URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1057
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This is my first time ever watching an entire episode of BB"

Posted by mistyrose52 on 07-06-07 at 11:28 PM
Die-Hard Reality TV fan that I am. BB has just never seemed to be too intriguing, entertaining, or anything that would pull me in. And yep, was I right!

I barely sat through the entire 44 minutes, or however long it took for however many people to sit on mushrooms and go round and round, faster and faster. I was, fortunately,interrupted briefly by a phone call. OH, but I DID get the whole gonnorhea story down to a fault-that was quite entertaining, I must say.......NOT!

I think I'll stick with re-runs of the Surreal Life until something more productive like Project Runway finally comes back. I'd rather hear Chef Ramsey bleep for his 44 minutes then see, is it 11, is it 14, plus 3, minus 4, gees I lost track already, adolescent-type, fakey people try to live in a strange LSD-inspired home. I do have to say, THAT was much like The Surreal life to me-the whole interior decoration inside and out........Someone needs to find a place on HGTV's 2nd season, eh???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Error!"
Posted by foonermints on 07-07-07 at 01:06 AM
»And yep, was I right!«

There is always Germicho.

Handcrafted by RollDice
I get 5¢ from the Prenis every time I say that.