URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 106
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best Crying/Hissy Fit of All Time?"

Posted by mocha madness on 10-31-02 at 02:03 PM
Flo's crying & hissy fit had to be the all time best break down in reality tv history. This was better than the various psycho chicks breaking down on The Bachelor. Can we have Chains of Love back so Flo can be chained together with other whiny chicks. I smell a new reality award of "Best Breakdown" with Flo way ahead of the pack unless I am having a diesel/unleaded breakdown of my own, and I have blanked out on other award winning efforts.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Best Crying/Hissy Fit of All Time?"
Posted by dajaki on 10-31-02 at 05:33 PM
Flo's was the best unplanned breakdown. Ghandia's on S5 was very entertaining, but she had planned that rage-a-thon to manipulate the other members of her tribe.

Posted by bondt007 on 10-31-02 at 06:34 PM
This truely will be a fun summery to read... who's up?

Posted by niwla on 11-01-02 at 00:31 AM
Eve's 'I just crashed the car' should also get nominated

Posted by trigirl on 11-02-02 at 10:06 AM
LMAO! Am I just cruel, or did anyone else think that Flo was the flippin biggest wimp you have ever seen in your life?!

Flo: What if the rope breaks?
Little Boy Blue Helper: You fall.

Flo: What if I'm a moron and let go of the rope?
Blue: You fall.

Flo: What if an asteroid suddenly crashes into the most westernly point of mainland Europe?
Blue: You die. **gets down on knees and starts praying**

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-06-02 at 07:45 AM
Oh there's absolutely no comparison at all. You could actually see the crap building up in Flo's pants with each passing second.

My only regret in this whole fiasco was that Zach hadn't already climbed down to the bottom, leaving Flo stuck on the cliff and no way to wimp out.

Just cut the rope already and toss her down.