AshtonJA why do you say Blair??? Its not like half those foreigners are even hot.So HHerring why are you so ready for Dave to come back did you guys hang out that much honestly..Well I cant wait for the show what a freakin deal huh!!!!!!!!!!!

Brat

Posted by RollDdice on 10-27-03 at 03:31 AM
Wouldn't that be "only in Europe"?

But come to think of it, that castle would fit in perfectly somewhere in New Jersey.

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks

Posted by AshtonJA on 10-07-03 at 01:14 PM
His name on the show is Davie Blair Brat. I am not sure what you are looking at or what kind of glasses you have on, but those women look JUST RIGHT TO ME!!!

It’s almost time to peel one back.

RIGHT ON!!

AshtonJA

Posted by Brat2083 on 10-07-03 at 05:41 PM
Just curiuos on how you got the name Davie Blair because I havent heard that anywhere? So are you planning on peeling any bucking horses soon. If so right on buddy..about 2 weeks left..I cant wait.

Brat