URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1067
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"tv clubhouse reveals final 2"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-07-06 at 03:32 PM
Has no one else noticed the revelation at tv clubhouse?!

Look closely (or merely glance, the choice is yours) at the pictures of Erika and Janelle. Notice that the way the pics are placed both are facing the same way, yet Boogie is facing the opposite way.

Oh, so you think that shows that Boogie is the winner! Not so. Because......drum roll please. If you will again look at the pics, notice how the the relief space between Erika and Janelle forms a V (the symbol of the chalice) or it could be a U, but for my conspiracy I'm saying it's a V. For if it's a V we all know by now that a V is a symbol of the feminine and that.......oh my Gawd, could indeed mean that Boogie wins. Because we all know that Will has all the balls in that couple.

Damn, damn, damn.

slow day, what can I say

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
Posted by KScott on 09-07-06 at 03:46 PM
I think it's time for someone to step away from the computer...

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Miami Joe on 09-07-06 at 03:57 PM
That's a funny coincidence, because someone told me they were looking at the Mona Lisa painting and they could see Booger's face in the painting come to life.

So the Da Vinci code was basically telling us that Booger was going to win BB7.

I certainly hope not!!!!!!

Just wishful thinking!!!!

Better Booger than Erika.

Posted by happybarb on 09-07-06 at 03:58 PM
Ok...maybe I'm just a bit behind. Does this really mean anything? I am grasping at straws for Janie!!!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-07-06 at 04:03 PM
I was almost sarcastic with this reply, but I figure we get enough of that from shakes.

So with that said, it was a joke, I'm bored, nothing happening in the house. Figured it referenced live feeds so put here, probably should have put it in fanatics. So sue me and thanks for bursting my drug-free bubble

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

Posted by AyaK on 09-07-06 at 04:26 PM
Isn't there a red "X" somewhere? Or some source code?