URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 107
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Andy the Leader"

Posted by frodo2 on 10-29-04 at 00:08 AM
I'm posting this in the spoiler room since the time limit hasn't past yet. Mods can move it over when the time runs out.

I was very impressed with Andy's leadership. He had at least 3 challenges to his leadership from the two alphas (Kelly & Maria) but he kept the group on course. It was especially good when he stood firm against Maria wanting to put more sex in the ad, which had nothing to do with anything. I know he had to feel vindicated when his team won, and even if he doesn't become The Apprentice, he's got job offers coming his way because his performance put him in the top tier.

I'd define top tier as being those people who are performing in such a manner as to win not just the game, but their lives after the game. So far that would be Kelly, Kevin, Andy, and Jenn M. The rest simply have not shown me a lot.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Andy the Leader"
Posted by jae on 10-29-04 at 10:13 AM
ROFL @ calling Maria an "alpha". Sorry but it's hilarious. I agree with your Top 4 anyway.

"RE: Andy the Leader"
Posted by frodo2 on 10-29-04 at 02:43 PM
Alpha doesn't mean she's the best, it just means that she wants to be in control. Anyone who owns dogs or is into wildlife knows about this sort of thing.