URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 105
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is anyone else picking up on this or am I just a perv?"

Posted by uncdwm on 10-14-03 at 10:41 PM
Joe Schmo (Matt) is constantly saying things that I take out of context like when he was coaching Ashleigh that it's easy to get the balls down - just suck them and they'll go right down it'll be fine. and then all the things Brian says to Matt as well as him humping on him and talking about "spanking the monkey" is kinda well strange...

I think that they shoulda gone much further in putting Matt in hilarious situations like Kip making passes at him and stuff like that to see how he'd react which either tells me the execs were wimps or that we are in for a twist ending that we don't know about yet...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is anyone else picking up on this or am I just a perv?"
Posted by Duotone on 10-14-03 at 11:30 PM
No, Matt's a perv and a schmo...gets a Christian virgin to kiss another woman for a new television set, damn this guy has a heart of gold. The nicest thing he did was make it a point to touch Molly's chest when they were wrestling. All class, all the way. They took it easy on him, the other players were so over the top or so pathetically harmless it was easy for him to look good.

Posted by Deonna on 10-15-03 at 08:37 AM
I agree Duotone. I don't think that he decent guy at all. You forgot to mention that when the "produce" asked him to ask the girls to take their tops off, him had no problem with that idea at all, which surprised the production cast. Decent guy would have said no way would he ask a woman to do that. Ralph had to step in with the kissing idea; Matt was already halfway out the door. Women are just a sex object to him. He will never have a meaningful relationship with a woman until he grows up (if ever).

Posted by OceansAngel16 on 10-15-03 at 00:19 AM
I don't know where you got the "just suck them and they'll go down fine" from.. Hutch said "you've sucked on them before"

Matt said cut a piece and chew, then suck back some water and it'll slide right down" Maybe thats where you got it from...
but yeah, there is a lot of things that are said that could be taken the wrong way.

Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-15-03 at 01:51 AM
The fact that you read into the comments that way suggest that you could be a perv, but a large percentage of posters in this forum use analogies in this way. It's how we communicate. It's all in good clean fun. It's like Tim Allen humor or SNL humor.

Spanking the monkey isn't strange, it's the American way. Do it for your country.

Good idea. Having Kip come on to Matt would have been good. You should have helped develop the show.

Posted by tron81 on 10-15-03 at 10:07 AM
How about when Ashleigh and Molly were about to kiss? He says something like "not just a peck either." He wanted them to really make out. Don't know if he wanted to see it or if he was just trying to help the producer make a better show.

Posted by seedy on 10-15-03 at 11:25 AM
Was it really Matt that said "not just a peck either"? I don't have it on tape to check.

The whole "I'm not going to eat canine feces, so instead the girls will kiss" thing made no sense to me as part of a game, and I was surprised it didn't to anybody else. If Matt had not been run by his gonads he might have wondered why because HE failed his plate, Ashleigh and Molly had to kiss. The "we need ratings" speech by the net exec stank, as he alludes to in the next episode.

Matt a perv? No, just a red-blooded American boy whose nice guy morals fly out the window at the possibility of two topless women, or even two kissing.