URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1069
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds 9/8"

Posted by Estee on 09-08-06 at 12:36 PM
Just in case Erika kisses Mike in his sleep and he mutters 'Will... Will...' or something.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds 9/8"
Posted by Elaine0 on 09-08-06 at 02:05 PM
This doesn't pertain to what is happening on the feeds now because really, who cares.

Jani said on Housecalls that she is staying in a hotel instead of the sequester house and won't see the rest of the jury until tomorrow when they get together. I believe she started to say for the vote, but probably meant questioning. Anyone know when they actually vote? Is it right after the questioning?

Anyway to keep this on topic, sometime tomorrow on the feeds Erika should be freaking out over questions from the jury. You might get a chuckle or two out of it if you can put up with the other crap.

Posted by AyaK on 09-08-06 at 02:42 PM
>This doesn't pertain to what is
>happening on the feeds now
>because really, who cares.

Certainly not the LoJ.

Posted by nailbone on 09-08-06 at 03:00 PM
That's right!! I'm never watching this stupid show again!! Ever!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by CattyChat on 09-08-06 at 03:45 PM
I haven't even turned on the feeds today, as two of the most boring & icky people are left in the house. I can't see that anything worth watching will occur and I certainly don't want the feeling of nauseousness to wash over me everytime Scrubika gropes, fondles, kisses or ogles Boogie -- though it's good for staying skinny as who can look at food after watching these two????

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-08-06 at 05:21 PM
Just us LoJer's AyaK? Really? You mean everyone else really cares about watching Scruboogie for the next 5 days?

Good grief, and you think WE need to get a life! Blech.

Posted by AyaK on 09-08-06 at 05:37 PM
I agree that final twos are always boring, which is why Mark Burnett only does one day of it. But I'll bet you'd be watching if it was Janelle and Erika, even though they'd be every bit as boring.

Posted by Elaine0 on 09-08-06 at 06:17 PM
Contrary to what some people think, we don't feed off of Jani's every word. I'm sure Jani and Erika would be boring too.

Most final 2's are boring. The only ones I remember that were fun were Will and Nicole because he continued to mentally torture her and Danielle and Lisa when Danielle got drunk and came unglued when she realized the jury heard every nasty thing she said about them.

This is why they need a camera in the sequester house.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-08-06 at 06:37 PM
I'll agree that if Janelle was still there I'd check in more frequently than I will with these two because she makes me smile and they make me barf.

Though I will tell you that if the final two were Jani and Will I'd be again glued to the computer. *sigh

This ranks lower than last years final 2 and I didn't think anything could get worse than that. At least Ivette wasn't trying to stick her tongue down Mags throat.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-08-06 at 08:29 PM
At least
>Ivette wasn't trying to stick
>her tongue down Mags throat.
>

OMG!!! This image has been seared into my brain and I can't shake it off. EWWWW!!!! I think I just threw up a little.

" Live...Really?"
Posted by michel on 09-08-06 at 02:08 PM
Since the two left have so few fans and nothing they can say or do has spoiler value, shouldn't this thread be in the Basher forum instead?

Wouldn't just a vidcap of them sitting around for the next FIVE days do the job!

Posted by AyaK on 09-08-06 at 02:41 PM
Erika: "70 days living together. If that isn't a test, I don't know what is."

Erika searched everywhere for some cigarettes, but didn't find any.

And there have been lots of flames, for unknown reasons.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-08-06 at 03:09 PM

>
>And there have been lots of
>flames, for unknown reasons.

I hope it was Erika's hair

Posted by AyaK on 09-08-06 at 05:42 PM
Burn, baby, burn?

Anyway, back in the live feeds, Boogie and Erika are discussing how ready they are to be done with BB. (Ed. -- As are we, since the only real drama remaining is who wins the final vote.)

Boogie says that Will now has "the best of both worlds" with his partner (Boogie) in the F2 and his "little playmate" (Janelle) in the sequester house with him.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-10-06 at 12:18 PM
>Burn, baby, burn?

That's more Boogie's mantra.....Disco Inferno...(finger down throat icon)

Posted by Elaine0 on 09-08-06 at 06:31 PM
Got this from Jokers. The last line made me laugh.

Erika announces she's bored out of her mind
She asks BB if she can get a board game, chess, checkers something
She's eating spaghetti
Her Baby Daddy is outside in the pool picking his ear right now

Posted by AyaK on 09-08-06 at 08:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

Basically just convo in the hot tub.

Erika said she couldn't believe what Will whispered to Janelle. Boogie thought Janie would get drunk and molest Will in sequester. He apologizes to Will, saying Erika made him do it <that is, send Janie there>.

Boogie says that, when the sequesterers are waiting for the arrival, Howie will say to Will, "Here comes your boy, Will." Erika says she's sorry that Janie left 2 years in a row at this point. Boogie says that they're both selfish enough to want to win.

They wonder why no one came after them earlier because of their showmance. Boogie thinks it's because they kept their distance from the others; they weren't doing it in the hammock like Roddy and Chiara.

Boogie gets called to DR. Erika says to the feeds that she's the Amber of this season, but she did more to save herself than Amber did.

Posted by Sues on 09-08-06 at 09:34 PM
um yeah...except Amber won and got the guy to marry her.....Booger is already envisioning the door hitting her non existant a$$....

Posted by CattyChat on 09-09-06 at 12:08 PM
These 2 are so delusional & pathetic, they deserve each other.

Seriously, Boogie compares himself to Hatch?? (Boogie found himself at F2 due to dumb luck & A LOT of help from Will)

Scrubika thinks she's Amber??? Amber was a L.A.D.Y., Amber won competitions & Amber fell in love with a guy who L.O.V.E.D. her back & R.E.S.P.E.C.T.E.D. her. HUGE difference.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by nazpink on 09-09-06 at 12:39 PM
Ick....How lame of Erika to compare herself. I think she's still in the delusion that she has a chance with Boogie, I don't really know whay should would even want to be with him, but she's no prize herself. I think I would feel less icky about Erika if she would stop pretending and mentioning that she's the sweetheart of BB!! Erika is definately not sweet nor is she innocent, ick.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-10-06 at 01:41 PM
<if she would stop pretending and mentioning that she's the sweetheart of BB

Hi nazpink.

Is she really saying that?! And I thought she was deluding herself about Boogie's passionate admiration of her.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.