URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1053
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Monday 9/4"

Posted by Queene1979 on 09-04-06 at 11:24 AM
Just thought I would start this off today, today will be the POV Ceremony, Janelle will take herself off and Will goes up.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Was Erica Playing Boogie? 1:27 am"
Posted by spinningwords on 09-04-06 at 12:50 PM
Found this over at TVCLUBHOUSE -

Erika in BY playing pool just said
"Always have to let Mike Boogie win because he's the biggest f-ing baby on the planet"

Flames while she sings and whistles.

Back to Erika playing pool alone, more Boogie references. And more flames as she sings/whistles. (song: Good day sunshine)

Monday, September 04, 2006 - 1:27 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-21-2005

Monday, September 04, 2006 - 1:35 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erika stops playing pool.

Erika - Can you guys throw in a twist or something and give me one more chance .... come on, you know you want to.

She then walks over to the red couch.

Erika - Boy, this sucks

Upstairs Boogie gets out of bed.

Erika walks back to the pool table.

Erika - Can't get rid of her ... couldn't use that f'ing power Mike, come on.

Erika hits a few more balls

Inside, Boogie gets back into bed.

Erika sits down on the sofa with her hand on her head staring at the ground.

She unzips a small bag sitting on sofa and starts working on her nails. Looks like she is painting them.

Erika - Nails look good ... they'll look good for Julie.

Erika sits silently. She occasionally looks at her nails and blows on them.

All others are still sleeping.

06-21-2005

Monday, September 04, 2006 - 1:58 am
Erika still sitting on the red couch outside ....

Erika - I would kill for a magazine. hello logger. I know haven't talked in a while. This must be really boring to write down what I say. Probably saying, why is she talking right now, because she is bored out of her f'ing mind.

Probably saying why doesn't she go to sleep. Because not that I'm an insomniac stress case from hell, I can't sleep, but I enjoy my life.

I'm hungry though, maybe I should eat something. Probably wondering why did she do this again, crazy, crazy, crazy.

Jack should be here, miss Jack. Miss my Jack. Jack in you're watching Hi ... probably not, probably sleeping right now.

I know Erica Shay is probably watching Hi,I love you, miss you. I"m going crazy. I miss not being able to talk to you. Isn't this a sick f'ing game, why didn't you talk me out of doing this. I remember when we went out, and we were looking for stuff for my HOH basket, so cute and you bought me this little necklace. I hope you're OK. I'm really curious wondering what going on with you and Dennis.

Obviously as you can tell, me and Josh are totally over. I think I'm ready to get back into the dating scene. Wasted enough time with him ... Making smoke rings with my cigarette,not smoking, just looking at it. Smoking is discusting.

I wonder how your dog is, Jack. I have a feeling one of my dogs died, they aren't telling me. I liked having the picture in my HOH room ... it took me away from the game.

I'd kill to watch TV for just a half an hour ... a episode of Everybody Love Raymond, or How I Met Your Mother. Wasn't that cool Neil Patrick Harris was here he visited us, bought presents, woke us up as Santa Clause, Doogie Howser.

Can you believe I f'ing loss that veto, unbelievable. I'm not destined to get past 4th place. I lost to the two best players in this game. I couldn't get rid of him that week. Janelle would have kept him, Mike would have kept him. Janelle is in love with him, scary. I feel bad for Mike ... chasing the dream, sad.

Erika continues to hold her cigarette making circles in the air with her hand. She then says she is hungry and goes inside to the kitchen.

Erika - I think all I can stomach is a hot dog.

She stands in the kitchen by the stove easting, then moves over to the kitchen counter. After eating one or two hot dogs, she goes into the storage room.

Erika starts going through the cup of soups, looking for something she likes. She finds one and then returns to the kitchen to make some soup.

"RE: Was Erica Playing Boogie? 1:27 am"
Posted by AyaK on 09-04-06 at 01:35 PM
Sounds more like regrets on having been played than anything else.

At 1:30 EDT, everyone's still sleeping.

"RE: Was Erica Playing Boogie? 1:27 am"
Posted by Buggy on 09-04-06 at 01:49 PM
Erika has no play , what she has is insomnia.

She'll try again today, in her lame way, to convince Janie to keep her.

"Stirring"
Posted by Buggy on 09-04-06 at 04:10 PM
And they are up.
Boogie was up and flushing his ear, Will up washing his face, Erica wandering around.

I just heard her say to Will, " Leave me a good goodbye message, okay?"

Haven't seen Janie.

"RE: Stirring"
Posted by Savahnna on 09-04-06 at 04:16 PM
Goofy question....but do we know if they've (Boogie and Erika) have slept in the HOH room together since nominations??

"RE: Stirring"
Posted by spinningwords on 09-04-06 at 05:21 PM
Last night they slept in separate bedrooms

"RE: Live Feeds Monday 9/4"
Posted by Buggy on 09-04-06 at 04:15 PM
They are on inside locakdown, some speculation of if they are having a luxury comp, Boogie thinks no because it's Labor Day.

Erika brushing her teeth, Boogie playing solitaire

Posted by Savahnna on 09-04-06 at 04:17 PM
Boogie playing
>solitaire

He'll be doing a lot of that soon.

Posted by Buggy on 09-04-06 at 06:03 PM
Because of the time left and the number of peole left they are speculating. They think the finale date is 17 days away still.

Boogie thinks the season scheduale has been changed, or there is a luxury comp to send a couple peeps away for a few days(they hope all of them), or it's some kind of twist and someone comes back. There hasn't been an America's Choice this season and they are wondering why.

Also they don't seem to know when the POV ceremony is, Will still isn't on the block yet.

Do we think they will do it Tuesday and then evict Erika imediately?

Oops spoke too soon, Erika just found their suitcases in the Storeroom, so now they think Live eviction.

Posted by Buggy on 09-04-06 at 06:07 PM
Janie said it's too early for a live evict on Tuesday, and Will said that there either would be a twist, or the show is ending early.

Erika asks Janie if she can borrow something cute to wear for Julie tomoorw. Says she didnt bring anything nice with her. Janie is going through outfits with her, being veru helpful to make Er look nice.

Posted by Undertow12345 on 09-04-06 at 06:19 PM
I have a question..which is Erika going to try and get janie to put down will instead of her?
I mean then our question is....will janey take E and win?
Did I miss something or when is Erika going to make her move and really lay it on the line with janelle about all the stuff Will has said about her?
Is she waiting for the live show so Will cannot do his hypnotizing routine on her before she votes?
She had better.

Posted by Estee on 09-04-06 at 06:21 PM
And next, Will may start to figure out that maybe -- just maybe -- the ratings aren't the highest ever. As soon as he got to 'ending early', he was on the right track.

I think his ego can take it, but Mike's reaction should be interesting. A legion of mindless Boogie-fanatics was his only hope for a future relationship after Erika castrates him on live television.

Posted by Snidget on 09-04-06 at 07:17 PM
THAT would be a twist worth watching.

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

And Erika get's housemate's choice for whom and by what means they wish to physically harm another player.

"Interesting Dialoge Between Erika and Janelle"
Posted by Queene1979 on 09-04-06 at 11:37 PM
From Jokers:

J: I will just be so sad if I pick you and you kick me out
E: I have been a honest player in this game.
J: What about danielle?
E: I never had a deal with danielle, if anything she scared me....(more here I didn't get). there was no one left....
E: I can promise you on my family that is all I can do.
E: Those 2 all I know, they are going to gang up on you. If anything I will be there to help you.
J: I am just scared that you and boogie will be together
e: what can I do? I am emotinally pretty f### up too, and he is the person I have gone do. But I would hate to see you leave 3rd again and me 4th again. All I know is that will is a dr and he is very athletic and in shape. Why would he not be able to do these challenges?
J: Because he isn't good at them?
E: Noooo. Janelle, he has thrown all of them. He prides himself on not winning them . HE almost beat me in that veto. SEE? he tries.
J: do you think that he wanted the veto?
E: Yes! He banked on you getting it
E: They pit us against each other. Why are we concerned with each other? Lets just take each other and take them out! I will offer you a deal. They don't need the money.
J: It is a tempting offer
E: I would much rather take the 50. I am not going to scumbag you ever, I am not a scumbagger. I was under a lot of pressure. The pressure was not from boogie, it was will. Will was up in my room that night, not boogie.
I don't know what I can swear on, my mother, the love of my family. I don't want to leave this game and I don't want to lose to one of those. To us we need the money.
J: I hear ya
E: I don't want to see you go out again.
E: it is just aggravating to me.
J: I don't know what to do
E: look at it this way, he never slept in the same bed as you.
he even told me when you guys were in the storage room that you wanted him to kiss you.
J: no i didn't
E: he tells me everything Janelle, He was making sure that if you won the veto you would kick me out and vice versa.
J: I just feel bad though
E: WHY!? he called you a slut on national tv, he kicked out all of your friends. I am a 36 yr old woman and seen it all, when it comes to guys, pretty knowledgeable.
J: I want to believe the best
E: Janelle, he is veyr charasmatic, very sweet when he wants to be. But when he came out and said every band needs a slut, it was rude
J: who was there
E: danielle, (missed...some here)
E: he just wants to make a good tv. He never slept in the bed until you won the veto.
J: thats true
E: i don't want you to look back
It would explode the jury house!

Both laugh!!
E: We can't get boogie this week
J: are you sure?
E: oh God. He is going to tell you that you are beautiful and everything. But I will take you to the final 2.
J: I want to do it, but i don't want to go out there.
E: Janelle, lets turn the tables on these guys! He got you to put up marcellas. I have always been upfront with you. let's do it!
J: I know he doesn't need the money. i just feel bad because I already told him he was staying.
E: didn't you tell marcellas?
J: i thought he was staying!
E: Howie was your bud, and they sent him to the F### jury house. I don't want to leave these 2 boys in here with you janelle.
J: it is so tempting i just think i might want to
E: all the guys have pitted us against each other
E: that is why james got danielle to go after you.
E: they are out there talking about their finale.
E: i wasn't going to say anything to you. and then I hear them talking and I had to come to you. The internet would go NUTS if you sent him home!

both laughing

posting because I am laughing!!!

"All hell just broke lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Issis257 on 09-05-06 at 00:14 AM
Jani and Erika just shook hands to get CT out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPEEEEEEEEE, these two FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Earlier Will saying to Boogie he is TOTALLY PLAYING JANI AND LOVES ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GET THEM GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"RE: All hell just broke lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Queene1979 on 09-05-06 at 00:22 AM
Now Janelle needs Erika to make her a deal that she will give up with in the first hour of the endurance HOH to know that she is serious, if Erika does not the F2 deal is off and Janelle will take Boogie.

"RE: All hell just broke lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Hooters on 09-05-06 at 00:48 AM
I was a huge Janelle fan last year, and the beginning of this year...but...I just didn't like her for most of this season because of how she's played the game. IF she boots will like she says she will....She's won herself the whole loaf of Banana Bread!!!! Go Jani!!!

"This is fascinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Issis257 on 09-05-06 at 01:35 AM
CT is soooooo stressed out..who's getting played now???? I hope these girls go through with this!! Tuesday's live show will be nailbiting!!!!!!!!! The speech will be off the hook!! Just hope these two get CT out of the house and don't change their minds!!!! YOU CAN CUT THE TENSION WITH A KNIFE!!!!!LOL!!!!!

"whispering refund"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 09-05-06 at 02:08 AM
I am tired as hell of will and jany whispering the entire game.
I expect to hear these conversations on this live feed.
We are paying to hear what the houseguests say..right?
What are they saying that they cannot say out loud...they are alone for Gods sake.

By the way....who else here thinks Wil will have Janelle in his control by say...1 am?

"RE: whispering refund"
Posted by Issis257 on 09-05-06 at 02:13 AM
No way........SHE'S playing HIM now!!!!! (I hope) She was not that surprised when Erika told her she was being played by Will.
Also in her DR on Sunday's show Jani said she knew that the other three want her out. I still think she does like Will though.

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 09-05-06 at 02:39 AM
I think I beleive this. I dont think Janelle would shake on it if she was lying when its this far in the game and the veto has been played.

Posted by fedcamper on 09-05-06 at 03:49 AM
Oh PLEASE let this be true! Of course, Janie doesn't want to be in a final 3 with Boogie and Erika but it sure beats Boogie and Will because those two will stick tight- the other two could easily throw each other under the bus!!! Hooray for an end to the Depression this season has become!!!

Posted by Savahnna on 09-05-06 at 10:34 AM

>By the way....who else here thinks
>Wil will have Janelle in
>his control by say...1 am?
>

Like death and taxes

"RE: Interesting Dialoge Between Erika and Janelle"
Posted by syren on 09-05-06 at 07:34 AM
IMHO, it's too late for Janie to get rid of Will or Boogie. She can beat both of them in the final HOH...but maybe not Erika. At this stage in the game I would keep both the boys and boot Erike.

"RE: Interesting Dialoge Between Erika and Janelle"
Posted by Savahnna on 09-05-06 at 10:38 AM
She can beat
>both of them in the
>final HOH...but maybe not Erika.
>At this stage in the
>game I would keep both
>the boys and boot Erike.

I can see where you might think this....but Boogie won a couple of competitions....and with BB a little on her side...they could make the final HOH a brain power competition as opposed to athletic. Get rid of the boys....