URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1058
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, "

Posted by kingfish on 12-14-09 at 10:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-09 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

<What? A Blue Carbuncle? Who is writing this drivel? Can't they come up with anything more original than an A.C Doyle ripoff? No? Well, OK then...>

Hello Losers, back to business. The business of …(Ra Ha ha…)

<The lights darken, vapors rise from the floor, bats fly around, Spanish moss hangs from impossibly scary tree limbs, a faint scream can be heard in the distance, and I put a flashlight under my chin, (ooohhh, scary)>

The Mystery of Loser Lodge!

Progress Report:

We had a rather traumatic week what with various mysteries and plots and schemes and behinds being uncovered. I’m not at liberty to reveal what nepharious items were discovered in Kermie’s tail, mainly because the quick action of her date “TinMan” Moley interrupted my search (I’ll get you my pretty!), but you can bet they were items of a sneaky and sordid nature. IOW, the best kind. Moley might be auctioning off pictures in the near future.

It seems that there was a blue Carbuncle lost, but since no one wants carbuncles anyway, there isn’t much interest there (Carbuncle is a cool word, so I might still use it a lot). And Santa turned out to be Agman in a white beard who just wanted to get the Loser Ladies into his lap. His surprise will come when Shambo gets voted off. Ever had a Marine first sergeant tickle your ivories there, Agdude?

The French maid thing? Well Dakota did fess up, but since she did assume the French Maiding duties, with all that implies, and all that one cares to dream up using the Loser lodge method of making the naughtiest inferences, who cares? It worked out for the best, I think. The body of the old maid was disposed of somehow without lying around and creating a mess, she (Dakota) put on a great BBQ buffet, and she wields a mean riding crop in her parlor. So what’s not to like? Her economy with underwear is just another commendable talent.

Plus she has deduced that the double wide crowd is guilty of stuff, thus demonstrating her talent for deducing stuff. And she is still investigating and pondering (and occasionally snorkeling) while leaving the balomba booby Inspections to the guys (thankyouthankyouthankyou) so we may hear more from her in the future.

It appears that Bystander is the accomplice of choice. I think it’s that uni-brow that makes him look so guilty. Or those electrodes protruding from his temples. (BTW I think murderous automatons get a bad rap, but that's just my opinion).

What is that white powder Jbug is lacing our Kaluha and coffee with?

Currently I am inspecting the Bushinka of Babuska (aka Wallflower). I think I need to read that diary she keeps that she is so secretive about. Wait, maybe now is my chance, she’s in the shower and ……

What was I saying?…Oh yeah, she’s in the shower and …..

Where was I again?….

Oh yeah the diary… (wait, she’s coming out of the shower…)

<Rats, caught again, looks like I’ll just have to use the old “picture adjusting ploy”>

“Howdy Miss Wallflower, we got a lot of complaints about crooked pictures and I was just going around to all of the bungalows and fixing all the pictures. My you look fetching, not everyone can not wear a bathrobe so well.”

<I think I got away with it this time. Good old Picture ploy>.

Wait, Suzzee is snoozing, and I’ve been meaning to check out her software so maybe now is my chance. She’s been pretty secretive about the scores and contests and all, maybe there’s some embezzling going on there. Maybe…maybe…Maybe losers have been paying their dues, and she’s just been pocketing them? Ignoring the well established tradition that losers never pay dues, that could be a possibility.

Well, since we have another week to deduce stuff, maybe something will come up (yeah, that is code. As one might have guessed by now, everything is code).

Enter as many ideas as you wish for “What is the crime?” and “Who did it, where, and with what?” in this thread, and at the end of the week send a PM to Suzzee voting for the best entry in the mystery deduction contest. We ocasionally wander off the path of being tied into Survivor so I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that it is possible that one of the S19 survivors voted off the island (the "other" island) will be PO'ed enough to do criminal stuff. Vote early, late, and often. If there aren’t enough votes to constitute a caucus Suzzee reserves the right to extend voting for as long as she wishes. After the polls have closed, Suzzee will tally up the winner.

If you win, you and your date will be sent on an all-expense paid trip to the exclusive resort “Loser Island Doublewideville”. You will go diving in the majestic splendor of lawn sprinklers, ride through the natural wonder of the vast out-backyard on Agdude's wobbly skateboards, go up and down on a see-saw, soar thru the skies on a tire swing, and spend romantic evenings dining on Dakota’s BBQ sausages and sipping aged bottles of Boonesfarm wine. And unless you prefer autoeroticism, please pick a date.

Naturally, Suzzee and I aren’t eligible, it wouldn’t look right for our crimes to be exposed before the statute of limitations runs out, we don’t want to give the appearance of favoritism.

Table of contents
  • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,jbug, 12:01 PM, 12-14-09
  • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,suzzee, 07:42 PM, 12-15-09
    • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,tribephyl, 11:20 PM, 12-15-09
      • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,suzzee, 08:53 AM, 12-16-09
      • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,kingfish, 09:00 AM, 12-16-09
      • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,agman, 11:46 AM, 12-16-09
        • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,kingfish, 02:00 PM, 12-16-09
          • awww...,tribephyl, 05:24 AM, 12-17-09
            • RE: awww...,jbug, 11:13 AM, 12-17-09
  • Clues to the...,tribephyl, 05:21 AM, 12-17-09
    • RE: Clues to the...,kingfish, 09:25 AM, 12-17-09
    • RE: Clues to the...,suzzee, 10:26 AM, 12-17-09
      • RE: Clues to the...,kingfish, 12:11 PM, 12-17-09
    • RE: Clues to the...,Kermit the Vixen, 06:17 PM, 12-17-09
  • RE: No Game game ,suzzee, 10:34 AM, 12-17-09
    • RE: No Game game ,jbug, 02:19 PM, 12-17-09
      • RE: No Game game ,suzzee, 03:01 PM, 12-17-09
    • Guilty Party ...,tribephyl, 04:07 PM, 12-17-09
      • I'm in,jbug, 05:07 PM, 12-17-09
      • RE: Guilty Party ...,Dakota, 05:23 PM, 12-17-09
    • Party,Dakota, 05:26 PM, 12-17-09
  • RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, ,Dakota, 05:21 PM, 12-17-09
  • What, Who, Where, with What? ,Dakota, 11:21 PM, 12-18-09
    • Kinda, Nope, Close, with WTF? ,tribephyl, 03:45 AM, 12-19-09

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Loser Lodge Week 13: The Mystery of the Blue Carbuncle, "
Posted by jbug on 12-14-09 at 12:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-09 AT 12:03 PM (EST)

? We're supposed to pay dues?
Oh, well, here, I'll pay with this white powder stuff....

Tires swings are fun!

Sparkled by Agman 2009

Posted by suzzee on 12-15-09 at 07:42 PM
Dues or doo-doo's! You pay it up or you pick it up. I've collected a lot of this stuff, I need heavy equipment to move it. I'm goin' shopping.....

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

Posted by tribephyl on 12-15-09 at 11:20 PM
I'm used to picking up the doo-doo.

used to picking up the tab too

Posted by suzzee on 12-16-09 at 08:53 AM
I hear that, once the snow melts in the back yard it is a sight to behold.

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

Posted by kingfish on 12-16-09 at 09:00 AM
You heard it here first, folks. Drinks are on Tribe.

I'll have a Whiskey Basswipe, bertend!

Posted by agman on 12-16-09 at 11:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-09 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

>used to picking
>up the tab too

That's good to hear because we went out to dinner the other night and ended up paying for everyone and I thought I would send you a copy of the bill, and you can just send us the money for it!

always nice to find someone willing to pick up the tab!

Posted by kingfish on 12-16-09 at 02:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-09 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

Dis week we gets inta Embezzlement tips.

1. When sticking anudda moke wit paying for da meal, open up a tab in their name, and sneak out when the waiter ain't lookin. If he spots you, just shoot him in the knee.

2. Or, more simpler, just pick up a citizen by the heels and shake out a credit card. If you want to get fancy smancy, you can pick their pocket. But Hey, just to show what a generous guy I am, I’ll lend you Tribe's Visa.

Basic Principle: Never use your own money.

You weekly Crime tips from:

Your favorite Grifter, Left Ear Sal.

"awww..."
Posted by tribephyl on 12-17-09 at 05:24 AM
Sorry losers

looks like the expiration date has elapsed.

"RE: awww..."
Posted by jbug on 12-17-09 at 11:13 AM
ROFLOL!

Santa is shakin! bobblin! Thanks Tribe!

"Clues to the..."
Posted by tribephyl on 12-17-09 at 05:21 AM
smuggled blue carbuncle...

"RE: Clues to the..."
Posted by kingfish on 12-17-09 at 09:25 AM
There are going to be a few Losers blowing this up into poster size, I bet.

So you see, now we know what a carbuncle is. Being a loser is educational.

(Put that pig back in his cage, we have a few bills to pay yet).

Posted by suzzee on 12-17-09 at 10:26 AM
fans self So that's a carbuncle......yowza

Posted by kingfish on 12-17-09 at 12:11 PM
Old Sherlock Holmes was a gay blade indeed!

Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 12-17-09 at 06:17 PM
<<placing blue carbunkle under the pillow for super sweet dreams>>

Sinful is as sinful does.

"RE: No Game game "
Posted by suzzee on 12-17-09 at 10:34 AM
I just couldn't get going this week and since it's too late (or is it?) to be fair to those that post their game entries early and then go back to bed for the week I got nothing.

Scores are on hold until I can think of something worthy or not for the 2 day hiatus between the next boot and the finale.

Pick your favorite mystery or post a possible crime and in the next game entry I'm pointing the finger at the guilty party. Then, we'll just have to have a Guilty Party until the booze and food runs out.

Enjoy the Russell Hour and order your drinks. Go ahead and use Tribes card, we don't care about expiration dates around here.

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

Posted by jbug on 12-17-09 at 02:19 PM
party party
guilty guilty
party party
guilty guilty

The mystery is................
how come none of the reward challenges so far supplied lots of beer or wine to make everyone tipsy?
After all, loose lips sink ships......

Merry Agman Christmas

Posted by suzzee on 12-17-09 at 03:01 PM
Maybe they figured with all the crazies this season that booze might not be a good idea.

But, you're right, the booze soaked survivors are always good for some classy entertainment.

OR all the booze went to ponderosa, they'll need it for the great Shambo arrival.

"Guilty Party ..."
Posted by tribephyl on 12-17-09 at 04:07 PM
Yes, we're all guilty.
In fact I've been caught blue handed.

(Yes, and so have you, suzzee, and jbug, and Dakota, and kingfish, and agman...
SO, What better way to atone for our digressions (and wash the blue off) than to participate in ...

a cleansing foam party!!!

"I'm in"
Posted by jbug on 12-17-09 at 05:07 PM
wait...... is that beer foam?

Sparkled by Agman 2009

"RE: Guilty Party ..."
Posted by Dakota on 12-17-09 at 05:23 PM

Well this is kinda fun!
Oooooo! Who was that?

Agman Dressed Me

"Party"
Posted by Dakota on 12-17-09 at 05:26 PM
Drinks are on Tribe

Agman Dressed Me

Posted by Dakota on 12-17-09 at 05:21 PM
Hmmmm, I know there was a shorter brunette stealing some stuff. Monica? Laura? Or could be someone voted off even earlier whose name no one but Jiffy knows. She had an accomplice or accomplices. Give me the name of one of those blondes that left awhile back. Gotta be a blonde in the bunch, right? But do they have the carbuncle(s)? How many nefarious acts and crimes have the doublewide gang committed? Will we ever know the whole story? My cat burglar reports conferences among some of the men, but is money all they talked about or were they discussing Kanye, Taylor and Carbuncle? The alliances are breaking down, but the main goal of this nefarious scheme lingers. Now closer to home: Wallflower, watch it, girl, Kingfish can breath under water. Moley's on Kermit's tail (ooooolala) and Agman is under the covers in the enemy's camp. I hope. Or he's the enemy. Maybe he's on a beach in Southern Cal just having a good time and he'll roll over on the carbuncle thieves.

Oh. Shambo is saying bye. It was an experience of a lifetime, she loved every minute except for any minute spent with Laura or Dave, blah blah blah.

Agman Dressed Me

"What, Who, Where, with What? "
Posted by Dakota on 12-18-09 at 11:21 PM

“What is the crime?” and “Who did it, where, and with what?”

Assault and theft of the blue carbuncle by (code names) Dave and Yasmin while at the doublewide park with a letter opener and tube of muscle rub.

Agman Dressed Me

"Kinda, Nope, Close, with WTF? "
Posted by tribephyl on 12-19-09 at 03:45 AM
Sorry D, It was domestic abuse of the blue carbuncle by none other than Mr. Harry "The Kernel" Peacock, with a 6oz. tin of DapperDan Hair Pomade, in the "bathroom" of Gen.Pop.Cell block #1408. A mere 69 miles from the southern border of the Virginia territory. (or so he thought)

Merry, ευτυχής, 幸せ, Happy, 快活, Jouyous, счастливо, Feliz, Heureux, 명랑한, Fröhlich...