URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1063
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mr. Internet."

Posted by Zoey on 02-08-06 at 03:15 PM
I'm posting this here because he is not a houseguest.

Some have said he is a jerk and not worthy of Lisa's attention. Others have said that he is stringing her along.

I disagree on both counts. He seems to have learned the error of his ways (for whatever reason) and seems to have told Lisa many, many times that she is wasting her time with him.

I think that Lisa is embarrassing herself and throwing herself at him, regardless of how it makes her look. I think she is throwing away any bit of integrity or dignity she had left. I think she is making women look bad by clinging to him, in spite of what he wants and because she likes what he has to give her (not love but material things). Lisa is embarrassing as a woman and strikes me as pathetic and clingy. I don't think men or other women are impressed by her.

I wonder what men think of her and I hope they don't think that all women are like this.

I hope that other women will back me up and that men will say that they know all women are not like Lisa.

Hope to hear your thoughts, thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 02-08-06 at 03:18 PM
You're right that he's not a houseguest. But the discussion about Lisa and Mr. Internet has generated so manny comments that we started a continutation thread when the first one got too long. We don't need a third. You'll find it in the IH forum.

A Syren Spring