URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1061
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries"

Posted by SilverStar on 02-16-05 at 12:28 PM
We're almost there-- the end of this season. We've still got another week to wait though, as next week will be the Men Tell All special. Your picks don't need to be made until the day of the finale show.

Most of you correctly guessed that it would be JP and Jerry staying, so this weeks special CONGRATS! go to KScott for being the only one to guess that Jen would not be crying this week. Hehe. I guess we're in for a real tear-fest on the finale. Several of you also guessed that Jen would get some alone time before handing out the roses, so good job!

Answers to last weeks bonus questions
1. Jen did not shed any tears this past week.
1a. N/A
2. She did go to the fantasy suite with each man.
3. The "twist" was that Jen got alone time with each man before the rose ceremony began. Bo-ring!

The Scores

DebCapsFan 73
annieville 62
berbujas2001 59
Flowerpower 51
Buckeyegirl 37
Kscott 36
Rockytop Chick 30
winechick 30
pinkgrl52 30
woiwod 27
Gracie_TAR 24
loraann 24
tribephyl 23
txmomma26 22
mizbitt 15
adricharlie 14

The 2 lucky finalists are:
John Paul

Jerry

Since it's the last week, I will up the ante and make it 5 points for the final guess. +5 if you're right, and -5 if you're wrong.

Bonus Questions

1. Which man will Jen's family like more? (3 points)

2. It seems that both men will be proposing to Jen-- will she say yes to one of them? (2 points)

3. We know that Jen will be crying this week, but how about the rejected man? (2 points)

Syren? she awesome.

Table of contents
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,KScott, 12:47 PM, 02-16-05
    • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,ilovezoe, 02:46 PM, 02-16-05
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,txmomma26, 12:54 PM, 02-16-05
    • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,berbujas2001, 02:10 PM, 02-16-05
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,woiwod, 04:33 PM, 02-16-05
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,tribephyl, 07:25 AM, 02-20-05
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,Flowerpower, 06:33 PM, 02-21-05
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,adricharlie, 02:56 PM, 02-22-05
    • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,Rockytop Chick, 10:06 AM, 02-24-05
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,DebCapsFan, 12:07 PM, 02-26-05
  • RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries,buckeyegirl, 06:38 PM, 02-27-05

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Anti-Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Final Entries"
Posted by KScott on 02-16-05 at 12:47 PM
Call me crazy but I am going out on a limb here and saying that JP will be the last man standing.

Bonus Questions

1. Which man will Jen's family like more? (3 points) JP

2. It seems that both men will be proposing to Jen-- will she say yes to one of them? (2 points) Yes

3. We know that Jen will be crying this week, but how about the rejected man? (2 points) No

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
I know she is really going to pick Jerry because he is pretty, but dang it she should pick JP!!!!

Posted by ilovezoe on 02-16-05 at 02:46 PM
I think Jen will choose John Paul, and I think her family will like him more. She'll say yes to JP and YES Jerry will shed a tear or two.

Posted by txmomma26 on 02-16-05 at 12:54 PM
Jerry will be "the one"

Bonus Questions

1. John Paul - he's better prepared for a family

2. Yes

3. No

SigPic by Syren

Posted by berbujas2001 on 02-16-05 at 02:10 PM
Jerry is the final one, leaving JP for me Her family will like JP better, she will say yes to Jerry and JP will not cry.

Posted by woiwod on 02-16-05 at 04:33 PM
I think she will choose Jerry, she is much more "in" to him.
bonus questions:
!. I think her family will like Jerry more. They will spot John Paul as a phony.
2. I don't think she will say yes to either proposal. She will tell Jerry that she wants to be a couple for a while and see where it goes.
3. Yes John Paul will shed some tears. Won't be hard for him since he is such an actor. His ego will be hurt.

Posted by tribephyl on 02-20-05 at 07:25 AM
I almost forgot, that I even cared about the outcome of this show.

But then I remembered that there's always the Anti-Boot to make me happy.

Anti-Boot:
Jerry

1. JP (3 points)

2. Yes (2 points)

3. No (2 points)

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Not that I ever understood Jen's choices.

Posted by Flowerpower on 02-21-05 at 06:33 PM
Whoops, almost forgot about the whole show! Yawn!

Okay: Jen will pick Jerry

Bonus: Jen's family will like Jerry more
2, Yes, she will say yes....(won't really mean it though!)
3. No, he will not cry

Posted by adricharlie on 02-22-05 at 02:56 PM
Is there a booby prize for last place?!?!?!

Anyways, she'll pick.......um.........Jerry

Bonus Questions

1. Which man will Jen's family like more? John Paul
2. It seems that both men will be proposing to Jen-- will she say yes to one of them? No
3. We know that Jen will be crying this week, but how about the rejected man? JP will cry like a baby.......NOT

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 02-24-05 at 10:06 AM
I have no shot at winning, but here goes.

John Paul

Bonus:

1. John Paul
2. Yes
3. Yes

Posted by DebCapsFan on 02-26-05 at 12:07 PM
Jerry

Bonus
1. JP
2. She won't say yes to either proposal... I am really dreading watching one of them propose and get rejected on the spot.
3. No

Made for me by RolldDice.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 02-27-05 at 06:38 PM
Safe:
Jerry
1. Which man will Jen's family like more? John-Paul

2. It seems that both men will be proposing to Jen-- will she say yes to one of them? Yes

3. We know that Jen will be crying this week, but how about the rejected man? Yes

BEG's Summaries