URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID21
Thread Number: 107
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Just a little weird... (and questions)"

Posted by Mon Cherie on 09-11-03 at 06:10 AM
Prez Bush was here the day before yesterday. Last time he was here (in my city), the next day was 9/11/01. No biggie, no superstitions, but I couldn't help feeling a little nervous when he was here. Sorry if this sounds dumb, it's kind of a mild deja-vu thing.

Questions:

1.Does your community have any special events (memorials, services, etc) going on today or tonight? I know alot of churches will be open for memorials or prayer and meditation.

2. What will you be doing to remember 9/11 today?

*Hugs to all*
Mon

Another Fantabulous IceCat Creation
"What the hell, go and put all your eggs in one basket."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Just a little weird... (and questions)"
Posted by Bebo on 09-11-03 at 08:28 AM
My company is flying flags at half-staff and has encouraged everyone to take a moment of silence at 8:46am. I've got a reminder on my calendar.

I like Moonbaby's lighting a candle idea, so I've made a note to do so when I get home.

Today is the Unity Church's World Day of Prayer (just coincidence it fell on 9/11 this year), so I'm praying at regular intervals today.

One of the radio stations is collecting donations to send over to one of the local units stationed in Iraq.

I'm sure there's other stuff going on in this area, but those are the ones sticking out for me.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

"RE: Just a little weird... (and questions)"
Posted by nailbone on 09-11-03 at 10:11 AM
I posted a separate post about what Lubbock is doing today, but as for myself, I have my flag flying in front of my house, and a small flag displayed in my office.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-