URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1063
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Apprentice girls on MAXIM cover, who's hottest?"

Posted by RoxyScary on 11-27-04 at 03:24 PM
I was SOOO shocked to see Maxim at the magazine stands with two covers: one with Stacy J and Sandy and one with Maria and Jen C.

The spread features sexy photos of: Maria, Jenn C, Stacy J, Sandy, and Pamela (who woulda thought).

No Jenn, Ivannah, Stacy, etc. (thank God)

So the question remains, who looks the best???
here's my ranking:

5 - Maria - she looks tore up, as usual. Her body looks okay but her face ruins it. Just like on the show, she fails. Her modeling career is over before it began -- shes fired.

4 - Pamela - there's a huge gap between Maria and Pamela. Pamela actually looks really really good. I never thought I would see the day when I thought Pamela looks sexy. She really does. A little out of place, but sexy non-the-less.

3 - Jenn C - she looks pretty darn good as well. She looks a little slutty however, but it is Maxim so what did I expect.

2 - Sandy - I think Sandy is naturally pretty, but here (especially on her solo shot inside the magazine) she looks like a sexy schoolgirl. I hope Sandy can win this so we can see her in more magazines.

1 - Stacy J - She looks pretty damn good. She's got new hair, which suits her well. Its no surprise she looks the best, if you go to her website, she has a modeling gallery, so its something she's used to I suppose. She looks beautiful. I wish she was still on the show.

But besides Maria, they all look stunning, you should definately pick up the magazine!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Apprentice girls on MAXIM cover, who's hottest?"
Posted by ARnutz on 11-27-04 at 03:35 PM
Hello RS and welcome to the boards!

This topic is already being discussed in this thread:

Click here!

FYI: we try to avoid duplicating topics here.

A J Slice original (c)2004