URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1067
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Those Famous Last Words...."

Posted by Savahnna on 08-07-06 at 04:13 PM
"You're safe".........You can let go..

Do they ever learn??!!

As Danny reassures Howie and Erica. Alright....so in this case maybe they were...but it was a total deja vu of Jen telling Kaysar he could let go.

I would hope it's mnre a case of them just wanting to let go and they'll take any excuse to at the time........but...why would any one in G-ds name trust Danielle??!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Those Famous Last Words...."
Posted by brvnkrz on 08-07-06 at 04:18 PM
I agree. I couldn't believe he let go. I don't think he would have won anyhow. Maybe that is why he said it though. Because he knew he couldn't hold on and maybe he could guilt her into not nominating him. But I think one has to have a conscience in order to feel guilt.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by Savahnna on 08-07-06 at 04:30 PM
You're right about the conscience (or lack of in Dani's case).....and I'm sure her heart to heart about Howies weight gain was totally well inteneded with no MO what so ever.

Posted by ShantheWOman2 on 08-07-06 at 11:00 PM
And then when Erika kept trying to hug Dani afterwords and Dani just kept turning her back on her. She eventually did give her a hug, but it looked bad at first.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-07-06 at 11:32 PM
>You're right about the conscience (or
>lack of in Dani's case).....and
>I'm sure her heart to
>heart about Howies weight gain
>was totally well inteneded with
>no MO what so ever.
>

She was trying to get him out of his game head. And it worked.

Posted by Aruba on 08-08-06 at 06:19 AM
I think some of us may have graduated from the Nostradomas School of Prophecy...wait until AFTER the event occurs and THEN back into the prediction. When Howie and Danielle were having their "heart-to-heart" no way her or anyone for that matter could have known the next competition would favor the lighter HGs. That was just coincidence.
Even so, had Erika decided to play it out, the Howie/Danielle "deal" would have been a mute point. No way Howie could have won, and I believe Erika's dominance in that event was the major reason he quit when he did...not Danielle.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-08-06 at 08:57 AM
That's the problem with me reading spoilers. I forget that we know things before they air on tv. Good point about him giving up because of Erika and not Danielle.