URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 105
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Top 5 Going to the house"

Posted by truckerman666 on 07-02-04 at 12:35 PM
The five people that should be going to the final five are screwed up now. Why they are screwed up, cuz Tammy should've went right there. I dont think she should make it but she might. These are my picks for the top five now.

1.John Heffron- He'll win out the head to heads and I don't think people are gonna say their funnier than him.
2.Tammy- She's by far the least funniest but I think if you win a head to head you deserve to be in there.
3.Kathleen- She's really funny and doesnt get on everybodys nerves(unlike ant)
4.Alonzo- Just doesnt seem like the guy people would vote for because he's letting ant (way more annoying) lead his group. They'd vote for ant instead.
5.Jay- He's got a really unigue sense of comedy and people will vote for him cause he's different.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Top 5 Going to the house"
Posted by Kellar on 07-02-04 at 12:55 PM
Have you been to CringeHumor.com?

"Link"
Posted by TooWee on 07-03-04 at 02:30 AM
Is this the right link? I couldn't get it to work... possibly just my bad.

"RE: Link"
Posted by Kellar on 07-03-04 at 06:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-04 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

People on this board are way to nice and it’s starting to become slightly unsettling.

No, it’s not your bad! I made a mistake and I’m going to own up to it, that’s just the type of person I am.

www.cringehumor.net, the key is the net part.

A very funny page that also contains a spoiler section, your going to have to search for it.

"RE: Link"
Posted by TooWee on 07-04-04 at 09:51 PM
Thanks, I'll try to be more 'edgy' next time!

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 07-02-04 at 12:59 PM
I think Jay London is hysterical I feel he is very much underrated you thought Attention boy was funnier than Tammy? I thought he was amusing but not laugh out loud funny I agree that John Heffron could take them all! I wonder if he told people in the house that he won by 94% I dont think any of them there can beat him he reminds me of Dave Mordal (who I believe was ROBBED!!)

Posted by I_AM_HE on 07-02-04 at 01:36 PM
1/2. Alonzo, Kathleen - don't think anyone's gonna challenge them, so they're safe

3/4. John, Jay - John could find himself a target, but also could probably beat most challengers/ees. I don't think Jay will be challenged, but am less sure than with Alonzo/Kathleen, plus the wrong matchup could really do him in.

5. Gary - a possible target, but there are others that could be targeted before him, and he should have a choice of weak people to challenge should he get voted in to the head to head.

Corey, Ant, Tammy are all in danger in my estimation and will HAVE to win a head to head to make final 5

Posted by badger on 07-02-04 at 10:56 PM
iamhe,
i agree on your top 5, although my order is a little different:
1) john
2) gary
3) kathleen
4) jay
5) alonzo

Posted by I_AM_HE on 07-04-04 at 02:51 PM
hey badger - don't know if i was clear, but i don't mean to imply an order as such in my list, other than greatest probability to MAKE the final 5, IMHO. how it happens after that point i don't know (i didn't watch last season, so i don't even know how the mechanics of the final 5 work). although i do happen to think that those are the funniest 5 of the 8, it's more a coincidence that i see them as the final 5, just going off of the current house dynamics. but it's cool we agree, by whatever measuring sticks we're using

"No way jay makes it"
Posted by Oscirus on 07-09-04 at 12:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

I think as the weakest link of the house alliance he could get challenged and beat by either John or Gary. Not so sure about Corey though. I'd put Tammy in the top 5 due to the fact that I doubt anyone else will challenge her. It'll probably be a tossup between Gary and Corey.