URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1051
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 10-19-04 at 09:54 AM
WOW!

Another piece of TV trash masquerading as a new show created to satisfy the cravings of fans of the original. WHAT A JOKE!

The past 8 episodes of "auditions" staged to "allow America to choose" the cast of the "NEW" Partridge Family Show culminated in the crazy casting of a new show nobody will ever be able to watch! Making it worse was the lost credibility of the original cast members who enthusiastically hosted this thing! (Except for Susan Dey - the original Laurie - who decidedly has a REAL LIFE!)

Of the new cast, the only one "America voted" that was even close to being right for the part might have been the Mom. I had earlier picked exactly the opposite cast that "America" selected, based on looks, talent, and personality.

After seeing the new cast "performing" (ie. lip synching) together on last night's show, it is obvious this program is doomed to fail.

The talent level of the Partridge auditioners was akin to the outtake real of the American idol auditions.

If anyone else in the world besides me watched this trainwreck, it's time to come clean, admit it, hang your head in shame with the rest of us, and tell us what you thought! HAHA!

This Partridge is sure to lay a rotten egg....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ANYBODY WATCHING THE NEW PARTRIDGE FAMILY STUFF???"
Posted by dabo on 10-19-04 at 11:12 AM
I watched, and the new Shirley was the only winner that I voted for, the rest of my picks all lost. I guess Susan Dey didn't want to be associated with it, too bad. I was kind of surprised Barry Williams didn't try-out to be a new Keith.

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by ginger on 10-19-04 at 05:54 PM
They had one Keith who would have made a GREAT Peter Brady.

Susan Dey usually avoids all Partridge-ana, after LA Law lent her resume a more serious note. Plus, she's still pissed at David Cassidy for letting us all know he deflowered her.

The Hills Have IceCat.

Down here...we all...FLOAT.

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 10-20-04 at 02:30 PM
They had one Keith who would have made a GREAT Peter Brady.

HAHA!

You're right, GINGER!
Sadly, though, he made it to the final two and lost!

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 10-20-04 at 02:32 PM
>the new Shirley
>was the only winner that
>I voted for, the rest
>of my picks all lost.
>

Same here DABO!

Oh....and thanks for re-assuring me that I wasn't the only one who watched!! I feel better now!