URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID14
Thread Number: 106
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Wolf was a leader!"

Posted by Wolf on 05-27-01 at 06:33 AM
No doubt, recruit wolf was a leader! He did everything in his power to win. He was blamed for things that were not even true and if they hadn't happened, he would have been blamed for some other thing. I congratulate Whitlow! I liked both recruits because they both tried as hard as they could.
Even though people say wolf was arrogent, cocky,a backstabber, and anything else they said bad about him, I truly think he is a great person and will excell in life. Also, I know people think he was arrogent to show off his body but look at it. Everyone of us would like a body like that!
I would like to meet wolf in person so if you could please give me his number, address, any piece of info. that I can contact him. Thanks so much for your time, Steve
Ps. please email me at BAREWOOLEY@aol.com with the info. or if you just want to talk about BC.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Wolf was a leader!"
Posted by Omi on 05-27-01 at 02:31 PM
Whitlow showed off her body too in the Hotel room.

"RE: Wolf was a leader!"
Posted by Wolf on 05-28-01 at 04:22 AM
Whitlow's body is not as good as wolf's body. The only reason why wolf lost was because he was better than everyone else. The other recruits were jealous that Wolf outlasted them, so they voted for him. They also didn't want the best person to win because then that would make them look even worse. I liked most of the recruits in the beginning, but I thought they were a little mean in the end. My favorite recruits were wolf and moretty. Moretty deserved to win also.