URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1051
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Would Erin Show Up??"

Posted by Savahnna on 09-03-06 at 12:36 PM
I'm putting this here only because I know the feeds have disclosed more of the Janie/Will interaction.

Chances are excellent Will will wind up in the bottom two. In former bb's the significant other usually showed up for the last episode to celebrate the victory (or not).....

Will we see Erin?? I wouldn't want to bet big on this....but I say "no"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Would Erin Show Up??"
Posted by AyaK on 09-04-06 at 02:23 AM
Here's what we know...

Will Kirby's MySpace FAQ

2. There has also been speculation on the disappearance of the pictures of Will and Erin Brodie that were on the site. After the infamous shower scene with Mike, Erica, Janelle and Will, Erin requested that we remove them and we did. We will not make any other comment on this as it is a private matter between Will and Erin and we respect that.

3. There has been speculation that we have changed Will's status to "single" after the shower incident. Nope, it has been that way all season long-as per Will. Will is not married therefore he is single.

We'll have to see, but it wouldn't surprise me if Erin was there. It's a lot clearer now that Will has no interest in Janelle than it was at the time of the shower scene.

Posted by Buggy on 09-04-06 at 03:08 AM
I agree that Erin taking down the pics doesn't mean she has broken up with Will.
That there is a "break up" is internet speculation.

If he were my BF? I'd want an explanation.
But I don't think he's done anything that can't be fixed if the relationship is strong.
They aren't married, and he hasn't done more than flirt and hug and be sweet to another girl, while playing a game.
( and Erin should get that game, she's played it)

I think Will genuinely likes Janie, likes flirting with her,
likes playing the game with someone fun to flirt with. ( it's so boring in there) It benefits him, and it's helped Janie too.

But I think he knows the diference between "real life" and "game", and he won't risk his Love for a Like. He won't drop his relationship for a friendship.

I think he started out playing Janie, and discovered he liked hanging out with her, that he respects her in the game of BB, that she is fun, as well as a good player.
But it isn't a romance, it's what they call it, a "Flirtmance".

I think that at this point, from watching them together, Will & Janie are great friends, and have an alliance that has been benefitial to them both.

Hopefully Erin will see that, because I don't think Will crossed that relationship line, for all his flirting and playing, he hasn't cheated on Erin.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-04-06 at 11:23 AM
<because I don't think Will crossed that relationship line, for all his flirting and playing, he hasn't cheated on Erin.

Hi buggy.

I disagree and think that Will HAS cheated on Erin. I think he genuinely likes Janelle and has enjoyed his flirtmance thoroughly.

I know this is a game and that Erin has done the same thing. But was that before she and Will were dating? I think that would make a difference.

If they were a couple before Erin did For Love or Money, then I guess Erin doesn't have a leg to stand on regarding Will.

I do know that if I were his gf, the shower scene alone would have been crossing the line.

But then, I'd never consider a serious relationship with someone like Will. He'd be a lot of fun, but I don't think I would ever to be able to trust him. He gets so much enjoyment out of manipulating people, and I'm not sure if real life would be any different. Fun is fun.

Of course, I'm not as much of a DAW as Erin and therefore don't allow for flirting and hugging and being sweet on another girl, even for a game.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Buggy on 09-04-06 at 11:43 AM
Hi Chatt!

Oh, you may very well be right.
I'm probably totally off, but I guess I'm just hopeful that Will gets his life back after the show.

I suppose I am charmed by him too, and hope he is different outside. Maybe I just believe him when he says he loves Erin.

But I flip back and forth too, sometimes the whispering with Janelle seems more intimate than the touchy feely stuff that Er&Boog are doing.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-04-06 at 04:31 PM
<I suppose I am charmed by him too, and hope he is different outside. Maybe I just believe him when he says he loves Erin.

Oh, I'm charmed by him as well. And he may well love Erin. And one cannot judge people's ethics by how they behave in the BB house.

But, if I were Erin, I'd seriously question whether I wanted to live with such a great manipulator as Will or not.

I think he could talk himself out of a conviction, even if there were twenty eyewitnesses who could identify him. So talking his way out of missteps in a relationship/marriage would be a piece of cake for him.

Not sure I'd want that.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Denalio on 09-04-06 at 06:41 PM
I actually agree with Buggy.... if Will had made an actual choice to bail out of his relationship with Erin, he would have kissed Janelle by now.

I think he has done the best he (thinks he) can to showmance and win this game without actually being untrue to Erin.

I think his decision (or perhaps he promised Erin or possibly made a bet that he could "showmance" without ever actually kissing on the mouth) to not kiss or be kissed on the mouth is a sign that he really does want to keep Erin in his life. He has clearly been worried about it, especially after the shower (where I never saw Will actually kiss Janelle) and after the drunken date night. The feeds have shown his concern when he talks to Mike or sometimes just to the camera asking Joe Vance to help smooth things over with Erin.

I do not think he has ever actually kissed Janelle on the mouth. Often times the whispering from certain angles can look like a kiss but that is why I prefer the You Tube feeds rather than just a screen shot since it's clear its a whisper and NOT a kiss.

I was touched actually when one night he talked about how he really missed holding someone, the intimacy of that kind of touch. He was saying, not the sex, just physically being close (this was the night he and Janelle held hands, but he was sleeping on the floor and she in bed).

He also told Erika a few days ago, that lately stuff Janelle has been whispering is "relationship ending stuff" and he seemed distressed by it. He said in DR that Operation Double Date has been going "too well". So I still give Will some benefit of the doubt that he would like to dial down the showmance without hurting his chances in the game.

However.... in the past 3 days we are getting down to the wire --
Will seems to be more brutal and cold hearted, which disappoints me since he has (for the most part) not been a complete heartless bastige with the nasty trash talk and name calling that some of the other hamsters have done. If he honestly thinks Janelle has fallen for him, I wish he'd nicer about it, and even though I am not an Erika fan, I think his baby making talk stuff is cruel and unnecessary too. BOoooo Will.

I also think he is being harsh about Janelle maybe because he is trying to do damage control with regard to Erin -- to reassure Erin that really, all along this has just been a game.
Will is in a tough spot, in my opinion, and he is going to look bad either way. If he is too nice to Janelle, he hurts his relationship with Erin. If he is heartless about Janelle, it might reassure Erin he is only playing a game, but those of us who love Janelle will be upset with Will!

I have heard Will say over and over in lots of different ways,"'in here, I have no emotions. Out there (meaning in real life) I am not like I am in here."

I do think it's probably far more stressful being in the house and on this show than most of us could imagine- and to try and be charming, entertaining, funny, positive and upbeat all the time must also be challenging. I am still hoping for either a Janelle or Will win... and hope those buggers actually keep their promise to split the banana bread if either of them win over the girls.

Posted by how do people miss these things on 09-04-06 at 06:25 PM
If he were my BF? I'd want an explanation.

explanation of what she can watch it on tape

Hopefully Erin will see that, because I don't think Will crossed that relationship line, for all his flirting and playing, he hasn't cheated on Erin.

This was meant to funny, right?

Posted by Savahnna on 09-04-06 at 11:12 AM
Thx AyaK and Buggy!

I've heard about the new devs on Will's site and I agree with both of you.....but I just think she may not show for "appearance" purposes.

I don't know if that makes sense, but I know what I'm trying to say. I think to keep WIll's interest, a woman would hve to be pretty sharp and reasonably "mainstream"...which Erin sure seems to be. But I have a feeling she may want some private time with Will before she makes a public appearance as his significant other....which is really silly of me to even speculate. I only know her from a couple of shows. But I do agree Aya that it wouldn't be shocking if she did either. Interestingly, while we don't "really " know either of them...from what I've seen I think they would make a really dynamic couple!

Posted by Issis257 on 09-04-06 at 03:58 PM
OK guys here's the thing, I think Will is different outside the house. Shannon his Showmance on BB2 said in an interview they showed at the beginning of the season that her and Will broke up because he never wanted to go out and basically was a bit boring and believe me they went out for 2 years after BB2. Will has told this to Jani many times, about how quiet he is in his personal life and how maybe she would not want to hang out with him because of this. Anyway if I was Erin I would not show up to the finale, I would wait to speak to him privately. They have alot to discuss because he has done alot of shady things with Jani in that house, I mean holding hands under pillows, the whispering and touchy feely things the kisses in the shower, and finally sleeping in the same bed, pillows in between them or not is not necessary. By the way Erin met Will AFTER she did both For Love or Money shows. When he did BB2 he was totally single and had his showmance with Shannon in BB2 which is fine. The difference now is that he is supposed to be in a committed relationship with Erin. If I was her I would question his committment. I hope for the best for them and that they are able to work things out after the show. We'll see what happens.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-04-06 at 04:12 PM
Right....I think we're all saying the same thing.

I would imagine that even though she may have been "cool" with him going in the house...seeing the whole "gameplay"...or foreplay with JAnelle was something she has to address...before she can "let it go"....but either way...I don't think she wants to come on the last show with open arms to embrace him...

And you're right. We'll see.

Posted by true on 09-04-06 at 07:10 PM
As far as the question goes, I have no idea, but yesterday Boogie and Erika were discussing the state of Will's relationship with Erin. Erika told him she thought it would be over, to which Boogie replied that Will can just turn on the same manipulation tactics he's been using on Janelle to get Erin back. LMAO!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-05-06 at 03:46 PM
As a parent, if Erin were my daughter I would want her to think long and hard about continuing a relationship with Will.

Not because of the obvious flirtmance (cute coinage btw) but if the things he's whispering are in fact the stuff he's told Boogie he's been whispering, then he's pretty much of a slimeball.

For example, if he was merely flirting with a giggling Janelle, I could see it as harmless game play. But if he's been telling her that come Oct. they'll be together, or that he wants to further their relationship outside the house after the game, then that crosses the line of flirtation to moral-less manipulation.

I personally would not want a child of mine involved with someone that heartless. Game or no game.

Will, you got some 'splainin' to do.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-05-06 at 03:51 PM
Right....but after your child went on National TV hunting for a man...found one.,.won a lot of money for it too....lost him... went for another TV guy.....do you think she'd listen to you??

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-05-06 at 04:13 PM
Heck, she hasn't done any of that, yet she still doesn't listen to me. Go figure.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-05-06 at 05:08 PM
>Heck, she hasn't done any of
>that, yet she still doesn't
>listen to me. Go
>figure.

btw.....gotta love someone whe says "go figure" one of my favorite expressions!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-05-06 at 05:15 PM
Go figure rates right up there with whodathunkit.

"Will's first phone call?"
Posted by Issis257 on 09-06-06 at 00:07 AM
I wonder if he will call Erin first since they get a phone call when they leave the house? BTW it may still be strategy but Boogie told Jani that he thinks Will developed real feelings for her, that there was something there and that Will had a chance to say something to his GF and didnt (during the live show).
Afterwards Jani and Ericka were talking and Ericka said "did you see how during the break (before Jani gave him the boot) Boogie said, 'you must really like Janelle you didnt even mention your gf'. What do you guys think? Hummm. I question Boogie's sincerity. OMG of course, it's Boogie after all that we are talking about!

"RE: Will's first phone call?"
Posted by LittleMissie on 09-06-06 at 00:24 AM
Ok someone help me, I have heard of this girlfriend but this is my first time on chat boards for BB... who is his girlfriend? and what website of Wills is everyone refering? Also, I missed most of the show and my DVR didnt record it UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG@! I stayed up until 4:30 last night .... oops this morning watching.. glued! and I didnt get to watch the episode.. i am on live feed now..... is there anywhere to get this>>>>>>>>>>>>HELP>>>>>>>>
thanks

Posted by MakeItStop on 09-06-06 at 00:36 AM
This thread will give you a recap of tonight's episode:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1057&forum=DCForumID34&omm=0

So much for my idea of getting hugs at the end of this - Maggie BB6

Posted by LittleMissie on 09-06-06 at 00:50 AM
but anywhere to watch it.. or at least his eviction

Posted by califan on 09-06-06 at 02:37 AM
they post it on the cbs bb site after it finishes airing everywhere

Posted by Issis257 on 09-06-06 at 01:45 AM
LittleMissie Will's girlfriend is Erin Brodie the two time winner of For Love Or Money. They have been going out for a year now.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-06-06 at 11:23 AM
I guess we'll never know.

Posted by ginger on 09-06-06 at 01:24 PM
Jokers says he announced on Housecalls that Erin dumped him.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-06-06 at 01:44 PM
>Jokers says he announced on Housecalls
>that Erin dumped him.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Really.

I'm wondering if they always get the chance to speak to friends and family before they go to sequester.....??? no??

Posted by Issis257 on 09-06-06 at 01:48 PM
Really Ginger?? What I read in one of his interviews he said that he had spoken to Erin and that there are definitely trust issues now but that at the end of the day they love each other very much and that they have alot to work out. If she did dump him I think it's because he did overdo it with the supposed flirting. The handholding under pillows among other things was not necessary at all. And he definitely kissed her in the shower when they were alone. We'll see what happens.

Posted by ginger on 09-06-06 at 02:10 PM
Actually, it was Clubhouse:
http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/3779096.html?1157563273

"I'm Sorry......."
Posted by Savahnna on 09-06-06 at 02:49 PM
I know it sounds cold...but does anyone see the irony or some deja vu here....."For Love or Money"?? Neither got either??

"RE: I'm Sorry......."
Posted by bdemoney on 09-07-06 at 10:37 AM
You know what strikes me as funny.....if Janelle ends up getting booted tonight, by either Erika or Boogie, she is going to be in the sequester house for a full four or five days with Will around and no cameras.

That should make Erin nervous, if things aren't completely done between her and Will already!

Posted by Issis257 on 09-07-06 at 12:05 PM
When Will left the house he told Julie that Jani will regret putting him out and with now doublecrossing Ericka seemingly on Boogie's side again (dumb b*tch that she is) I think Jani is getting the boot tonight and I don't think it will be the same in the sequester house as it was in the house between Will and Jani, whether Erin is in the picture or not. Will once told Jani that he is not a very forgiving person and he will not forget she put him out. Game or no game.

Posted by Issis257 on 09-07-06 at 01:17 PM
Thanks for the link Ginger!