URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1056
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."

Posted by Estee on 07-06-07 at 04:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-07 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

It's simple, really. You assume the part of a contestant. You speak as that contestant for the rest of the season. After your player is voted out, you can continue to comment from home (watching on the live feeds) or the jury house. Or for longer-term safety, you may choose to be something in the house. The house itself. The veto medallion. The bedroom door that's about one Cappy high. Producers. CBS executives. Other inanimate objects.

You can also decide to be the Chenbot. However, whoever takes on Julie has a special role in this little dialouge game: they have to start a new Be The thread once a week. (For BB games, this typically happens right after the elimination episode, with the thread staying active for the whole week.)

Regardless of who you're playing, you can only comment in character on the Be The threads. (Some people get confused easily. We had an incident back during TAR #8 involving our faux Rolly Weaver and -- it's a long story, okay?)

So -- now that you've had a chance to meet this year's hamsters and see the inanimae, decide who you want to be. All parts are first-come, first-serve -- just remember: it takes a special person to be the Chenbot. We also need someone to design sigpics for each part.

Special BB-only warning: live feed events stay in Spoilers. When speaking as your character, use the broadcast events.

(This section will be edited as needed.)

Available parts are:

Contestants:

Joe Barber II
Jameka Cameron
Dick Donato
Danielle Donato
Mike Dutz
Dustin Erikstrup
Kail Harbick
Jessica Highbanks
Jen Johnson
Carol Journey
Amber Siyavus
Nick Starcevic
Eric Stein
Zach Swerdzewski

Host: Julie Chen

Previous inanimae:

Veto medallion
Hot tub (if used)

So. Who's up for a summer of in-persona bashing?

Here's a sample of the game in action: the B.B.A.Stards pregame thread. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/866.shtml

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
Posted by samboohoo on 07-06-07 at 06:08 PM
What the hell, I'll be Dustin.

*snap snap, head turn, snap*

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Posted by Lasann on 07-09-07 at 01:42 PM
I'll take Danielle Donato since she doesn't seem to speak much, only give dagger looks. I can make some faces!

Sharnina has outdone herself this time!

Posted by kingfish on 07-09-07 at 02:27 PM
You gonna be Ivette again? Something tells me her mouth is still moving.

I'm going to be off line for the rest of the month. If I see something tht needs to represented when I return, I'll chime in, maybe poach a character or two.

If it ain't worth stealing, it ain't worth having.

Posted by bdemoney on 07-09-07 at 08:54 PM
Okay, she drives me insane, but I think it will be hysterical to pretend to be her, so I pick Jessica.

By the way, hello again all you BB fans...I've missed you! Glad we have a new season to chat about/bash.

"Eeeek!"
Posted by foonermints on 07-15-07 at 03:14 PM
This has got to be the worst bunch of screetch-birds ever. Sheesh: nasally NASALLY NASALEE voices. Including Dustin and Joe. Didn't anything ..err happen.. when they reached puberty, other than some type of BitchieGene kicked in?

*waves cootercard® to dispell fish odor*

Posted by newsomewayne on 07-16-07 at 07:20 AM
I'll take the part of The Silent Minority.

Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse and Sigshop, 2007

That's Jameka, by the way.

Democracy is more dangerous than fire. Fire can’t vote itself immune to water.

Posted by Tamena on 07-16-07 at 07:40 AM
>I'll take the part of The
>Silent Minority.
>
>
>Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse
>and Sigshop, 2007

>

I think we just haven't gotten a face full of Jameka yet. My sneaking suspicion is she's keeping things in for a bit before she goes psycho too.
and I was going to say...Silent Majority? Are we watching the same show??
LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Posted by newsomewayne on 07-16-07 at 10:13 AM
and I was going to say...Silent Majority? Are we watching the same show??

No, I said Silent Minority. The ten seconds she was on TV the other night I noticed she was black.

Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse and Sigshop, 2007

Democracy is more dangerous than fire. Fire can’t vote itself immune to water.