URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1050
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jerry is perfect for Jen....."

Posted by Blabbykathy on 02-12-05 at 11:14 PM
I think Jen should pick Jerry as they have great chemistry and it doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes. She got along well with his family. Andrew Firestone totally bored me. Fabrice was a wimp. I don't mind if a man cries but weeping hysterically over the slightest thing is different. And what was with that drunken cowboy that was one of the original guys??? I'm surprised he even got in there at all considering Jen had a hand in picking them. Obviously left the bottle home during his audition tape.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jerry is perfect for Jen....."
Posted by consise10 on 02-13-05 at 01:35 AM
I so hated Andrew Firestone and his obvious air of superiority.
On one of the group dates he went on with some of the girls a that other short girl who got pissed infront of all the other girls,and made a total fool of herself,I believe was perfect for him!

His own friends even selected her as the one he was most likely to pick.He`s a total arrogant pig,who hasn`t had any experience building up any sizeable buisiness,to understand or know the real pressures of running an empire such as the one his family own!

He deserves the drunk,and should go and find her again and live in `spirit bliss` beer heaven with her !!!

Posted by Blabbykathy on 02-13-05 at 06:45 PM
You are too funny. You are right the drunk would have been perfect for him and she'd have easy access to the booze as he owns a brewery.

Posted by consise10 on 02-14-05 at 06:22 AM
A brewery! Bliss bliss bliss! He should go and woo her with a can of BEER-drink to oblivion, and sleep with her until eternity. What do you reckon Blabbykathy?

Posted by cookiemom on 02-15-05 at 00:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-05 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

Is it just me or does anyone else think Jerry looks like Josh Duhamel, the lead actor on Las Vegas?

Posted by Blabbykathy on 02-15-05 at 01:21 AM
I think he is cuter than Josh.(That is the guy who played Leo on All my Children, right?) Whew! Tonight's episode I though Jerry was toast. Thank goodness she kept him. He just gets tongue tied around her. I think she doubts his sincerity as she wonders why someone so hot does not have anyone yet. But he is sincere. I just hope that if they get together they can open up their lines of communication more. I read that Meredith and Ian just broke up from last year. I hope Jen lasts with whoever she picks (JERRY JERRY JERRY )

Posted by mookiemeister on 02-15-05 at 01:56 PM
Same here. I also thought Jerry was gone after Jen gave the first rose to JP. I thought with Ryan's bubble bath with Jen, he'll definitely get the 2nd rose. I think the show is edited to show us that the bachelor's are more competitive, but I think in reality Jen probably already decided on Jerry very early on.

Even Fabrice told Jen that Jerry is just a player to give Jen some doubt.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by Roo on 02-15-05 at 02:08 PM
Well, I have a sneaking suspicion that Fabrice was a "plant" anyway, so I think that the producers may have concocted the whole "player" thing.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Blabbykathy on 02-15-05 at 03:21 PM
Ya. I think Fabrice saying Jerry is a player to Jen is what planted the seed of doubt in her head too. Fabrice only said that because Jerry was such a threat.

Posted by Spidey on 02-15-05 at 09:06 PM
I honestly don't think there is much doubt in Jen's mind about Jerry. The producers planted Fabrice, who planted a plausible reason Jen wouldn't pick him, to dissuade us from believing the obvious. Most of those Jen sound bites are scripted. Even Jerry's in on the act.

Mark Burnett is a much better editor.