URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1050
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Loser Lodge Week 12: The Mystery at Loser Lodge, Part Due(s)"

Posted by kingfish on 12-07-09 at 08:58 AM
Well, we had to hire a private detective last week to figure out what the mystery was. And, incidentally, to figure who did it. The butler was top suspect, or would have been if we had ever had one. Me, I was following the French Maid, I had her figured for doing the deed in the parlor with a riding crop. Well, I had hopes anyway.

But it was not to be, and we are still looking. We have a few clues, a cross dressing yoga instructor wearing a mukluk (and little else) was spotted under the outdoor bar deck, a nepaharious arsonist was seen playing with his limp damp matches, and a catty little burglar was caught on hut cam sneaking thru the second balcony rafters the other night. I don't know what to make of all this, or if any of it means anything, but I am studying it hard over my Kaluha and coffee this morning, and I'm sure something will come to me.

Or to one of us. I may need help here.

The Dues (You thought the title was weird? Ha!)

On to regular business. As you all know, we are renting this place from the owner and former host, and we are each expected to contribute yearly dues, the amount of which is determined by our wherewithal and our conscience. We are also allowed to "work" (wink wink) off our debt with special "favors" (wink wink - ouch! I just got a charley horse in my eyelid). In return we get the use of the Lodge, the bar, the naked volleyball replays, the bungalows, the trailer trash park, the spy cams, the hut cam, and Tribe's Credit card with which we can make all our liquor and fetish purchases. We also get the services of the bald headed monkey bartender, the masseuses, and the cabana boys and girls. And the French Maid. You may not know this, but we also get the morphine that is administered to the Survivor losers when they first arrive to ease the pain and mortification of being booted, and the drugs that are necessary for their subsequent treatment to bring them back to reality. Of course the reality is that they are losers, but that losing is fun and a good thing to be. It goes without saying that that takes a lot of morphine.

So I want all of us to reach into our back pockets with great giving in mind, pull out our wallets….Wait…where is my wallet! I guess I left it in my other pants…but really I do have it, I’ll bring it to the next meeting. Or maybe I mailed it in, Yeah, that’s it, the check is in the mail.)

(Hey…that shifty eyed monkey bartender bumped into me a few minutes ago, I bet he has it…No, he isn’t wearing pants…)

Otherwise, the skies are sunny, the water is clear, the alcohol is free (on Tribe) and flowing, the game of "take off your bikini and throw it in a pile" is going strong, the men are all in blurred Speeddo thongs (except Agman's, he claims his just won't stay up) and the tongues were wagging. Not saying anything, just wagging. It was tongue wagging Saturday, and that’s just what we do.

I think I'll go snorkeling in the bar for a while.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Loser Lodge Week 12: The Mystery at Loser Lodge, Part Due(s)"
Posted by jbug on 12-07-09 at 11:24 AM

Posted by jbug on 12-07-09 at 11:26 AM

Posted by suzzee on 12-07-09 at 01:45 PM
I'm having a little trouble breathing, can someone check my tank?

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

Posted by agman on 12-07-09 at 06:18 PM
I think I'll go snorkeling in
the bar for a while.

Snorkeling in the bar???????....I'm there fish!

"Don't want to get my hair wet."
Posted by tribephyl on 12-07-09 at 09:36 PM
If you don't mind, I'll skip the whole face mask thing.

AND No funny looking mouthpiece needed either. Well, if you don't count the straws.

3:30 HAPPY HOUR! 1/2 off bikinis and shorts!

"RE: Don't want to get my hair wet."
Posted by jbug on 12-08-09 at 10:03 AM
~~strips off bikini top~~~~

oh, wait,,,,,
1/2 off didn't mean take half off?
~~~blushes~~~

"RE: Don't want to get my hair wet."
Posted by kingfish on 12-08-09 at 11:33 AM
Always keep them wanting more.

"RE: The Game-The Points-The Mystery"
Posted by suzzee on 12-08-09 at 12:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-09 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

Welcome Losers it’s time to light the fuse on our rocket scientist John and watch him wonder why his launch date was moved up.

It’s time for the Awards! applause But first a word from Kingfish, “Glub glub glub.” Thanks Kingfish, words to live by.

Loser of the Week Award
+30

This will have to go to John who rocketed right into the Ponderosa courtesy of that old fuse lighter Russell. Gosh John, trust Russell? It’s not rocket science apparently. You get the points multiplied by -10 to the 3rd power, divided by the dark roots of my freshly highlighted hair. Have a twinkie, and a cold compress for that jaw that hit the floor.

Everyone of us Losers will be the recipients of the +30 bonus since we had to deal with the Russell and Jiffy ReCrapular Extravaganza Turkey. Woo and hoo.

Lodge Points and Awards
+10

Daw of the Week most posts per Loser is Agman . Plus a bonus of +20 for that totally in vogue winter siggie, thanks sweetie, I lurve it muchly!

Casting Couch Award goes to Tribe because he found the REAL Santa Clause and like Wallflower said, YUM!

Most Bizzaro Lawn Ornaments goes to JBug, I hope they stay on your lawn and out of your gutters. Get it ? Bowling balls--> gutters? Never mind once you start having to explain jokes, they aren’t. On with the awards.

Extra Credit Award goes to Kermit for answering a third question that the little voices only she heard asked her.

International Man of Mystery goes to Kingfish for keeping us Losers looking for clues at the bottom of every bottle.

The Brett Award goes to Bystander for being the Lodge’s very own UTR player.

OTR (Off the Radar) goes to Survivor Maniac for being our designated MIA this week.

The DO’H Award goes to Molaholic for not realizing that posting to say you’re not posting is, um, posting.

Person of Interest goes to Dakota for popping to the top of the LL Mystery Suspect list by vanishing suspiciously from the game entry shortly after refusing to submit to questioning.

Maid for a Day Award goes to Wallflower to go with that vacuum, everyone should have people, right?

PTHTHTH Award goes to the first snowfall which forced me to locate the snowbrush after several months of disuse and then use it to get that disgusting carp off my windows. sigh here we go again. – 2000 points and deleted from the game.

SCORES (last week + Santa visit + game questions + your present + award and recrap bonus = total) dang, my brain hurts….. No movement (guess the turkey bound everyone up) in the leader board this week.

By the way ~ sox – 55 ~ Chia – 44 ~ bowling ball – 33 ~ Ralphie’s bunny suit – 22 and vacuum cleaner – 11

CTgirl ~ = 864 + 0 + 54 + 22 + 40 = 980
Suzzee ~ 774 + 33 + 54 + 22 + 40 = 923
Dakota ~ 691 +33 +0 +33 + 40 = 797
Tribe ~ 639 + 33 + 27 + 44 + 40 = 783
Kingfish ~ 600 + 33 + 54 + 55 + 40 = 782
Wallflower ~ 559 + 33 + 54 + 11 + 40 = 697
JBug ~ 527 + 33 + 27 + 33 + 40 = 660
Molaholic ~ 521 + 33 + 27 + 22 + 40 = 643
Agman ~ 492 + 33 +0 +33 + 70 = 628
Bystander ~ 455 + 0 + 54 + 44 + 40 = 593
Kermit ~ 440 + 0 + 54 + 55 + 40 = 589
Survivor Maniac ~ 385 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 40 = 425

Let’s solve this Mystery Bonus

In your entry list three choices for the perpetrator of the Lodge Mystery which is so mysterious that you will also have to tell what the mystery is. Is that why it’s a mystery? I don’t know, it’s a mystery to me.

After the votes are in I’ll throw the names in my trash my mystery solver and pull out the name of the Mastermind and all “mysteries” will be eligible for the winning crime du jour. If you have the Mastermind on your list or have submitted the winning crime you will win 50 points for each.

Scrutinize your fellow lodgemates and check their drawers (any of their drawers) for clues and tattle tell us whodunit and what happened. There will be some bonus entertainment points to be had so go for it Losers.

Mystery Date Entry
is he or she a dream or a dud?

Pick a date for this weeks game entry, their points will be your bonus we here believe in relaxed, very very relaxed dating codes so anything goes. An-y-thing wink wink nudge nudge you can even go solo by picking yourself but that wouldn’t be n-e-a-r-l-y as much fun but to each his or her own. You can “date” someone who’s already been picked because some of the dating pool doesn’t always come up for air every week besides a ménage a trois may be fun but four’s a crowd so keep it to no more then two dates per person.

edit to clarify: Once a person is picked twice for a date then their dance card is full, find another worthy loser to hook-up with.

In keeping with our dating theme hot daters Burnett and Jiffy appear to be sending two formerly potential millionaires to the Ponderosa this week.

Who will take the walk of shame? (20 points each) List them in the order of their exit correctly and gain a bonus (20 points).

That’s it Losers. Mystery Cam is loaded and pointing your way tell us about your dating plans and anything else you want. We are Watching……

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

Posted by kingfish on 12-09-09 at 01:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-09 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

Oh Boy, another Suzzee Contest! Yea!

Dakota will be my Date, if she accepts this proposal:

Dakota, will you go to the Mystery Game Entry with me?

I picked Dakota because I am in awe of perfect a crime when I see one, and of the perpetrators of those crimes.

You see, I have a theory. I believe Dakota bonked the French Maid in the head, took the cute little frilly outfit, dragged the body out to the alley where her henchmen picked it up, and became our New French Maid. And since I have a yen for murderous New French Maids, preferably those who like to perform in a parlor with a riding crop, I'm going to go with that theory. One should be optimistic, don't you think?

It was her batting eyelashes and French accent...

Oh Monsieur Keeng of ze Feech, what can I do for you now, s’il vous plaît? More champagne? More pate de ze Goose? You like ze Goose? Oui, Moi too."

...and forgetfulness in regard to underwear that caused her to be overlooked (as a perpetrator of heinous crimes) up to now. Of course, it is satisfying enough just to have figured out the mystery, we don't really need to do more than a fanny spank, do we, Dr. Watson? No that should be sufficient.

(Just in case anyone is wondering, I actually have no clue as to where this mystery is headed. It unfolds for me as it unfolds for all of you).

<adjusts tux and tie, combs down cowlick, scrapes salsa dip off lapels>

Hut Cam:

(ahem)

1. Walk of shame - Dumbo Dave and Moronic Monica.

<fixes a hot dog from the overflowing plate of dogs that mysteriously appeared on the buffet>

2. I think Bystander and Moley aided and abetted Dakota in her dastardly act, they chopped up the body and somehow (haven't quite figured out how - <munch munch> ) they disposed of it.

<Eyes the ribs as they come off the grill> BTW - compliments to the chef this evening, I haven't had BBQ this good in quite a while. The brain salad was quite tasty too, as were the Fava beans.

What? Where are my dues? Didn't you get them yet? I swear I asked my Personal assistant to mail a check in. Tell you what, I'll see to it first thing tomorrow. Mañana!

Posted by Dakota on 12-10-09 at 11:32 AM
>
>Dakota will be my Date, if
>she accepts this proposal:
>
>Dakota, will you go to the
>Mystery Game Entry with me?
>
>
>I picked Dakota because I am
>in awe of perfect a
>crime when I see one,
>and of the perpetrators of
>those crimes.
>
>You see, I have a theory.
>I believe Dakota bonked the
>French Maid in the head,
>took the cute little frilly
>outfit, dragged the body out
>to the alley where her
>henchmen picked it up, and
>became our New French Maid.
>And since I have a
>yen for murderous New French
>Maids, preferably those who like
>to perform in a parlor
>with a riding crop, I'm
>going to go with that
>theory. One should be optimistic,
>don't you think?
>
>It was her batting eyelashes and
>French accent...
>
> “Oh Monsieur Keeng of ze
>Feech, what can I do
>for you now, s’il vous
>plaît? More champagne? More pate
>de ze Goose? You like
>ze Goose? Oui, Moi too."

>
>
>...and forgetfulness in regard to underwear
>that caused her to be
>overlooked (as a perpetrator of
>heinous crimes) up to now.
>Of course, it is satisfying
>enough just to have figured
>out the mystery, we don't
>really need to do more
>than a fanny spank, do
>we, Dr. Watson? No that
>should be sufficient.
>
That's hot. And Yes.

Agman Dressed Me

Posted by agman on 12-10-09 at 00:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-09 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

Let's see, Jbug will be my date because she is usually easy interesting and knowledgeable on all things relating to the lodge! You might say she knows the lodge from the inside out !!!!! We will be attending the nude gymnastics floor exercises where I'm sure we will both stretch ourselves to the limit(s)of good taste

The perpetual mystery which has been lingering about he lodge is this: who has been sneaking into the lodge late at night, drinking all the beer, and using the toilet without putting the seat up? THis has caused considerable distress for our female guests! WHo could be capable of such a devious and downright disgusting deed? Using my above average intellect(just don't ask me to spell anything correctly ) I say it can only be one person................That smiley old Bystander!....I came to this conclusion through the simple process of elimination. When it comes right down to it, what is Bystander? HE's nothing more than a faceman. No arms, no legs, not even a body to speak of. HE alone is the only lodge member with out arms and hands! Even our host, regal pescado(spanish for all the non english speakers in the lodge)at least has fins to accomplish the task of lifting the seat. But bystander? Not a way for him to do that! He does, however, have a very large mouth which with the use of a straw, can easily suck sip all the beer out of each bottle! I also know that Bystander did not work alone....He may have a great, diabolical head on his shoulders on the nightstand BUT, he still needed help with getting the straws into the bottles of beer, and someone to roll him back to his bed when he finished. Who other to turn to for help with this than Mole and Suzzee!!!!
We all know that Suzzee, while pretending to be a hostess, spends most of her time at the bar chugging sipping the spirits. Ample time and opportunity for her to provide 'stander with straws. And MOlE? It's common knowledge that Moles are nocturnal(in other words "up" all night) So it would be nothing for him to roll By back into his hut and lock the door!

Oh yea...I guess there's something else we need to discuss also....I what order will the remaining participants take that walk of shame. Monica, then Dave!

Wow! I already have 4 posts on this thread!!!!!

Posted by jbug on 12-10-09 at 04:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-09 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

My date will be Agman *smoochie* and if anyone else wants to join us, the more the merrier!
I have no explanations. Are explanations ever really necessary when it comes to nude gymnastics?

Here's the mystery----

Is this really Santa?
If so, how did he get in this mess?
Is he daede?
Was it an accident or was it murder?

Dave walks the walk of shame followed by Monica.

Merry Kiss-mas with Agman

Posted by Molaholic on 12-10-09 at 11:10 AM
What a choice to make -- we have so many lovely lovelies here at the Lodge...

But there's something about CTgirl that just warms the cockles of my heart (plus, she's in first place), so she gets the nod (as well as the wink)

Now, all this mystery stuff. I really don't see why so many folks think that I could be involved in anything as nefarious and dastardly as beer-swiping and toilet-seat neglecting.

Given all the available evidence, therefore, I must aim my accusing digit right back at Agman -- what better covert cover than being the siggie master? Everybody wants to be on his good side, so who would dare? I know. Trust me. I.KNOW. His hench folk would be the equally frequently absent (and frankly fishy) Kingfish and Bystander.

(which doesn't mean I'm not grateful for the great siggies...)

As for the Game (as they say in Damn Yankees,"It's All About the Game!") -- Based on my finely honed blind squirrel skills, I pick RussHell and Shamboohoo to be given the boot.

A Molaholic Christmas from Agman ©MMIX

Posted by CTgirl on 12-10-09 at 11:30 PM
Aw, my Secret Santa will always warm my heart.

What? You mean you really just want me for my score?! Phhhbt!

Posted by Dakota on 12-10-09 at 11:40 AM
Dave and Monica

Agman Dressed Me

Posted by CTgirl on 12-10-09 at 02:10 PM
Hey Suzie Q, will you be my date? nudge, nudge, wink, wink

I am very suspicious of Kermit, Survivor Maniac and Bystander. They come and go from the Lodge so much I think they must be working undercover somewhere else!

Walk of Shame: Dave, then Monica

Dash Away by Agman - bobbled by Tribe

Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 12-10-09 at 06:10 PM
I'd like Moley to be my date. Will you have me? Moley? <<hitching up skirt, subtly>>

As far as the mystery goes, all I can say is that Kingfish is definitely involved. All that story telling, on and on, yada yada yada - they have GOT to be coded messages. I've suspected this for quite some time but never had the guts to come right out and accuse him. Who would be be able to decode the clues? Obviously Dakota. This "date" thing is a ruse for a mysterious rendezvous. Suzzee must be in on it as well since she organized the whole shebang. Very sneaky how it looks all innocent and everything. Fortunately, I used to be a big fan of Murder She Wrote and I recognized it all from the plot of one of Jessica Fletcher's most popular novels.

I have no idea how to find the secret code in Kingfish's stories, but I'm going to start by listening to "99 Luft Balloons" backwards while consuming copious amounts of rum.

You all are lucky to have me here in the lodge, I'm telling you.

Walk of Shame = Dave, Monica (in that order)

Siggie courtesy of TribeElf

Posted by kingfish on 12-10-09 at 07:18 PM
I think we need to do a careful search of that tail!

Posted by Molaholic on 12-12-09 at 12:38 PM
I think we need to do a careful search of that tail!

What do you mean by "we"? I'm her chosen one. You better swim back to the pond you came from...

A Molaholic Christmas presented by Agman ©MMIX

Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 12-14-09 at 12:37 PM
If I had a dime for every time someone checked out my tail.....

Sinful is as sinful does.

Posted by suzzee on 12-10-09 at 08:02 PM
ARRRRRGG! I fell asleep in the tanning booth. I have burnt well done buns. Late! For a very important date! Hello Goodbye I'm late, I'm late, I'm late,I'm late!

Speed dating again! Kingfish! You gotta date yet?

Is he writing the mystery from personal experience? I'll have to check. My story stinks so far I NEED MORE TIME!

Hey my game, my rules. TIME EXTENSION Let the Mystery Continue on for another week. That might give more time for other
AWOL (Always Wondering Off Lost) players time to write their mysteries.

Walk Of Shame: Dave then Monica then me if I don't hit POST!

Bad girls have all the fun

"Just showing off"
Posted by Molaholic on 12-08-09 at 10:59 PM
my new Christmas siggie from the Agdude

A Molaholic Christmas from Agman ©MMIX

"RE: Just showing off"
Posted by agman on 12-09-09 at 00:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-09 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

er....cough cough....mole, Ya might want this one instead....There was some sort of....er....ah....Glitch(yea that's right Glitch) in the one i sent you...One of our copy editors (who has since been fired) failed to catch the misspelling of Lexus...and spelled it lexuzSo here's one with the correct spelling!

"I got one too"
Posted by jbug on 12-09-09 at 02:52 PM

& no speeling errors

Sparkled by Agman 2009

"RE: I got one too"
Posted by agman on 12-09-09 at 04:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-09 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

OOPs!!!!!!!

Posted by Dakota on 12-10-09 at 12:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-09 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

*sets down feather duster and demurely arranges French Maid skirt in case a Loser comes in*

Now to review the clues and findings thus far. It goes back to Santa, who isn't really Santa, but a big ol' bruiser who promises stuff that doesn't get delivered. The double-wide crowd is guilty of stuff. I know it. But no one wants to sift through the trash to find it. JBug's sandcastle seems to have been trounced by the fake yoga instructor doing a fake salute to the sun, trying to appear innocent and making Losers think he gets some kind of exercise, offering peace and love. Ha! Ok, the arsonist seems to be part of a team. The booby rapture is simply, well, guy stuff. Nuttin' there. *notes there may still be a missing carbuncle* The cat burglar isn't a burglar at all, just a mountain lion slinking around helping me look for clues. Can't let the cat out of the bag yet. More to investigate, ponder. Meanwhile,

Follow me, Kingfish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z16jVKrk2s

Agman Dressed Me

Posted by Wallflower66 on 12-10-09 at 07:28 PM
Running late as usual...

Guppy is the one who stole the beer. I found a vienna sausage in his drawers, so it has to be him.

Bystander will be my date, cuz he's hawt.

Who will take the walk of shame? (20 points each) List them in the order of their exit correctly and gain a bonus (20 points).
Dave, Monica