URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1077
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S19 Samoa PTB: Final Results"

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 01-13-10 at 10:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-10 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

Finale Recap

5th Place Bootee: Jaison Robinson
Secondary Target: Mick (x1)
1st Reward Challenge Played: No Played
1st Immunity Challenge Played: Brett
First Confessional: Russell

4th Place Bootee: Brett Clouser
Secondary Target: Mick (x1)
2nd Reward Challenge Played: None Played
2nd Immunity Challenge Played: Russell
First Confessional: Brett

Winner of Survivor Samoa: Natalie White

Bonus Question #1: Will there be a fallen comrades segment during the finale of Survivor Samoa? Yes
Bonus Question #2: Will Erik be the first jury member to pose a question or comment during the final tribal council? No
Bonus Question #3: Will the first critter seen in new footage be on the land, in the air, or in the water? Water
Bonus Question #4: Name a final five contestant who will say the word “Million” during the show in new footage. Mick and Russell
Bonus Question #5: How many confessionals with text graphic will Brett have in new footage during the finale? 4
Bonus Question #6: How many confessionals with text graphic will Natalie have in new footage during the finale? 3
Bonus Question #7: How many confessionals with text graphic will Jaison have in new footage during the finale? 2
Bonus Question #8: How many confessionals with text graphic will Mick have in new footage during the finale? 3
Bonus Question #9: How many confessionals with text graphic will Russell have in new footage during the finale? 5
Bonus Question #10: Which pre-jury contestant will be the first to speak during the reunion show? Russell Swan

Before we get started with the winners ceremony, would tribephyl please step forward. tribey, breaks my heart to do this, but you received two strikes during the finale entry (bootee Brett and winner Natalie). Thank you for playing and I hope you had fun, but ... SNUFF!

Onto the winners ceremony ...

So who is the positive point champion? Congratulations CTgirl!!! You played an outstanding season of PTB from start to finish and pretty much led every single week. Please wear this brand new winner siggie courtesy of tribe as a sign of your achievement. Well done CT!

So who is the red ink point champion? Congratulations suzzee!!! You lead the red inkers early in the season and then had to make a comeback in the end to take the title. Please wear this brand new winner siggie courtesy of tribe as a sign of your achievement. Well done suz!

Final Scores
Rank Players Weekly ScoreOverall Score
1 CTgirl - X +327 +1030
2 michel - X +345 +937
2 MJewel - X +311 +937
4 emydi -X +267 +880
5 vennui - X +312 +861
6 Survivor Maniac - X +297 +849
7 Belle Book - X +217 +794
8 Wallflower66 - XX -56 -626
9 taffnic -257 -706
10 suzzee -246 -763

Thank you to everyone who played this season of PTB. Hope you all come back to play PTB Survivor 20: Heroes vs. Villians. Should be a blast! Special shout-out to tribephyl for the wonderful graphics in the beginning and the end. You are the bestest, thank you. db

More Rupert, Tom, and Sugar??? Sweet!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S19 Samoa PTB: Final Results"
Posted by CTgirl on 01-13-10 at 11:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-10 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

Woo Hoo! This was worth the wait!

Thanks Dreamer for a great game - it makes you think! I credit getting the Betsy boot right for getting me off on the right foot.

Congrats to Michel and MJ - both are fearsome competitors and to Suzzee for her red ink win.

Posted by michel on 01-13-10 at 11:41 PM
What season was this for again?
Thank you DB for running a fun game.

Congratulations to CTGIrl who always beats me and Suzzee who outwitted the red inkers.

That being said, I finished in the Hantz position once more so that means I get to rant again!!!!
How much do you want for that siggie?

Posted by CTgirl on 01-13-10 at 11:52 PM
One hundred..BILLION DOLLARS!!

Posted by emydi on 01-14-10 at 09:41 AM
Well, another 4th place finish! Congrats CT and suz

"OMG THUD"
Posted by suzzee on 01-14-10 at 10:43 AM
You.are.kidding.

Blind luck and good clean living. Yup that's it.

Thank you Dreamer for hosting an awesome game, hope you can find time to keep going. See ya next season.

Congrats to my buddy CT! You go girl

Thank you Tribe for creating another sexy siggie, you rock.

Born to be in the Red! Thanks db! siggie by tribe

Posted by Belle Book on 01-14-10 at 07:04 PM
Okay, so I finished last among those who had positive points. But at least I finished! Congratulations, CTgirl!

Posted by tribephyl on 01-14-10 at 09:28 PM
Thank you, db. For the game and for the nice words.
Congrats to two of the finest ladies Blows has to offer. Well played.
And congrats to all who made it through the last episode!

ॐtribe
You losers are amazing!

Posted by Wallflower66 on 01-14-10 at 11:34 PM
Congrats, CTGirl on leading the whole season and emerging victorious in the end!
Congrats and kudos to suzzee for coming from behind and winning red ink after a great final entry!
Thanks again to DB for making the time to entertain us with such a fun game. Hope to see you host again next season!

Posted by agman on 01-24-10 at 09:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-10 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

oops