URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1074
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S19 Samoa - LOD - Finale Results"

Posted by MJewel on 01-03-10 at 05:26 PM
SURVIVOR 19 - SAMOA

AWARDS CEREMONY

Welcome to the Survivor 19 “Luck of the Draw” Awards Ceremony! Thank you all for playing this season. I had a great time and hope you all did too!

In order of your finish ascending from last place LOSER to first place Champion:
Biggest Loser: Max Headroom - 2109 pts.
4th Place Finisher: Starshine - 2551 pts. pts.
3rd Place Finisher: Corvis - 2562 pts.
2nd Place Finisher: Emydi - 3928 pts.
1st Place Champion:
Kircon - 4041 pts.

Congratulations Kircon! It was a great season and the lead switched around a lot of times. Emydi in second came close to claiming the title and Corvis was right behind in third. However, the winner in the end is Kircon...great going Kircon!
Here is your prize …

A Tribephyl Original

Here are the Finale Stats: Jaison ~ 15, Brett ~ 132, Mick ~ 345, Russell ~ 937 and Natalie ~ 980

Congratulations again to Kircon! Thank you all for playing in the LOD this season! I hope to see all of you back to play this season coming up and everyone please be happy, healthy and safe!

A big THANK-YOU to Tribephyl for the wonderful graphics!

Fallen Comrades:
Survivormaniac ~ bystander ~ ohmyheck ~ VisionQuest ~ dreamerbeliever ~ CTgirl ~ tribephyl ~ vennui ~ 5cats ~ qwertypie ~ iatovttotx78 ~ agman ~ Kermit the Vixen ~ Higgs ~ vince3 ~ Road Kill ~ suzzee ~ taffnic ~ Wallflower ~ Max Headroom ~ Starshine ~ Corvis ~ Emydi

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S19 Samoa - LOD - Finale Results"
Posted by Max Headroom on 01-03-10 at 06:14 PM
I knew I was toast when I was out of town the weekend of the finale, leaving me with a late (and lousy) LOD pick. Oh well, it was fun, and at least I made it to the end. Thanks for hosting, MJewel!

Posted by Wallflower66 on 01-04-10 at 00:32 AM
Congrats, kircon, on a great, nail-biting win!!
Thanks for being such an excellent host, MJ!
See you next time!

Posted by tribephyl on 01-04-10 at 00:59 AM
Thanks for the fun, MJewel. Even though it didn't last very long for me, it was enough to keep me wanting more.
See you for A.S.S. Supernova!
Oh and I'll gladly get graphic with you, anytime.

Posted by emydi on 01-04-10 at 10:54 AM
considering I had planned on going out in first week with my Marisa pick...I did quite well!!

Ok kircon how much do you want for your siggie?

michel is my muse

Posted by kircon on 01-05-10 at 12:26 PM

Woo Hoo! I’m as happy as a snowman on a cloudy day.

I have been trying to win this game for a long time. Thanks MJewel for all the work you put into hosting. Thanks for using your time to entertain us. Thanks tribe for the Siggie, I love the artwork. I was not going to play but I loved the artwork so much, I decided to go for the title and I won!

Sorry Emydi, the title is not for sale. I’m with Natalie on this one. You can see your name above in the scrolling banner.

See you all soon! February is just around the corner.