URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 108
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Poll #2"

Posted by dabo on 07-07-01 at 02:04 AM
Midway point, folks, check the eps and post your favorite lines from each. Get as goofy or as gufu as you wanna!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Poll #2"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-09-01 at 05:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-01 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

I can't stand seeing these poor polls with 0 replies any longer.
Problem is, haven't had time to go looking for my fave lines AND I don't want any writers to feel slighted. So I turned to Ep 1 and reread it but that didn't help--there were at least a dozen lines that STILL make me laugh.

But here are 2 from Shakes that were not about the characters but the show, and in retrospect seem quite prophetic:

"What the hell kind of crappy made up show is this? f*cking sandlot baseball has more concrete rules than this farce!"

Little did Shakes know what was in store...

"its crap like this that makes me actually long for Julie Chen and Big Brother"

This weekend the BV forum was dead but Big Brother was getting most of the board action...

Hey, our show is much better than that crappy show!

Edited because the "obscene" word came out as #####

"RE: Poll #2"
Posted by ItzLisa on 07-10-01 at 10:35 AM
Same problem here - I just haven't had time to go through all the episodes and post my favorite lines - although, I think so far my favorite is Supe's recap! It had drama! It had intrigue! It had clotting! Great stuff! So, with that in mind, I'll summarize my two favorite lines from Supe's episode:

AyaK: The weenies on a stick belong to AA!
SnoopySucks: Woof! (Translation: Sticks! OMG! I love those!)

Aaaaand.....

Survivorerist: Buwaa Haa Haa!
Cameraman (to Survivorerist): Calm down kid, your freaking me out.
Survivorerist: Sorry, I just thought of something funny.

OMG!!! (<click!>) I love those lines!