URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1063
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New Rumor in the Mill..."

Posted by BriarRosie on 02-18-05 at 01:18 PM
My sister heard a new rumor and wanted to know if I heard it.
I hadn't, so I'm sharing it with you. I would lvoe to know
if anyone else heard this:

The rumor:
Jen picks Jerry. Jen and Jerry call it quits after one week.
Jen is currently dating a "well-connected" guy in Chicago,
but it's not Bill Rancic.

That's the weirdest rumor I've heard so far.

I hope it's all false, since I want Jen to pick John Paul!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New Rumor in the Mill..."
Posted by Lolette on 02-18-05 at 06:06 PM
His name is Billy Dec, he is Jen's Boss http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~78~2715147,00.html

"Billy Dec 's Picture"
Posted by Lolette on 02-18-05 at 06:15 PM
Go to profiles after you click on this website , also is Jen Schefft name -account executive http://www.rockitranch.com/

"RE: Billy Dec 's Picture"
Posted by Lolette on 02-19-05 at 11:33 AM
More pictures http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1

Posted by Lolette on 02-19-05 at 11:36 AM
In "Search" type - Billy Dec

Posted by wregle on 02-21-05 at 09:17 PM
Also in the gallery picture 15 of 15, there is a pic of Jen.

Posted by BriarRosie on 02-21-05 at 09:03 AM
Oh geez, HIM? I'm in Chicago, so I have heard of him.

Posted by DebCapsFan on 02-21-05 at 06:39 PM
I remember during the Trista season when the rumor came out right before the end that she and Charlie had been pulled over in their car, implying they were together. But that was back when this show was interesting.

It might explain the unflattering edit of wonder girl Jen though.

Made for me by RolldDice.

Posted by Spidey on 02-21-05 at 07:50 PM
I read a categorical denial about this somewhere on the web today, but of course I can't remember where.

If true, it would be pretty funny. After all this lusting, they finally have at each other and then realize they have nothing in common.

Perhaps the sex was not so good?

"I think they answered this..."
Posted by cookiemom on 02-22-05 at 01:19 AM
tonight when they said that Jen would give her answer live next Monday night.... Sounds like neither guy knows yet whether he is the chosen the one...I wonder if that means she hasn't been in contact with either guy since filming ended or if she has privately seen both guys?...seems like an interesting way to keep each guy on the hook...so, I guess what I'm saying is if the guy doesn't know if he is chosen, they can't very well have broken up...

"RE: I think they answered this..."
Posted by Elaine0 on 02-22-05 at 08:08 AM
I believe they said two guys propose, one is rejected and the other one has to wait for his answer on the live show next week. So that would mean the one guy was off the hook and the other one has been waiting for months to find out if Jen will marry him.

Is it just me or is that a little hard to believe? How could you continue a relationship, even a secret one, with that question hanging the air? Why should Jen get months to make up her mind? What if the guy changed his mind. He could be engaged to someone else by now.

Posted by BriarRosie on 02-22-05 at 08:56 AM
Ryan, Wendell and John Paul are in Chicago at this moment (as I'm typing) on a morning radio show discussing the show.

John Paul hinted at something about the proposals. He said,
"There are two proposals, but three people in the equation",
which leads me to believe that JEN made one of the proposals.

That sure does add a twist, doesn't it?

Never let hairdresser Chris near a microphone again. Ever.

Posted by volsfan on 02-22-05 at 09:08 AM
Didn't they show two guys with rings getting on one knee on the previews for next week's show?

Posted by Loree on 02-22-05 at 09:34 AM
Yes, both guys have the ring and offer it to Jen in the previews. We are told it is her choice who she rejects. And then she has to decide if she is ready to marry the guy she picks.

If they truly mean that she doesn't give the guy an answer till now, that will really change things. Because most seasons the person picked has gotten upset by things they saw on the other dates on TV. And the Bachelor/Bachelorette has had alot of explaining to do. Not to mention all the stories that show up in the gossip mags after the show starts. So what the person wanted when the filming ends and how they feel now could have changed. And I mean for both her and him.

Posted by NManion on 02-22-05 at 12:55 PM
The well-connected guy is the president of Rockit here in Chicago. My friend works there and she said they dont announce it but the staff knows and its very obvious when shes in there.

Posted by teacherkelly on 02-22-05 at 05:41 PM
If you really want all the rumors going thru the mill head over to ABC's Bachelorette message board.

Wildest rumor so far is that the third person in the equation is Andrew Firestone. After they taped the Men Tell All segment, he decided that he wanted Jen back and that they are back together. That is the answer she is going to give live on ATFR...a yes or no to Andrew.

Posted by Iplaytennis on 02-23-05 at 04:48 PM
I heard on the radio last night, that Star magazine has said that Jen and her chosen one have already split. And she is now dating her boss... a man that owns several Chicago restaurants or nightclubs I think they said.

Posted by Kimmyb on 02-23-05 at 05:08 PM
I am not sure what is goign to happen but if you watched the last show where the "men tell all" they showed Firestone in the corner of the screen watching the videos of both JP and Jerry on their dates with Jen. He didnt look happy. I almost want to agree that something is going to happen where Firestone comes back into the picture and asks Jen to come back to him. Yes, I know he said he would never go back with her but that may have been said to twist things. I dont like Firestone and still want JP to win for sure!!!! Jerry is a lust thing and for sure wont last.

Posted by Loree on 02-23-05 at 06:34 PM
If Jen is really dating her boss. I wonder how they will handle that on "After the Final Rose"? Will she admit it? Or will she pretend to be in love with her final pick?

Posted by Lolette on 02-24-05 at 00:10 AM
New article from "Star Magazine" Jen Schefft Finds Romance...but not with one Of the Bachelors ! http://www.starmagazine.com/news/61593

Posted by BriarRosie on 02-24-05 at 09:01 AM
I'd like to make a prediction.

Jen will have a "deer in the headlights" look in her eyes.

If any of the rumors are remotely true, then I can't
wait to watch this train wreck in the making!

The one I'll feel sorry for the most is me. For watching the show.

Posted by Mimi_1919 on 02-28-05 at 10:59 PM
Well they ask her if she is dating her boss . . . they should have asked if she was 'screwing' her boss !! Probably true. I have no respect for her. She deserves what she gets.