URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1048
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Saturday 9/2"

Posted by Queene1979 on 09-02-06 at 09:51 AM
I thought I would start the discussion today, today will be the POV competition, should Janelle or Erika win there will be much scheming by Will to not get voted out by the winner.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Saturday 9/2"
Posted by bscribble on 09-02-06 at 10:54 AM
Just wondering if the POV contest will be held for live tv..on sunday? or will we know before?

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-06 at 10:58 AM
They almost never do that so I doubt it will be live on Sunday.

Based on the feeds we will know if they do it before Sunday. Either because we get flames for awhile then the hamsters talk about the results, or we go to flames and it stays that way until the show. (which they don't seem to be doing much of this year, they did that last year)

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-02-06 at 01:14 PM
No problemo para Will... He's got it in the bag unless some unforseen circumstance happens. All he has to do is keep telling both Erica & Janelle that they're safe, blah, blah and then Boogie & Will decide which b*tch to ditch. Simple.

Posted by 4jedi on 09-02-06 at 02:55 PM
>No problemo para Will... He's got it in the bag unless
>some unforseen circumstance happens. All he has to do is
>keep telling both Erica & Janelle that they're safe, blah,
>blah and then Boogie & Will decide which b*tch to >ditch. Simple.

Not necessarily. If Janelle wins POV today then wins 2 of the 3 final HOH comps, she will decide which bro to ditch.

Posted by man5996853 on 09-02-06 at 03:38 PM
Janie only needs to win POV and the next AND LAST HOH and will decide which he-b&tch to ditch. And she's going to do so.

Posted by Hooters on 09-02-06 at 06:46 PM
Why would Janelle now come to her senses....she's in love with Dr. Delicious....she'll not get rid of him...it's buh bye Boogie Man.

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 09-02-06 at 06:49 PM
The only person that might get rid of Will is Ericka, but even if she won POV she might still take out Janelle.

btw dows anyone know when the POV is taking place?

Posted by Savahnna on 09-02-06 at 07:11 PM
>The only person that might get
>rid of Will is Ericka,

Never gonna happen......as long as her man's around. (finger down throat icon)

Posted by Iam_Xtreme on 09-02-06 at 07:22 PM
Does anyone know when the POV competition will be held today?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-03-06 at 00:48 AM
>>The only person that might get
>>rid of Will is Ericka,
>
>
>
>
>Never gonna happen......as long as her
>man's around. (finger down
>throat icon)
>
>

I think Erika realized after Boogie nominated her over Will that it was Bro's before Ho's. She might just nominate and evict Will. I doubt Janelle would.....she would evict Erika.

Posted by AyaK on 09-02-06 at 07:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-06 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

Haven't had POV yet.

In response to a comment earlier in this thread...

Will and Boogie were talking about the success of Operation Double Date. They said that they got rid of Janelle's three alliance menbers and her best friend in the house and convinced Erika to put up her best friend in the house, and the women are still crazy about them, while they're just showmancing.

Will then said, "I hope the fans realize that Janelle is cute, super fun and super sexy, but I love Erin."

Boogie says that he's been doing damage control for Will with Erin in the DR.

Will talks about his discussions with Allison Grodner (co-exec producer). He says that she was lecturing him about things that he has to stop doing (singing? mocking the Chenbot? We don't know), and he then said that she had to admit it was a cool Final Four, and she agreed, especially about the success of Operation Double Date.

Boogie asked if Allison G was surprised that they both were still in it. Will said she didn't say anything outright, but he inferred that the producers never thought he'd survive the first weeks.

Posted by Estee on 09-02-06 at 07:38 PM
And if Erin walks up to him the instant he emerges from the hamster cage and says "But I don't love you," she gets a million dollars.

Posted by AyaK on 09-02-06 at 07:39 PM
...paid over 40 years.

Posted by Estee on 09-02-06 at 07:45 PM
...to Will.

He's that good.

Posted by tookaute on 09-02-06 at 07:51 PM
>And if Erin walks up to
>him the instant he emerges
>from the hamster cage and
>says "But I don't love
>you," she gets a million
>dollars.
>
>
>Stupid question... Who's Erin?

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 09-02-06 at 07:53 PM
his (Will) girldriend.

Anyone know what time POV is at?

Posted by tookaute on 09-02-06 at 07:56 PM
So, does anyone know where her pic might be online?

I want to see what my competition looks like... : )

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 09-02-06 at 08:06 PM

Posted by tookaute on 09-02-06 at 08:10 PM
hmm... not what I was expecting... but OMG!, so much better than Shannon!! What an evil looking troll she was...

Thanks oasisfan1994!

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 09-02-06 at 08:14 PM
Shannon was too manly. I still think Jani is better looking than Erin. She does have the same name as my daughter though so thats a plus. np about the pic

Posted by Savahnna on 09-02-06 at 08:37 PM
>hmm... not what I was expecting...
> but OMG!, so much
>better than Shannon!! What
>an evil looking troll she
>was...

And that is AFTER Botox!!

Yes, she's a gorgeous girl. She was on For Love or For Money, and first time around she took the $$. Who could blame her....best choice.

AND......Right now it's just plain RUDE!!!! We're ALL waiting for the POV!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mogy24 on 09-02-06 at 08:15 PM
Was Erin on another Reality show?

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 09-02-06 at 08:18 PM
yes she was on For love or Money.

Posted by rmeyer9970 on 09-02-06 at 08:18 PM
Yes, she was on for love or money.

Think they'll still be together?

Have Janelle and Will never kissed or anything?

Doesn't Janelle have a boyfriend too?

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 09-02-06 at 08:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-06 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

Janelle's boyfriend is a football player not sure for what team.

As foe Will and Erin staying together who knows. I do know that if my boyfried was doing half of what he is I would leave him. Game or no game its wrong when you love someone.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-02-06 at 08:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-06 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 09-02-06
>AT 08:29 PM (EST)

>
>Janelle's boyfriend is a football player
>not sure for what team.
>
>
>As foe Will and Erin staying
>together who knows. I do
>know that if my boyfried
>was doing half of what
>he is I would leave
>him. Game or no game
>its wrong when you love
>someone.

You know what?? I've contemplated this one myself and I can't believe I'm saying this...but she (Erin) had to know what she was dealing with....and for her to permit for him to go on BB All Stars, she had to know he would have some schmoozing to do with the women at some level and I truly believe that he professed his love for her as much as he possible could under the circumstances, and I think he did what he had to do without being unfaithful....important to ad....I don't have feeds....just getting this from the big picture and Spoilers

"Agree"
Posted by AyaK on 09-02-06 at 10:54 PM
Erin Brodie (her dad was an NFL quaterback who became a pro golfer with a win on the Seniors Tour, and her older sister is married to an NFL quarterback who took his team to the Super Bowl, so she knows the hazards of fame) was on two episodes of For Love or Money, where she won $2 million (paid over 40 years, so its present value was probably less than $1 million) by pretending to like guys and getting them to like her.

I doubt she's nearly as shocked by Will's behavior as us peons would be.

Posted by AyaK on 09-02-06 at 10:59 PM
The hamsters have been drilling on and off all day, but no one's told them anything about PoV. They're starting to wonder if there is even going to be a PoV.

Posted by CattyChat on 09-03-06 at 00:39 AM
Super boredom on the feeds, but apparently they ARE conducting the PoV tonight. I'm an east coast feed watcher who keeps feeds on in the background and only pays attention if something new & interesting is occurring . . . something that hasn't happened in quite awhile, no matter how great Will's supposed "producer" skills have been working.

If I am still awake, I will report the PoV results. It's just after 9:30 BB time (as complained to by Boogie) and 12:30 a.m. my time. Let's get the show on the road, 'cause this BS is really mundane.

"Janelle wins PoV"
Posted by CattyChat on 09-03-06 at 01:58 AM
Flames went off & Janie is wearing the veto. Yay!! Though, not surprising. IMO, Janie is going to vote out Erika tomorrow as the only real choice. Either way it's either Boogie/Erika or Will/Boogie versus Janelle.

"If I was bulimic . . . "
Posted by CattyChat on 09-03-06 at 02:18 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06 AT 02:32 AM (EST)

I would LOVE this carp.

Janie won PoV (which pleases me) & Janie takes a shower while Erika & CT "commiserate" over Janie's win. Will: "I can't play golf with Tiger Woods."

Soon, Dr. Delicious joins Janie in the showers as Boogie & Erika hugs out the loss (*gag*).

(Don't get me wrong, I love the Evil Dr. Will character on the show, but I get so frustrated that EVERY SINGLE HG was sucked into Will's web. They all suck. As a Janelle fan I give her props for lasting as long as she has . . . by winning, otherwise she would have been gone like so many others.)

So, Janie has no choice but to vote out Erika . . . either way it's either Boogie/Erika or CT versus Janelle. Janelle has a better chance against CT.

ETA for further bulimia: Erika called to DR & Boogie tells Janelle & Will "Erika tells me 'Don't worry, I feel as though I already won.' I'm going to be sick!" Will & Boogie chuckle & walk off to the bathroom, leaving Janie in the kitchen. Will then tells us/BB "you wanted good versus evil and YOU GOT IT!"

As I've been typing badly in the dark, flames and they finally go off with WillBoogie doing their "superbowl" celebration. Boogie says "everybody played their part."

"RE: If I was bulimic . . . "
Posted by Savahnna on 09-03-06 at 07:43 AM
but I
>get so frustrated that EVERY
>SINGLE HG
was sucked into
>Will's web. They all
>suck.

I'm completely with you on that!

THANK YOU so much for posting the POV results. Now I can get my day rolling.......

Posted by kary1371 on 09-03-06 at 03:49 AM
Will & Boogie went to DR to try to get some more booze.

During that time Erika started working on Janie, she ratled her a little saying Will said she (J) was ruining his life. Also said W & B don't need the money but that she (E) does.

Will is now working on Janie.

Erika is with Boogie.

Now talking about Janelle cutting Will's hair tomorrow (it's about time!)

Flames